Here they go, Again. Tit waiting for Tat

I understand why people consider Jstone spammer, but I just think he's passionate about this issue, because these are his people being affected. I wish Christians were as united against our enemies, not that all jews are, but in general I think jews are more cognizant of the evil that persists in Islam.

Guys like Tinemore, jos, sunni fag, and that Turkish fuck represent evil.

I'd hangout with Jstone over those fucks any day.

I wouldn't make a choice to hang out with any of them. But at least I can get a discussion in with Jos.

JStone? No. All spam answers. PF? No. All calls to end Israel and much spam. Sunni? Pure poke troll calling to Genocide. Ekrem? No. Too much desire to see the end of Israel and support of the Nazi ideology which is Genocidal (understandable, really).

But JStone and PF spam so much that coming here to discuss is pretty much useless.

(IMHO)

Posting the diatribe yada, yada, yada repetitiously does NOT show intellect. Pure discussion that opens up the dialog to learn just what others think IS. What THEY think, not the fucking diatribe. I can just scan youtube and the diatribe sites for that. I come here to discuss.

To each their own though. Enjoy the spam. I'm off to the other forums here where people actually do discuss.

Awwww, you gonna cry, stupid little boy, because I cut you to pieces? Go to mommy.

Posting copy and paste spam is cutting me to pieces?

Have another, just like the other. :eusa_shhh:

I wouldn't make a choice to hang out with any of them. But at least I can get a discussion in with Jos.

JStone? No. All spam answers. PF? No. All calls to end Israel and much spam. Sunni? Pure poke troll calling to Genocide. Ekrem? No. Too much desire to see the end of Israel and support of the Nazi ideology which is Genocidal (understandable, really).

But JStone and PF spam so much that coming here to discuss is pretty much useless.

(IMHO)

Posting the diatribe yada, yada, yada repetitiously does NOT show intellect. Pure discussion that opens up the dialog to learn just what others think IS. What THEY think, not the fucking diatribe. I can just scan youtube and the diatribe sites for that. I come here to discuss.

To each their own though. Enjoy the spam. I'm off to the other forums here where people actually do discuss.

Awwww, you gonna cry, stupid little boy, because I cut you to pieces? Go to mommy.

Posting copy and paste spam is cutting me to pieces?

Have another, just like the other. :eusa_shhh:

Scholarly sources is spam only to mental midgets like you. If you were a lawyer, you'd appear in court holding your dick.

Last edited:
Israeli killed in retaliatory rocket attack from Gaza
An Israeli man has been killed by rockets fired from the Gaza Strip.

Palestinian militants had vowed to retaliate after five militants were killed by an Israeli air strike on the south of the Gaza Strip.

Another four Palestinians were killed in further Israeli air raids after the rocket attacks.
BBC News - Israeli killed in retaliatory rocket attack from Gaza
will they retaliate for for the retaliation?

Er, "Palestine" is a made-up word invented by the Romans to rename Israel and erase the 1000 year Jewish identity of the Jewish homeland, monkey

University of Southern California History

When the Romans occupied Judaea, the historic Jewish land from which "Jew" is derived, they minted "Judaea Capta" coins
Judaea Capta coinage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And that means that they are not allowed to defend themselves when they are attacked by foreigners?

launching terrorist attacks on civillians is not self defense. Israel is the established country palestine wants to have a country of there own. you want land that Israel now controls. You hope if you cause enough trouble the world will force Israel to give it to you.( Aint going to happen) This leaves you 2 options fight Israel in open battle and get your asses kicked. Or give up your terrorist ways make peace and become good nieghbors to Israel and they will give you a land of your own it may not be as much or all the parts you want but it will be yours and Israel would help you develope your new country to its fullest potential. but calling terrorist attacks self defense wont get you there. P.F there is an old saying you shoul keep in mind; dont piss on my shoe and tell me its raining.

