Here We Are Us Over There Fighting Again, No Sa Or Qatar

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
I mean, come on they don't fight, and Israel only started it by shooting something down. They are not fighting either, just watching. Israel is all talk, can only fight the Pals. We need to rid our Gov. of Zionist war mongers.
Were doing it all folks. For them, our money and our men and our weapons. Why , ISIS wasn't a real threat at all. If you read Clean Break and PNAC you will understand. This is where our tax dollars are going while our homeland is decaying, with gangs from Latin America, infrastructure in Dior need of repair, all so Israel can have more land. I have a feeling the US will draw out quickly , because if we stay, it will not be over for awhile. The rest of the world is watching. Russia, China, Iran, all of it.

Opinions welcome.

I mean, come on they don't fight, and Israel only started it by shooting something down. They are not fighting either, just watching. Israel is all talk, can only fight the Pals. We need to rid our Gov. of Zionist war mongers.
Were doing it all folks. For them, our money and our men and our weapons. Why , ISIS wasn't a real threat at all. If you read Clean Break and PNAC you will understand. This is where our tax dollars are going while our homeland is decaying, with gangs from Latin America, infrastructure in Dior need of repair, all so Israel can have more land. I have a feeling the US will draw out quickly , because if we stay, it will not be over for awhile. The rest of the world is watching. Russia, China, Iran, all of it.

Opinions welcome.

Gee, here we have a potential bride for ISIS. After all they are looking for women for their men. Fatima is going to tell us exactly how she knows that Israel is not helping the U.S. in this fight against ISIS. Does Fatima get special bulletins about this? I don't think Israel is going to announce to the rest of the Arab world how they are helping them trying to get rid of these monsters. Meanwhile, the anti-Semite Fatima never fails to disappoint. It is always the "Zionist warmongers" while her friend Muslim radicals are busy murdering innocent people -- not only in the Middle East, but in Southeast Asia and Africa as well. So tell us, Fatima, is it those evil war-mongering Zionists the ones telling the Boko Haram what to do? Is it those evil war-mongering Zionists telling the Sunnis to continue murdering the Shia and Aymadiyya Muslims in Pakistan? Is it those evil war-mongering Jews telling the Iranians to murder those young Baha'i women in their jails?

Opinions welcome.

Gee, here we have a potential bride for ISIS. After all they are looking for women for their men. Fatima is going to tell us exactly how she knows that Israel is not helping the U.S. in this fight against ISIS. Does Fatima get special bulletins about this? I don't think Israel is going to announce to the rest of the Arab world how they are helping them trying to get rid of these monsters. Meanwhile, the anti-Semite Fatima never fails to disappoint. It is always the "Zionist warmongers" while her friend Muslim radicals are busy murdering innocent people -- not only in the Middle East, but in Southeast Asia and Africa as well. So tell us, Fatima, is it those evil war-mongering Zionists the ones telling the Boko Haram what to do? Is it those evil war-mongering Zionists telling the Sunnis to continue murdering the Shia and Aymadiyya Muslims in Pakistan? Is it those evil war-mongering Jews telling the Iranians to murder those young Baha'i women in their jails?

I can tell you---everything that Israel does is so steeped in secrecy that no one is allowed to know what it is.

Opinions welcome.

I can tell you---everything that Israel does is so steeped in secrecy that no one is allowed to know what it is.

Seems they love to talk so they do sometimes brag a bit too much and they seem to tell you what they are going to do sometimes before they do it. they love to play games.

Opinions welcome.

Now how would you know that. Did you work for Mossad or Shin Bet at one time that you are so knowledgeable? Do you think that Israel is behind what the Boko Haram are doing? Are the Israelis the ones who have been planning the suicide and car bombing attacks for the Sunnis in Pakistan to get rid of the Shia and Ahmadiyya? Was Israel behind that atrocity which happened at the Kenyan mall? Anyhow, Israel can't take part with other allies because we know what happens when the Arabs see Israel involved. However, Israel helps in whatever way it can...........

Now, as the a new coalition decides who will do what in the fight against IS, Reuters has quoted an anonymous Western diplomat who said Israel is providing the United States with satellite surveillance and information on Western citizens who have either joined ISIS or could stage attacks in their home countries.

Opinions welcome.

Seems they love to talk so they do sometimes brag a bit too much and they seem to tell you what they are going to do sometimes before they do it. they love to play games.

Really, you get so much nonsense from some of these anti-Semites that all you can do is laugh at their nonsense.

Opinions welcome.

Now how would you know that. Did you work for Mossad or Shin Bet at one time that you are so knowledgeable? Do you think that Israel is behind what the Boko Haram are doing? Are the Israelis the ones who have been planning the suicide and car bombing attacks for the Sunnis in Pakistan to get rid of the Shia and Ahmadiyya? Was Israel behind that atrocity which happened at the Kenyan mall? Anyhow, Israel can't take part with other allies because we know what happens when the Arabs see Israel involved. However, Israel helps in whatever way it can...........

Now, as the a new coalition decides who will do what in the fight against IS, Reuters has quoted an anonymous Western diplomat who said Israel is providing the United States with satellite surveillance and information on Western citizens who have either joined ISIS or could stage attacks in their home countries.

Arabs stood and did NOTHING when Israel massacred Gaza. Arabs did NOTHING when Israel bombed a truck convoy in Syria nearly a year ago. Arabs have done NOTHING now that Israel has shot down a Syrian jet. The excuse is lame.

