Here to convert you

So all Muslims are trolls? Gee what an American ideal.

If you don't like what I have to post, I'm quite sure you have the option of ignoring it, that is between you and Allah.

No...it's between me and MY God, who isn't a sick pedophile like yours.
I think our ignore feature is going to come in handy for you...

Ignoramus. Allah isn't a pedophile and if He were, that would mean that YOUR God is also a pedophile, since they are one in the same.

Mohammed is the Pedophile CHOSEN by Allah.

That makes sense. :eusa_hand:

In any event, there is no God but God and Allah is NOT His name; and the Pedophile Mohammed is NOT a prophet for God.

Not about their religion though.

That's just silly. Of course some are uptight about it, but most of us are just humans. and have human sense of humors.

That's like saying ALL Catholics are pedophiles. Just not true. Some are just gay. :D

Of course you are right BUT, those who have a sense of humor and are not uptight, aren't "Here to convert you" are they?

Sure they can be. For proof , see me.

here, I'll save you some time and effort by condemning terrorists . They have no place in today's world, and they kill more Muslims than anyone else anyway.

Death to AQ.

That's just silly. Of course some are uptight about it, but most of us are just humans. and have human sense of humors.

That's like saying ALL Catholics are pedophiles. Just not true. Some are just gay. :D

Of course you are right BUT, those who have a sense of humor and are not uptight, aren't "Here to convert you" are they?

here, I'll save you some time and effort by condemning terrorists . They have no place in today's world, and they kill more Muslims than anyone else anyway.

Death to AQ.

So, you have a sense of humor, and you aren't uptight about your religion, but you are here to convert us? Doesn't add up does it?

Death to AQ.

So, you have a sense of humor, and you aren't uptight about your religion, but you are here to convert us? Doesn't add up does it?

Sure, which are you more likely to convert for , a nice guy who extols the virtues of his religion or a lunatic who screams that ONLY their religion is right and all others must perish?

Death to AQ.

Sure, which are you more likely to convert for , a nice guy who extols the virtues of his religion or a lunatic who screams that ONLY their religion is right and all others must perish?

Well, this is going to be an interesting fellow, that's for sure.... Welcome. :eusa_hand:

Death to AQ.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCL7Z4Oo-jM]could it be SATAN? - YouTube[/ame]

So all Muslims are trolls? Gee what an American ideal.

If you don't like what I have to post, I'm quite sure you have the option of ignoring it, that is between you and Allah.

No...it's between me and MY God, who isn't a sick pedophile like yours.
I think our ignore feature is going to come in handy for you...

Ignoramus. Allah isn't a pedophile and if He were, that would mean that YOUR God is also a pedophile, since they are one in the same.

I think there is some confusion between Muhammad and Allah.

Allah is the God Muhammad claims sent him a message throught the angel Gabriel.

But it is Muhammad who had sex with a 9 year old girl not Allah.

Hey Fundie, You are talking to western educated minds, who can see through the rantings of a medieval Arab warlord like Muhammad. There is no future for Islam in the west, and you might as well get used to it.

Unless you think you can convert me. BAH! Ha, Ha, Ha.

Go kiss your meteorite in Mecca, or better still let NASA take a sample of it for analysis.

Al the fundie undie man........not getting a welcome from me.
That wasn't a real polite intro.....seriously, it sucked ass.
I don't want you or anyone....converting anything....to me or my way.
I do not go to church....I haven't even read the Bible.....I cuss like a sailor and I don't live my life right....I know I'm on the highway to hell.
But I don't see me changing..........I will sit back and see how interesting it gets with you hanging around...if you hang long.

Forum List

Back