Here We Go Again;Democrats & Media Soon To Blame GOP For Economic Downturn Of 2011

Feb 13, 2011
Naples, Florida
:razz:

It's already started! The Dem's are already finding ways to blame the GOP for blocking every effort to pump up private sector jobs. Especially after more bad economic news today. When you consider how desperately the GOP has been trying to repeal the "Obama Forced Health-Care" plan and easing up regulations on small business, it's so obvious the Liberals are just continuing their lies. We're not buying it! Go ahead PMS-NBC,CBS and CNN, try to convince to 200 Million pissed off Americans that "It's All Bush's and/or the GOP's Fault".:clap2:

• Banned
I just can't wait for the 2012 State Of The Union address when Obama will "For The Third" time in Three years,,,THE WORST IS OVER !!!,,I think that only his gerbil and hamster friends will believe it.

It's already started! The Dem's are already finding ways to blame the GOP for blocking every effort to pump up private sector jobs. Especially after more bad economic news today. When you consider how desperately the GOP has been trying to repeal the "Obama Forced Health-Care" plan and easing up regulations on small business, it's so obvious the Liberals are just continuing their lies. We're not buying it! Go ahead PMS-NBC,CBS and CNN, try to convince to 200 Million pissed off Americans that "It's All Bush's and/or the GOP's Fault".:clap2:

Why doesn't the GOP do anything about the cost of health care in America? I guess they like the status quo!
Of course the Dems answer was da bomb. Mandated insurance!
Hey, I'm all against any mandated health care, so thusly I'm not a supporter of Obamacare. I do however think reforming health care and the cost of health care needs to be addressed.
======================
"The new long-term budget projections from the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) show once again that the major problem facing the both the budget and the larger economy is out-of-control health care costs, not any inherent fiscal crisis.
Statement on Latest CBO Projections | Press Releases)

All yeah,,,,"it's so obvious the Liberals are just continuing their lies" and the GOP is also guilty of lying to America!

• Banned
one of the primary reasons for high health care costs over the decades are illegal aliens. who has to pay for their health costs when they go to an ER and have no money to pay? and also all those Americans who never take care of their health and when the time comes, they need to go to the doctor for liver damage and diabetes because of their diets. And obama now expects healthy americans who don't mind paying their own health costs to pay for those who have destroyed their own well being.

• Banned
and sure enough,Rush is laughing at the Dem's as we speak. and did anyone see Ron Reagan Jr last night on Hardballs? (I think at least 3000 people saw the show) he looked like an aardvark with a suit trying t convince america that this mess is all the fault of the GOP,,,,but I changed back to FOX cause Ron Reagan was about to give me violent diahrrea.

and sure enough,Rush is laughing at the Dem's as we speak. and did anyone see Ron Reagan Jr last night on Hardballs? (I think at least 3000 people saw the show) he looked like an aardvark with a suit trying t convince america that this mess is all the fault of the GOP,,,,but I changed back to FOX cause Ron Reagan was about to give me violent diahrrea.
GOP shill MessiahRushie revealed the day after Obama was elected the GOP strategy to regain power.

November 5, 2008
RUSH: I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.

October 31, 2008
RUSH: Joe the Plumber. Now, Joe the Plumber is an average citizen

What types of organizations are going to be able to command Obama's speaking fees as a private citizen come January of 2013?

Did Rachel, er...I mean little Ronnie wear his tutu?

Well it looks like for the rest of the year, the Democrats will be insulting our intelligence by trying to convince us that Bush, Reagan and the current GOP caused the comming collapse of the economy. {this is a great time to stuff your money in a matress or your spare freezer),,,hurry before O'Hitler comes knocking on your door for it.

Well it looks like for the rest of the year, the Democrats will be insulting our intelligence by trying to convince us that Bush, Reagan and the current GOP caused the comming collapse of the economy. {this is a great time to stuff your money in a matress or your spare freezer),,,hurry before O'Hitler comes knocking on your door for it.
Do you mean like when you CON$ervoFascists insulted our intelligence by blaming the Bush Depression on Carter and Clinton? :asshole:

Why is it ever ytime a Dem talks about the economy its always "the worst since the FDR Depression?"

Why is it ever ytime a Dem talks about the economy its always "the worst since the FDR Depression?"
yet another example of how CON$ervative revisionists just make up crap out of thin air! No Dem ever calls the Great Depression the "FDR Depression" it's always the CON$ calling it that. Of course CON$ always accuse others of doing what they are presently doing.

I am still waiting for Chris Matthews and Racheal MaddHamster to blame Sarah Palin on Pearl Harbour and 9/11.
Do you mean like your MessiahRushie blaming the Bush stock market crash five months before Obama took office on Obama??

March 2, 2009
RUSH: Well, here's some truth for you. President Obama campaigned for two years. His policies were announced that long ago. He won the Democrat nomination last August, six months ago.

RUSH: So the economy stopped. The stock market started tanking.

RUSH: To say that Obama has been in office only one month is not accurate from an effect on the world and an effect on the country standpoint. Barack Obama has been the controlling political authority on the economy for six months.

Here We Go Again;Democrats & Media Soon To Blame GOP For Economic Downturn Of 2011.

?

There’s no ‘economic downturn’ of 2011 – we’re still digging our way out of the deep, dark hole the GOP put us in back in 2007.

"Digging our way out of a hole," that's a great way to put it and it's why none of Obama's plans are working. The first thing one should do in a hole is stop digging.

Examples? Links?

Forum List

Back