Opinions welcome.

Arabs stood and did NOTHING when Israel massacred Gaza. Arabs did NOTHING when Israel bombed a truck convoy in Syria nearly a year ago. Arabs have done NOTHING now that Israel has shot down a Syrian jet. The excuse is lame.

Do you see the Arabs get up on step when the different sects murder each other? Strange how when dozens of Ahmadiyya Muslims were killed by an explosion in their mosque in Pakistan and dozens more were wounded there was not a peep out of the Muslim world about this. When Shia or Sunnis are murdered by car bombs or suicide bombs in the Muslim world while shopping at the market or attending funerals, did you hear a peep out of the Muslim world?

Opinions welcome.

Do you see the Arabs get up on step when the different sects murder each other? Strange how when dozens of Ahmadiyya Muslims were killed by an explosion in their mosque in Pakistan and dozens more were wounded there was not a peep out of the Muslim world about this. When Shia or Sunnis are murdered by car bombs or suicide bombs in the Muslim world while shopping at the market or attending funerals, did you hear a peep out of the Muslim world?

pay attention------we were discussing how Israel avoids fights because it might make Muslims mad at the US yet when Israel directly kills them they do NOTHING.

pay attention------we were discussing how Israel avoids fights because it might make Muslims mad at the US yet when Israel directly kills them they do NOTHING.

Yes it doesn't make sense. No one is ever attacking them , well except Hamas so they say. But no one ever steps in to help the Pals, not even the US. Yet everyday Israel is always putting out news articles what a threat everyone , Syria and Iran is to them. Smoke and mirrors.

Israel creates the situation, they are in charge, might get a surprise now and them, but they believe in having complete control over everything and everything preemptive. They are master at false flags.

I guess it doesn't bother you that it is the Arabs who actually start up on Israel. After all, it was Hamas that really started this latest go-around with their constant shooting rockets into Israel. What do you think the Arabs should have done to Israel. After all they have been defeated many times by Israel. By the way, with the latest war in Gaza, wasn't it the Arabs chastising Hamas?

Meanwhile, where were you on this forum when Sunnis and Shia were busy suicide and car bombing each other in Iraq all along? If you couldn't drag in Israel, you just weren't interested? That must be it.

Yes it doesn't make sense. No one is ever attacking them , well except Hamas so they say. But no one ever steps in to help the Pals, not even the US. Yet everyday Israel is always putting out news articles what a threat everyone , Syria and Iran is to them. Smoke and mirrors.

Israel creates the situation, they are in charge, might get a surprise now and them, but they believe in having complete control over everything and everything preemptive. They are master at false flags.

And somehow if they assist the US in serious combat the Arabs will be pissed ??? Got news for everyone-----the Arabs KNOW that the US and Israel are on the same team,

Gotta admit it does seem like America is getting stuck with swimming in the shit while China, Russia, most of Europe, and practically the entire rest of the world sits back and doesn't give a shit. While the U.S., who is literally as far as you can possibly get from the warzone on this planet is inserting itself right in the middle of that cluster fuck.

Why again? What exactly is worth dying for over there?

Fatima, it is your Muslim brethren who are busy causing trouble for others in the world -- no matter where they are. Like a good anti-Semitic Muslim, you can keep on running your gums about Israel, but I think people are now aware of just how violent many of your brethren are. No wonder the Ahmadiyya Muslims say that the only place they feel safe it here in America.

And somehow if they assist the US in serious combat the Arabs will be pissed ??? Got news for everyone-----the Arabs KNOW that the US and Israel are on the same team,

Has it ever dawned on you that even though the Arabs know that the U.S. and Israel are Allies, they still do not want to see Israel involved with them in killing other Arabs. They, themselves, don't seem to care if they are the ones to kill them. After all, it is just regular business in the Muslim world of Muslims killing other Muslims.

Gotta admit it does seem like America is getting stuck with swimming in the shit while China, Russia, most of Europe, and practically the entire rest of the world sits back and doesn't give a shit. While the U.S., who is literally as far as you can possibly get from the warzone on this planet is inserting itself right in the middle of that cluster fuck.

Why again? What exactly is worth dying for over there?

It seems as though there was this previously unheard of "terrorist group" that had imminent plans to attack Americans. How convenient-----they might help the legal status of Obama's latest raid,.

Has it ever dawned on you that even though the Arabs know that the U.S. and Israel are Allies, they still do not want to see Israel involved with them in killing other Arabs. They, themselves, don't seem to care if they are the ones to kill them. After all, it is just regular business in the Muslim world of Muslims killing other Muslims.

Oh really ? Have the told you this ? " America can kill Arabs and Israel can kill Arabs but we'll be really pissed if they do it together " ? :lmao:

Oh really ? Have the told you this ? " America can kill Arabs and Israel can kill Arabs but we'll be really pissed if they do it together " ? :lmao:

It is so obvious that you don't even need the IQ of a moron. How many protests around the world by Muslims did you see against Israel when the Gaza War was going on? How many protests do you see around the world when the Muslims are busy killing each other? Now that this ISIS gang is threatening the stability of the other Arab countries, of course they want America's help in getting rid of the monsters. It is still a no no to them for Israel to join in and kill Arabs too even if it helps these other countries out.

Forum List

Back