It is Israel that attacked and occupied Palestine. The Palestinian's position is defensive.

I understand why people consider Jstone spammer, but I just think he's passionate about this issue, because these are his people being affected. I wish Christians were as united against our enemies, not that all jews are, but in general I think jews are more cognizant of the evil that persists in Islam.

Guys like Tinemore, jos, sunni fag, and that Turkish fuck represent evil.

I'd hangout with Jstone over those fucks any day.

(IMHO)

You do not respond to my posts even when I respond to yours.

... Unless the Palestinians do these (see above) things, there will be no material and physical "Palestinian" state. ...
That obsession with a state of palistan is ridiculously hypocritical. The kurds, compared to palistanians, have a galactically better title to a state, yet they're activiely discouraged from taking steps to have one. Besides, palistanians can't have a state due reasons, obvious to any rational individual - a rare commodity these days, this age. There'll be 8-10 mln. palistanians in Gaza and 11-14 mln. of their bros in the WB by year 2050. That's without a possible increase in their numbers due to the influx of the professional palistanian "refugees". And they've no natural resources, and they're remarkably uninterested in all things state. It'll be a big UNRWA-Hamas camp, nothing more. Resettling palistanians is the solution, of course.

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — An Israeli aircraft struck a pair of Palestinian militants on Sunday, killing one man and wounding a second in a new eruption of violence that raised the death toll in a weekend of rocket attacks and airstrikes to 11.

Abdulateef Al-Mulhim, Retired Commodore, Royal Saudi Navy: What If Arabs Had Recognized the State of Israel in 1948?

I HAVE been exposed to Palestinians since I was in first grade in Al-Hassa, Saudi Arabia They were my favorite teachers. They were the most dedicated and the most intelligent among all my instructors, from elementary to high school. When I was attending New York-based SUNY Maritime college (1975-1979), I read a lot of books about Palestinians, Arabs and the Israelis. I have read every article about the many chances the Palestinians had and missed to solve their problem, especially the Camp David agreement between Egypt and Israel.

I have seen and read about the lives of the Palestinians in the US and other places. They are very successful in every field. And at the same time I saw the Arab countries at the bottom of the list in education and development. And I always ask the question: What if the Palestinians and the Arabs accepted the presence of Israel on May 14, 1948 and recognized its right to exist? Would the Arab world have been more stable, more democratic and more advanced?

If Israel was recognized in 1948, then the Palestinians would have been able to free themselves from the hollow promises of some Arab dictators who kept telling them that the refugees would be back in their homes and all Arab lands will be liberated and Israel will be sent to the bottom of the sea. Some Arab leaders used the Palestinians for their own agenda to suppress their own people and to stay in power.

Since 1948, if an Arab politician wanted to be the hero and the leader of the Arab world, then he has a very easy way to do it. He just shouts as loud as he can about the intention to destroy Israel, without mobilizing one soldier (Talk is cheap).

If Israel was recognized in 1948, then there would have been no need for a coup in Egypt against King Farouq in 1952 and there would have been no attack on Egypt in 1956 by The UK, France and Israel. Also there will be no war in June 1967 and the size of Israel will not be increased and we, the Arabs would not have the need for a UN resolution to beg Israel to go back to the pre-1967 borders. And no war of attrition between Egypt and Israel that caused more casualties on the Egyptian side than the Israeli side.

After the 1967 war, Israel became a strategic ally of the US because before this war, the US was not as close to Israel as people in the Arab world think. The Israelis fought in that war using mainly French and British weapons. At that time, the US administrations refused to supply Israel with more modern aircraft and weapon systems such as the F-4 Phantom.

