Here we go again. Repeal Ocare with TCare take Three.

So there are no longer any uninsured?

Again bullshit question. Just because there are still uninsured people doesn't mean that ACA didn't significantly reduce number of people uninsured.

I suggest you try posting with at least a modicum of honesty, because right now you look like a total asshole.
So what is this significant number of newly insured?

In 2016, there were 28.6 million Americans without health insurance, down from more than 48 million in 2010.

Nearly 20 Million Have Gained Health Insurance Since 2010
LMAO! When obiecare was being debated the number of uninsured used by the democrats was 30 million. Now since we still have 30 million uninsured the number used is increased to 48 million.

So essentially the number of uninsured never changed. The number that changed was how many you claim didn't have insurance.
Not to mention Obamacare only enrolled between 11 million and 13 million at any given time. Some of which signed up and never paid their premiums so...probably even lower.

11-13 million is not Obamacare, 11-13 million is just in ACA exchanges.
Other major categories include 25 and under staying on their parents policy and Medicaid expansion

Again bullshit question. Just because there are still uninsured people doesn't mean that ACA didn't significantly reduce number of people uninsured.

I suggest you try posting with at least a modicum of honesty, because right now you look like a total asshole.

In 2016, there were 28.6 million Americans without health insurance, down from more than 48 million in 2010.

LMAO! When obiecare was being debated the number of uninsured used by the democrats was 30 million. Now since we still have 30 million uninsured the number used is increased to 48 million.

So essentially the number of uninsured never changed. The number that changed was how many you claim didn't have insurance.
A lot of fake numbers were thrown around by ObamaCare proponents. I never bought into those figures.

However, the expansion of Medicaid alone has increased the number of insured. So to claim there are the same number of uninsured is a bald faced lie.
The fake numbers are still being used. Medicare expansion is a big one. How many had insurance before?

You see you are not a credible source they were discussing Medicaid not Medicare. You should not get into subjects you know absolutely nothing about. Now what will happen if the new legislation is passed will create many more uninsured, but ACA did not.

The fact is the same people that signed up for obiecare only did so because they lost their previous insurance. The number of uninsured is still the same. The amount they have to pay to get that insurance has at a minimum doubled. We don't have more insured. We have the same insured paying more.

The number of insured people is down. You are full of bull.
I agree. Obiecare did nothing but make the situation worse. I'm happy you have seen the light.

If you think I am for kicking millions of people off their health insurance guess again. Obamacare should be the starting point and it should be changed.
Which is exactly what obiecare did. Yet it doesn't seem that concerned you at all,
Obamacare increased the number of people insured. The latest gop bill is an attempt to amend Obamacare to cover even more people. I suspect this will pass. Time will tell if more are covered and whether coverage is adequate and cost controlled. The gop will own healthcare, so it better work.

Not to be mean but for some of the fucked up posters here, I also hope it passes and becomes law so I can come on these boards and laugh in their faces.

Not to mention Obamacare only enrolled between 11 million and 13 million at any given time. Some of which signed up and never paid their premiums so...probably even lower.

Other major categories include 25 and under staying on their parents policy and Medicaid expansion
So the people cashing in on others are getting insurance. The rest not so much.

Great law.

When it''s so obvious that even high profile democrats admit that people are suffering and dying and losing their homes because of the ironically named ACA why won't crazy and angry and borderline insane lefties support any fix including TCare one or two or three?

Great law.

If you have a better idea everyone is listening, but as it stands there is no way to be able to afford medical care coverage for the low income people.

Getting people covered is not magic, it's MATH with some common sense.

Great law.

If you have a better idea everyone is listening, but as it stands there is no way to be able to afford medical care coverage for the low income people.

Here's some math for you. Why is it necessary to jack up 300 million people's insurance by doubling and tripling their premiums and taking their deductibles from 1,500 to 5 or 6 thousand just to get 10 million on a government handout?

I have a better idea. Instead of government shoveling money to insurance companies and dictating what you have to purchase for coverage you let them compete for people's business by providing coverage levels at a price people can and are willing to afford?

Great law.

Here's some math for you. Why is it necessary to jack up 300 million people's insurance by doubling and tripling their premiums and taking their deductibles from 1,500 to 5 or 6 thousand just to get 10 million on a government handout?

I have a better idea. Instead of government shoveling money to insurance companies and dictating what you have to purchase for coverage you let them compete for people's business by providing coverage levels at a price people can and are willing to afford?
Why would an insurance company want to insure you, or anyone else in the middle class, for cancer when any premium you can afford will not cover the cost of treatment?

Great law.

Why would an insurance company want to insure you, or anyone else in the middle class, for cancer when any premium you can afford will not cover the cost of treatment?
It's like the entire concept of an insurance pool has escaped you.

