Here we go again... another female teacher sex scandal

Saw that...was going to post it but it is becoming so common place today...

It was interesting that the article even pointed out that if she was a male teacher and the students were girls, there would be more outrage than there is now.

Three of the guys were 17....so no law broken there.

Geez.

Not Ugly. The boys are likely bragging. There were some teachers at my highschool that I would've .... uh...... well.......... you know.

In this pic, she doesn't look predatory.

5_21_geisel_sandra_beth.jpg

pegwinn said:
Not Ugly. The boys are likely bragging. There were some teachers at my highschool that I would've .... uh...... well.......... you know.

In this pic, she doesn't look predatory.

5_21_geisel_sandra_beth.jpg

Miss Huff ..... 7th Grade Texas History ...... she was HOT :bow3:

GotZoom said:
Saw that...was going to post it but it is becoming so common place today...

It was interesting that the article even pointed out that if she was a male teacher and the students were girls, there would be more outrage than there is now.

Three of the guys were 17....so no law broken there.

Geez.

yeah kind of disgusting isnt it?

John Aretakis, who has represented alleged victims of clerical sexual abuse (search) and is now the lawyer for a 17-year-old CBA student who allegedly had sex with Geisel, said the school ignored her "bizarre and irresponsible behavior" for months.
not like we havent heard that one before.

"If [Geisel] were a man, she'd likely be referred to as a predator," said Colonie Police Chief Steven Heider.
dont ya just love that double standard

I'll admit-I had sex with one of my female teachers when I was 15. Didn't bother me then and it doesn't bother me now. Except she gave me a passing grade I didn't deserve and as a result I don't speak very good French.

nucular said:
I'll admit-I had sex with one of my female teachers when I was 15. Didn't bother me then and it doesn't bother me now. Except she gave me a passing grade I didn't deserve and as a result I don't speak very good French.
now really, is that such a bad thing?

nucular said:

So your teacher saw your oui oui?

this so sucks....if i had only known that could have nailed my teachers in school... frau herrera....acht du liebe

Forum List

Back