The Palestinian misery was also used to topple another stable monarchy, this time in Iraq and replacing it with a bloody dictatorship in one of the richest countries of the world. Iraq is rich in minerals, water reserves, fertile land and archaeological sites. The military led by Abdul Karim Qassim killed King Faisal II and his family. Bloodshed in Iraq continued and this Arab country has seen more violent revolutions and one of them was carried out in the 1960s by a brigade that was sent to help liberate Palestine. Instead it made a turn and went back and took over Baghdad. Even years later, Saddam Hussien said that he will liberate Jerusalem via Kuwait. He used Palestinians misery as an excuse to invade Kuwait.

If Israel were recognized in 1948, then the 1968 coup would not have taken place in another stable and rich monarchy (Kingdom of Libya). King Idris was toppled and Muammar Qaddafi took over.

There were other military coups in the Arab world such as Syria, Yemen and the Sudan. And each one of them used Palestine as their reason for such acts. The Egyptian regime of Jamal Abdul Nasser used to call the Arab Gulf states backward states and he tried to topple the governments of these Gulf states by using his media and his military forces. He even attacked southern borders of Saudi Arabia using his air force bases in Yemen.

Even a non-Arab country (Iran) used Palestine to divert the minds of their people from internal unrest. I remember Ayatollah Khomeini declaring that he would liberate Jerusalem via Baghdad and President Ahmadinejad making bellicose statements about Israel, though not even a single fire cracker was fired from Iran toward Israel.

Now, the Palestinians are on their own. Each Arab country is busy with its own crisis. From Egypt, Tunisia, Libya, Sudan, Yemen, Syria, Jordan, Somalia, Algeria, Lebanon and the Gulf states. For now, the Arab countries have put the Palestinian-Israeli conflict on hold.

What if Arabs had recognized the State of Israel in 1948? - Arab News

Why should the Palestinians recognize Israel's so called right to occupy their country?

And that means that they are not allowed to defend themselves when they are attacked by foreigners?

launching terrorist attacks on civillians is not self defense. Israel is the established country palestine wants to have a country of there own. you want land that Israel now controls. You hope if you cause enough trouble the world will force Israel to give it to you.( Aint going to happen) This leaves you 2 options fight Israel in open battle and get your asses kicked. Or give up your terrorist ways make peace and become good nieghbors to Israel and they will give you a land of your own it may not be as much or all the parts you want but it will be yours and Israel would help you develope your new country to its fullest potential. but calling terrorist attacks self defense wont get you there. P.F there is an old saying you shoul keep in mind; dont piss on my shoe and tell me its raining.

It is Israel that attacked and occupied Palestine. The Palestinian's position is defensive.

NEWS FLASH

Palestinians no longer seek a homeland choose to live in fantasy world created in tinmores head. Hamas oficial says they have found more than enough empty space there to satisfy thier needs.Peace atlast thanks to Tinmore!!

Why should the Palestinians recognize Israel's so called right to occupy their country?

Shaykh Prof. Abdul Hadi Palazzi, Italian Muslim Assembly :lol:
I live in Rome and I am a clergyman (Imam) of the Italian Islamic Community. I consider myself a good friend of Israel and am trying my best to help Moslems free themselves from anti-Zionism and to develop a positive attitude toward Jews in general and towards Israelis in particular.

I believe that "Palestinian identity" is something completely artificial: it was forged as a propagandistic tool against Israel. The strange fact is that, at least here in Europe, I have never heard an Arab from the Land of Israel ("Palestine") say: "I am Palestinian."

Please remember that the so-called hero of "Palestinian independence," the pro-Nazi Grand Mufti of British Mandate Palestine, Haj Amin al-Husseini, never claimed that "Palestinians" are to be an independent people: all of his official declarations state that "Palestine must be recognized as a integral part of Syria."

ISRAEL SHOULD DECLARE OSLO NULL AND VOID (Prof. Abdul Hadi Palazzi August, 1998

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen...:lol: :lol:

The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.

Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Guy Milliere, Eminent Professor of History and Political Science, Sorbonne, Paris :lol: :lol: :lol:

No one had heard of a Palestinian people before the mid-1960s. They did not exist. Israel under the British Mandate until Israel' s Independence in 1948 was called Palestine. All Jews who were born there until i948 had the word « Palestine » stamped on their passports. The current Palestinians are those Arabs who, for a variety of reasons, decided to leave the land during the 1947 War of Independence, when five countries – Jordan, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon and Iraq – attacked the 600,000 people in the fledgling state of Israel the day after its birth, hoping to kill it in the crib.

| dreuz.info

:clap2:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsJjm5K07V0]Who are the Palestinians? - YouTube[/ame]

NEWS FLASH

Palestinians no longer seek a homeland choose to live in fantasy world created in tinmores head. Hamas oficial says they have found more than enough empty space there to satisfy thier needs.Peace atlast thanks to Tinmore!!

It is true that a lot of the land Israel cleansed of it native population in 1947/1948 remains empty today.

However, Israel will not allow those people to return to their homes.

NEWS FLASH

It is true that a lot of the land Israel cleansed of it native population in 1947/1948 remains empty today.

Nope, you just made that up, Mr. Zero Reputational Points.:lol:

By Fouad Ajami The Wall Street Journal June 1, 2011

It had been quite a scramble, the prelude to the vote on Nov. 29, 1947, on the question of the partition of Palestine. The United Nations itself was only two years old and had just 56 member states; the Cold War was gathering force, and no one was exactly sure how the two pre-eminent powers, the United States and the Soviet Union, would vote. The Arab and Muslim states were of course unalterably opposed, for partition was a warrant for a Jewish state.

In the end, the vote broke for partition, the U.S. backed the resolution, and two days later the Soviet Union followed suit. It was a close call: 10 states had abstained, 13 had voted against, 33 were in favor, only two votes over the required two-thirds majority.

Now, some six decades later, the Palestinians are calling for a vote in the next session of the General Assembly, in September, to ratify a unilateral declaration of Palestinian statehood. In part, this is an appropriation by the Palestinians of the narrative of Zionism. The [UN] vote in 1947 was viewed as Israel's basic title to independence and] statehood. The Palestinians and the Arab powers had rejected partition and chosen the path of war. Their choice was to prove calamitous.

By the time the guns had fallen silent, the Yishuv, the Jewish community in Palestine, had held its ground against the combined armies of Egypt, Jordan, Syria and Iraq. Its forces stood on the shores of the Red Sea in the south, and at the foot of the Golan Heights in the north. Palestinian society had collapsed under the pressure of war. The elites had made their way to neighboring lands. Rural communities had been left atomized and leaderless. The cities had fought, and fallen, alone. '"

Palestine had become a great Arab shame. Few Arabs were willing to tell the story truthfully, to face its harsh verdict. Henceforth the Palestinians would live on a vague idea of restoration and return. No leader had the courage to tell the refugees who had left Acre and Jaffa and Haifa that they could not recover the homes and orchards of their imagination.

Some had taken the keys to their houses with them to Syria and Lebanon and across the river to Jordan. They were no more likely to find political satisfaction than the Jews who had been banished from Baghdad and Beirut and Cairo, and Casablanca and Fez, but the idea of return, enshrined into a "right of return," would persist. (Wadi Abu Jamil, the Jewish quarter of the Beirut of my boyhood, is now a Hezbollah stronghold, and no narrative exalts or recalls that old presence.)

History hadn't stood still. The world was remade. In 1947-48, when the Zionists had secured their statehood, empires were coming apart, borders were fluid, the international system of states as we know it quite new. India and Pakistan had emerged as independent, hostile states out of the partition of the subcontinent in 1947, and Israel had secured its place in the order of nations a year later. Many of the Arab states were still in their infancy.

But the world is a vastly different place today. The odds might favor the Palestinians in the General Assembly, but any victory would be hollow.

