Here we go again: Obama bows to Tampa Mayor Pam Iorio

Jan 17, 2010
Mississippi
What is it with this Usurper?

http://www.weaselzippers.net/blog/2010/01/why-the-hell-would-obama-bow-to-tampa-mayor.html

09gbbwTcc160l

U.S. President Barack Obama bows to Tampa Mayor Pam Iorio at MacDill Air Force Base on Thursday, Jan. 28, 2010 in Tampa, Fla. (AP Photo)

Last edited:
I wonder if he's gotten so good at bowing because Michelle (James Brown) Obama bends his ass over and fucks him hard every night?

Obama's a fucking embarassment to ALL americans.

Last edited:
I'm in tears from laughing at that pic

Bam was acting like he was back in Japan, and she's like wtf?

good thing he's not GOP, because then he'd be called racist

kind of reminds me of that time he was with Sarkozy, and checked out that girl's ass as she was walking up the stairs

He looks like such a submissive sissy boy.
Real mean bow to no one. No matter their position in life.

Real MEN, show respect to others.

Real PRESIDENTS show respect for the position of President and are not subserviant to anyone....nor do they sdhow subserviance.

And in the US, bowing is not a sign of respect....it is a sign of subserviance...thus why it is not common practice in the US.

Obama has reached the pinnacle of liberalism. Not only does he not think the U.S. is the greatest country but he doesnt think the presidency is the greatest office. He has contempt for the U.S. and contempt for his office.
Bowing to the mayor of a minor city? WTF?? Can anyone imagine LBJ doing that?

Is this really the best you bunch of pitiful repugs have to offer? I mean, is this really the best you can do?

I would in the most strongest terms possible suggest to member who started this very lame thread that the time has come to move out of his Mother's Basement and turn off the Star Trek reruns.

Is this really the best you bunch of pitiful repugs have to offer? I mean, is this really the best you can do?

I would in the most strongest terms possible suggest to member who started this very lame thread that the time has come to move out of his Mother's Basement and turn off the Star Trek reruns.

Bowing. It's the End of the World. At least to them it is, apparently.

Bowing. It's the End of the World. At least to them it is, apparently.

So you think it's insignificant?

Oh wow, this is only the tenth thread on this! Catch up illiterate wingnuts on USMB!

You got something to contribute on this, junior? If not STFU.

My contribution is in the other nine threads. Goodness knows if you or your wingnut pals could read and see there are numerous other threads on the same damn subject.

But hey, let me know when you're done trying to squeeze some blood from that stone. :thup:

Forum List

Back