Here they go, Again. Tit waiting for Tat

Jos

Rookie
Feb 6, 2010
Five Palestinian militants have been killed in a number of Israeli air strikes on the south of the Gaza Strip.

The violence is the most serious since a major prisoner exchange deal earlier this month between Israel and Hamas, the Islamist militant group that governs in Gaza.

The militants were killed at an Islamic Jihad training site in Rafah in the south of the strip.

Doctors say at least 10 other people were injured in the strike.

The Israeli air force has confirmed it carried out the attack. It said the militants were preparing to launch rockets into Israel.

An Israeli army spokesman confirmed to the AFP news agency that aircraft had attacked other sites. A statement said the Israeli military had "attacked three terrorist sites in the Gaza Strip as well as an arms factory in the south of the territory".

One of the targets was reported to belong to Hamas.

Islamic Jihad is one of the main militant groups in Gaza but is not directly affiliated with Hamas.

A statement from the group said it would retaliate.
BBC News - Militants killed in Israeli air strikes on Gaza

Why do you spics hate the Muslimes like the Pallies, puta? :lol:

Spain: Islamophobia on the Rise
Muslims in Spain are witnessing a growing trend of Islamophobia in the country. As the hostility and restrictions against expressions of Islamic symbols and practises grows in Spanish society so does the alienation of Muslims in Spain. In this briefing, Islamic Human Rights Commission (IHRC) aims to highlight some of the many issues of religious discrimination being faced by Muslims in Spain in order to create public awareness about the human rights abuses they face.

Spain: Islamophobia on the Rise - Spain - Muslims Around the World - Alukah.net

Robert Bernstein, Founding Chairman Emeritus, Human Rights Watch; Chairman of Advancing Human Rights
Two dominant forces have defined Arab nations in modern times: autocratic leadership that has denied basic freedoms to its own people, and a deeply ingrained and institutionalized anti-Semitism, centered on a hatred of Israel. Freedom is a growing possibility in light of the Arab Spring, but for this freedom to lead to peace, progress must be made in ending hate speech and incitement to genocide. This is particularly true in Gaza, the West Bank, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Iran. Yet at this moment of possibility, the United Nations is fueling discord and anti-Semitism.

The United Nations is doing this by granting legitimacy to Hamas, a terrorist Islamic group, and the Palestinian Authority headed by Mahmoud Abbas. A vote to add to the United Nations a new member state that calls for the elimination of its neighbor [Israel] and glorifies terrorism will make peace harder--not easier--to achieve.

The call to genocide has been accompanied by a sophisticated arms buildup along Israel's Lebanon border over the past five years, defying Security Council Resolution 1701, which called in 2006 for an end to hostilities between Hezbollah and Israel.

The speaker of the Hamas parliament, Ahmad Bahr, called in APril 2007 for the murder of Jews, "down to the very last one"

Israel takes extraordinary steps to protect civilians on both sides--steps approved by military experts, such as using pamphlets, phone calls and even noise bombs to scare people away from locations before a bombing

The real obstacle to long-term peace is the endless and overwhelmong words of hate and incitement to genocide effectively spread to Arabs and Palestinians. One example is the textbooks given to millions of children in Saudi Arabia, distributed in the Arab world and beyond, that label Jews "monkeys and pigs" This continues to foment discord, radicalism and violence.

There will be no peace between Israel and the Arabs while hatred and incitement to genocide continue. Sixty years of spewing hate won't be undone in a day.
Why do human rights groups ignore Palestinians’ war of words? - The Washington Post

Israeli aggression noted

Puta, learn basic reading comprehension.

Robert Bernstein, Founding Chairman Emeritus, Human Rights Watch; Chairman of Advancing Human Rights
Two dominant forces have defined Arab nations in modern times: autocratic leadership that has denied basic freedoms to its own people, and a deeply ingrained and institutionalized anti-Semitism, centered on a hatred of Israel. Freedom is a growing possibility in light of the Arab Spring, but for this freedom to lead to peace, progress must be made in ending hate speech and incitement to genocide. This is particularly true in Gaza, the West Bank, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Iran. Yet at this moment of possibility, the United Nations is fueling discord and anti-Semitism.

The United Nations is doing this by granting legitimacy to Hamas, a terrorist Islamic group, and the Palestinian Authority headed by Mahmoud Abbas. A vote to add to the United Nations a new member state that calls for the elimination of its neighbor [Israel] and glorifies terrorism will make peace harder--not easier--to achieve.

The call to genocide has been accompanied by a sophisticated arms buildup along Israel's Lebanon border over the past five years, defying Security Council Resolution 1701, which called in 2006 for an end to hostilities between Hezbollah and Israel.

The speaker of the Hamas parliament, Ahmad Bahr, called in APril 2007 for the murder of Jews, "down to the very last one"

Israel takes extraordinary steps to protect civilians on both sides--steps approved by military experts, such as using pamphlets, phone calls and even noise bombs to scare people away from locations before a bombing

The real obstacle to long-term peace is the endless and overwhelmong words of hate and incitement to genocide effectively spread to Arabs and Palestinians. One example is the textbooks given to millions of children in Saudi Arabia, distributed in the Arab world and beyond, that label Jews "monkeys and pigs" This continues to foment discord, radicalism and violence.