Great law.

You are totally ignorant and numbers you assert are straight MADE UP. You are operating on FANTASY, NOT FACT.

Fact is medical costs and insurance costs they underlie have been growing way faster than inflation for decades now, Obamacare didn't cause that. It DID cause SOME increase but your numbers are totally bogus.

Far and away biggest chunk of insurance for Americans is provided through the employers, here are the facts on those costs, do you see any Obamacare "doubling or tripling" effect??? I don't, in fact what I see is a SLOW DOWN in the rate of premium growth compared to 2000s.

8905-exhibit-1-111.png

Most of volatility has been in about 5% of the market which Obamacare primarily deals with, the INDIVIDUAL insurance policies.

Last edited:

Great law.

You are totally ignorant and numbers you assert are straight MADE UP. You are operating on FANTASY, NOT FACT.

Fact is medical costs and insurance costs they underlie have been growing way faster than inflation for decades now, Obamacare didn't cause that. It DID cause SOME increase but your numbers are totally bogus.

Far and away biggest chunk of insurance for Americans is provided through the employers, here are the facts on those costs, do you see any Obamacare "doubling or tripling" effect??? I don't, in fact what I see is a SLOW DOWN in the rate of premium growth compared to 2000s.

8905-exhibit-1-111.png

Most of volatility has been in about 5% of the market which Obamacare primarily deals with, the INDIVIDUAL insurance policies.
This is why you dumasses lost all of those elections. You trot out your fucking chart swearing "it's not that bad"! In the mean time oh look at my policy and my deductible went from 1,500 to 5,000 since obiecare was passed. Your fantasy isn't matching people's reality.

And then you say stupid shit like since your employer is paying the higher premiums it doesn't effect you. Where the hell do you think your pay raise went? Wages are stagnant because your raise is going toward your insurance and not your bank account. You keep trying to sell this turd as a cure, or a it could have been worse situation when we all know it was presented as a Huge savings for everyone. Well that didn't fucking happen now did it?

Great law.

8905-exhibit-1-111.png

This is why you dumasses lost all of those elections. You trot out your fucking chart swearing "it's not that bad"! In the mean time oh look at my policy and my deductible went from 1,500 to 5,000 since obiecare was passed. Your fantasy isn't matching people's reality.

And then you say stupid shit like since your employer is paying the higher premiums it doesn't effect you. Where the hell do you think your pay raise went? Wages are stagnant because your raise is going toward your insurance and not your bank account. You keep trying to sell this turd as a cure, or a it could have been worse situation when we all know it was presented as a Huge savings for everyone. Well that didn't fucking happen now did it?

170h69.jpg

Jeesus man - come on, SERIOUSLY?

You may think the world revolves around you, but it does't. Just because YOUR deductible went up that way, doesn't mean it has for everyone. I'm not downplaying your situation but it is not representative of what is going on in the healthcare sector and the numbers you used are total horseshit as I've shown.

Last edited:
McConnell says they have till Sept 30th to pass it. I suppose since it eliminates the mandate & sends the money to the states I can support it. As much as I prefer full repeal I agree. Paul better get what he can.

So Conservatives want to do with Medicaid what they did with welfare 20 years ago; turn it into block grants that Conservatives states use to pad the deficits that come from their failed taxation policies.

That's what this is all about, more covering of the failure of Conservative economics and repealing Obama's legacy because you have no prideful legacy of your own. So because you don't have that, no one can. What a bunch of whiny little bitches.

Great law.

8905-exhibit-1-111.png

170h69.jpg

Jeesus man - come on, SERIOUSLY?

You may think the world revolves around you, but it does't. Just because YOUR deductible went up that way, doesn't mean it has for everyone. I'm not downplaying your situation but it is not representative of what is going on in the healthcare sector and the numbers you used are total horseshit as I've shown.
Yeah, it's just me. Well and all the others that voted to get rid of over 1000 of you democrat sacks of shit and your graphs telling us how damn great you did.

McConnell says they have till Sept 30th to pass it. I suppose since it eliminates the mandate & sends the money to the states I can support it. As much as I prefer full repeal I agree. Paul better get what he can.

So Conservatives want to do with Medicaid what they did with welfare 20 years ago; turn it into block grants that Conservatives states use to pad the deficits that come from their failed taxation policies.

That's what this is all about, more covering of the failure of Conservative economics and repealing Obama's legacy because you have no prideful legacy of your own. So because you don't have that, no one can. What a bunch of whiny little bitches.
WTF do I care about your blue state? It's a Block grant. How is it red states can take care of their issues and have money left over but blue ones can't? Sound like your problem not mine.

Forum List

Back