The Palestinians have misread what transpired at the General Assembly in 1947. True, the cause of Jewish statehood had been served by the vote on partition, but the Zionist project had already prevailed on the ground. Jewish statehood was a fait accompli perhaps a decade before that vote. All the ingredients had been secured by Labor Zionism. There was a military formation powerful enough to defeat the Arab armies, there were political institutions in place, and there were gifted leaders, David Ben-Gurion pre-eminent among them, who knew what can be had in the world of nations.

The vote at the General Assembly was of immense help, but it wasn't the decisive factor in the founding of the Jewish state. The hard work had been done in the three decades between the Balfour Declaration of 1917 and the vote on partition. Realism had guided the Zionist project. We will take a state even if it is the size of a tablecloth, said Chaim Weizmann, one of the founding fathers of the Zionist endeavor.

Sadly, the Palestinian national movement has known a different kind of leadership, unique in its mix of maximalism and sense of entitlement, in its refusal to accept what can and can't be had in the world of nations. Leadership is often about luck, the kind of individuals a people's history brings forth. It was the distinct misfortune of the Palestinians that when it truly mattered, and for nearly four decades, they were led by a juggler, Yasser Arafat, a man fated to waste his people's chances.

Arafat was neither a Ben-Gurion leading his people to statehood, nor an Anwar Sadat accepting the logic of peace and compromise. He had been an enemy of Israel, but Israel had reached an accord with him in 1993, made room for him, and for a regime of his choice in Gaza. He had warred against the United States, but American diplomacy had fallen under his spell, and the years of the Clinton presidency were devoted to the delusion that the man could summon the courage to accept a practical peace.

But Arafat would do nothing of the kind. Until his death in 2004, he refrained from telling the Palestinians the harsh truths they needed to hear about the urgency of practicality and compromise. Instead, he held out the illusion that the Palestinians can have it all, from the River Jordan to the Mediterranean. His real constituents were in the refugee camps in Lebanon and Syria and Jordan, and among the Palestinians in Kuwait. So he peddled the dream that history's verdict could be overturned, that the "right of return" was theirs.

There was hope that the Arafat legacy would go with him to the grave.The new Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas had been a lieutenant of Arafat's, but there were hints of a break with the Arafat legacy. The alliance between Fatah and Hamas that Mr. Abbas has opted for put these hopes to rest. And the illusion that the U.N. can break the stalemate in the Holy Land is vintage Arafat. It was Arafat who turned up at the General Assembly in 1974 with a holster on his hip, and who proclaimed that he had come bearing a freedom fighter's gun and an olive branch, and that it was up to the U.N. not to let the olive branch fall from his hand.

For the Palestinians there can be no escape from negotiations with Israel. The other Arabs shall not redeem Palestinian rights. They have their own burdens to bear. In this Arab Spring, this season of popular uprisings, little has been said in Tunis and Cairo and Damascus and Sanaa about Palestine.

The General Assembly may, in September, vote to ratify a unilateral declaration of Palestinian statehood. But true Palestinian statehood requires convincing a decisive Israeli majority that statehood is a herald for normalcy in that contested land, for Arabs and Jews alike.

Mr. Ajami is a professor at the Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies and a senior fellow at the Hoover Institution. He is co-chair of the Hoover Working Group on Islamism and the International Order.

Last edited:

NEWS FLASH

Every country in the world used to belong to someone else at some point in time. You were weak and conquered get over it That is the way of the world. There are two ways for you to have a country of your own fight like men and take it, or give up your terrorist ways become a good nieghbor and negotiate for a land of your own and take what Israel gives you.

The "Palestinians" are not going to get their state created. They are going to get recognized by the UN.

We shouldn't say "the Palestinians" because Abbas left the government in June of 2007 and his official term in office expired in Jan. of 2009.

NEWS FLASH

Every country in the world used to belong to someone else at some point in time. You were weak and conquered get over it That is the way of the world. There are two ways for you to have a country of your own fight like men and take it, or give up your terrorist ways become a good nieghbor and negotiate for a land of your own and take what Israel gives you.