There will be no peace between Israel and the Arabs while hatred and incitement to genocide continue. Sixty years of spewing hate won't be undone in a day.
Why do human rights groups ignore Palestinians’ war of words? - The Washington Post

Puta, you spics likee the muslimes, si, puta?

Have a nice train trip, Puta! :lol: :clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50CKRJUXjzc]Madrid Train Bombings - YouTube[/ame]

Yes, I certainly can JStone.

You however are on a forum and you call for the end of the people living on that land. PF calls for the end of Israel.

So, you two cancel each other out in the mathematical sense.

Now if you two would only post to each other and stay out of the people's conversations who actually want to discuss.

That would be nice. :)

Yes, I certainly can JStone.

You however are on a forum and you call for the end of the people living on that land. PF calls for the end of Israel.

So, you two cancel each other out in the mathematical sense.

Now if you two would only post to each other and stay out of the people's conversations who actually want to discuss.

That would be nice. :)

Muslimes are lovely people, right, stupid motherfucker?

3 year old Muslima
Do you know the Jews? "Yes"
Do you like them? "No"
Why don't you like them?: "Because they are apes and pigs"
Who said that about them? "Our god"
Where did he say that about them? "The Koran"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjbJnZUJTYU]3 YEAR OLD MUSLIM GIRL YEARNS TO KILL INFIDELS - YouTube[/ame]

Personally. I think I would rather be in a room with Jos than you. There's more chance for true discussion.

Regardless of our discontinuity in those views. You just take away from discussion with your tactics. But that's how you roll.

I just come here to let you know that your intent is clear.

There's that intent again. eh?

Personally. I think I would rather be in a room with Jos than you. There's more chance for true discussion.

Regardless of our discontinuity in those views. You just take away from discussion with your tactics. But that's how you roll.

I just come here to let you know that your intent is clear.

There's that intent again. eh?

So, I shouldn't expect a Valentine's card from you, stupid asshole?

Personally. I think I would rather be in a room with Jos than you. There's more chance for true discussion. Regardless of our discontinuity in those views.
Cool, for an ivory-tower debating society, that is, but, as Bassam Tibbi points out, "The dialogue is not proceeding well because of the two-facedness of most Muslim interlocutors on the one hand and the gullibility of well-meaning Western idealists on the other."
It pays to be a realist, isn't it?

Personally. I think I would rather be in a room with Jos than you. There's more chance for true discussion. Regardless of our discontinuity in those views.
Cool, for an ivory-tower debating society, that is, but, as Bassam Tibbi points out, "The dialogue is not proceeding well because of the two-facedness of most Muslim interlocutors on the one hand and the gullibility of well-meaning Western idealists on the other."

Indeed, however this a discussion forum. JStone loses on that aspect entirely. You? Not so much. I can discuss with you and this is a discussion forum for discussion. I have to go through the voluminous spamming of JStone to attempt to converse with someone else because he hijacks every thread that he doesn't make and snivels at his being hijacked.

I've already had my warring. Maybe some need to fight and see those they trained with die to see the effects.

Indeed, however this a discussion forum. JStone loses on that aspect entirely. You? Not so much. I can discuss with you and this is a discussion forum for discussion. I have to go through the voluminous spamming of JStone to attempt to converse with someone else because he hijacks every thread that he doesn't make and snivels at his being hijacked.

I've already had my warring. Maybe some need to fight and see those they trained with die to see the effects.

Schmeckle, you weep for the innocent muslimes, yes, schmeckle? I hope Shahad finds you real soon allahu akbar :clap2:

Shahad, 9 year old Palestinian...
The Prophet Muhammad said the hour of resurrection will not take place until you fight the Jews The rock and the tree will say, "Oh, Muslim, servant of allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and fight him!"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSwpAX1xvrc]Palestinian children are taught: Genocide is God's will - YouTube[/ame]

^ Your continual spamming does not make a discussion JStone. Truly you are lost somewhere...

Here they go, Again. Tit waiting for Tat
That's what palistanians do - it's their full-time occupation and they enjoy it. Rather pathetic, though.

I agree. There needs to be momentum on their side. Momentum to create a group that speaks for all of the Palestinians able to negotiate as a Palestinian entity. Israel will be a partner to peace. There is not a doubt.

Egypt and Jordan are proof that Israel can make and keep a peace. The Palestinians are still stuck with fighting among themselves over peace and continued war.

There is no doubt that both of their sides want the dissolution of Israel. So does PF.

So what? Israel is re-created sovereign and strong. Israel does not look towards MAD (Mutual Assured Destruction) when one side is willing to lose millions of their own to destroy Israel.

That being said, the reality is the reality. For sixty years it has been the reality and unless Israel is massively attacked again there is no extrication from that created reality.

They were offered the land. Nowhere is it said that this was a one time offer.

Forum List

Back