The Palestinians never lost to Israel. That war continues today. Israel has won nothing and has nothing to give.

The Palestinians never lost to Israel. That war continues today. Israel has won nothing and has nothing to give.

Fakestinians.

Shaykh Prof. Abdul Hadi Palazzi, Italian Muslim Assembly :lol:
I live in Rome and I am a clergyman (Imam) of the Italian Islamic Community. I consider myself a good friend of Israel and am trying my best to help Moslems free themselves from anti-Zionism and to develop a positive attitude toward Jews in general and towards Israelis in particular.

I believe that "Palestinian identity" is something completely artificial: it was forged as a propagandistic tool against Israel. The strange fact is that, at least here in Europe, I have never heard an Arab from the Land of Israel ("Palestine") say: "I am Palestinian."

Please remember that the so-called hero of "Palestinian independence," the pro-Nazi Grand Mufti of British Mandate Palestine, Haj Amin al-Husseini, never claimed that "Palestinians" are to be an independent people: all of his official declarations state that "Palestine must be recognized as a integral part of Syria."

ISRAEL SHOULD DECLARE OSLO NULL AND VOID (Prof. Abdul Hadi Palazzi August, 1998

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen ...:lol: :lol:

The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.

Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Guy Milliere, Eminent Professor of History and Political Science, Sorbonne, Paris :lol: :lol: :lol:

No one had heard of a Palestinian people before the mid-1960s. They did not exist. Israel under the British Mandate until Israel' s Independence in 1948 was called Palestine. All Jews who were born there until i948 had the word « Palestine » stamped on their passports. The current Palestinians are those Arabs who, for a variety of reasons, decided to leave the land during the 1947 War of Independence, when five countries – Jordan, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon and Iraq – attacked the 600,000 people in the fledgling state of Israel the day after its birth, hoping to kill it in the crib.

| dreuz.info

Tashbih Sayyed, Muslim Pakistani scholar, journalist, author and former Editor in Chief of Our Times, Pakistan Today, and The Muslim World Today Global Politician - Israel’s Arab Citizens And The Jewish State :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Palestinian Arabs never had a separate identity. They always thought of themselves as Arabs rather than as Palestinians. It is a matter of record that the Arabs owe their presence in Palestine to the Ottomans who settled Muslim populations as a buffer against Bedouin attacks and Ibrahim Pasha, the Egyptian ruler who brought Egyptian colonists with his army in the 1830s. And during all those times when Arabs lived under the Ottoman rule, they never showed any desire for national independence. According to Bernard Lewis, “From the end of the Jewish state in antiquity to the beginning of British rule, the area now designated by the name Palestine was not a country and had no frontiers, only administrative boundaries; it was a group of provincial subdivisions, by no means always the same, within a larger entity.”

:clap2:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsJjm5K07V0]Who are the Palestinians? - YouTube[/ame]

The "Arabs" did not lose the 1948 war.

:lol: :clap2:

By Fouad Ajami The Wall Street Journal June 1, 2011
The [UN] vote in 1947 was viewed as Israel's basic title to independence and] statehood. The Palestinians and the Arab powers had rejected partition and chosen the path of war. Their choice was to prove calamitous.

By the time the guns had fallen silent, the Yishuv, the Jewish community in Palestine, had held its ground against the combined armies of Egypt, Jordan, Syria and Iraq. Its forces stood on the shores of the Red Sea in the south, and at the foot of the Golan Heights in the north. Palestinian society had collapsed under the pressure of war. The elites had made their way to neighboring lands. Rural communities had been left atomized and leaderless. The cities had fought, and fallen, alone. '"

Palestine had become a great Arab shame

Mr. Ajami is a professor at the Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies and a senior fellow at the Hoover Institution. He is co-chair of the Hoover Working Group on Islamism and the International Order.

Forum List

Back