here something wierd

Johnney

Dec 9, 2003
IOWA
went to lunch with my mom, sister and nephew the other day. for those who dont know, my nephew is in a state run home for youthful offenders.
well we went to s buffet, it was his birthday so his choice.
while dinning, my sister saw a friend of hers she aint seen in a while. you see, my sister was strung out on meth at the time, not a very nice person. so this chick she sees her and they start talking. well she says shes engaged to this guy. my sis says cool, and they went to her table to meet him.

now i need to pause for a second for a little back ground you need. back a while ago there was a chiro that wasnt too into his wife. so he murdered her. he put her through a wood chipper. all of her cept her torso for some reason. hence his 25 year stay in prison. he got out last year and cant find work in his background for some reason.

now back to the story.

well who do you think her finace' is? none other than this woodchipper chiro!! ill be damned if i can remember his name. talk about freaky. and when my nephew found out, he wanted to talk to him and get his phone number for some reason. i had a feeling so he could go back to his "home" and show it to his fellow felon wanna-bes.

that just goes to show you never know who your surrounded by.

it was kinda freaky to be trying to eat and have him sitting behind you...lol

Johnney said:
went to lunch with my mom, sister and nephew the other day. for those who dont know, my nephew is in a state run home for youthful offenders.
well we went to s buffet, it was his birthday so his choice.
while dinning, my sister saw a friend of hers she aint seen in a while. you see, my sister was strung out on meth at the time, not a very nice person. so this chick she sees her and they start talking. well she says shes engaged to this guy. my sis says cool, and they went to her table to meet him.

now i need to pause for a second for a little back ground you need. back a while ago there was a chiro that wasnt too into his wife. so he murdered her. he put her through a wood chipper. all of her cept her torso for some reason. hence his 25 year stay in prison. he got out last year and cant find work in his background for some reason.

now back to the story.

well who do you think her finace' is? none other than this woodchipper chiro!! ill be damned if i can remember his name. talk about freaky. and when my nephew found out, he wanted to talk to him and get his phone number for some reason. i had a feeling so he could go back to his "home" and show it to his fellow felon wanna-bes.

that just goes to show you never know who your surrounded by.

That's HORRIBLE!!!!!!! Charles Manson t-shirt anyone??

Did she not know this, or was she just fine with it?

Creepy.

Shattered said:
Did she not know this, or was she just fine with it?

Creepy.
yeah she knew it. he jsut got out not toolong ago. there was a big thing in the local news about it.
still bugs me about not being able to remember his name though. i wanna make sure, if sometime in the future i need a chiro, it wont be him!

Johnney said:
yeah she knew it. he jsut got out not toolong ago. there was a big thing in the local news about it.
still bugs me about not being able to remember his name though. i wanna make sure, if sometime in the future i need a chiro, it wont be him!

That IS creepy. It reminds me of this women a friend of mine dated very briefly a few years ago. She killed her husband in self-defense, and got off, very high profile case at the time. Anyway, I doubted her innocence since she actually was "psycho", but the funniest part is that she was in the paper after they broke up for assaulting her new boyfriend with hammer. She reminded me of the women in the movie "Monster".

Johnney said:

Ya gotta wonder about the women that will start a mail thing with high profile murderers and such. Not too long ago I heard some bimbo, well truth to tell she didn't sound all that cracked, arguing that Scott Peterson was just a great guy. She was writing him and he her. Sweet! :shocked:

I wonder if there are as many examples of men writing and 'falling in love' with psycho women convicted for heinous crimes?

Kathianne said:
Ya gotta wonder about the women that will start a mail thing with high profile murderers and such. Not too long ago I heard some bimbo, well truth to tell she didn't sound all that cracked, arguing that Scott Peterson was just a great guy. She was writing him and he her. Sweet! :shocked:

I wonder if there are as many examples of men writing and 'falling in love' with psycho women convicted for heinous crimes?
so many freaks so few circus's

dilloduck said:
I hope they don't decide to move to Fargo.

the woodchipper thing didn't even happen in Fargo, which is in North Dakota. It happened in a very small town about 4 hours north of the cities called Moose Lake. My mom grew up in that town, and was living there when the whole incident happened. she said the town was never the same after that.

the story of "Fargo" isn't really true, except for that scene. that is really the only 100% true part.

fuzzykitten99 said:
the woodchipper thing didn't even happen in Fargo, which is in North Dakota. It happened in a very small town about 4 hours north of the cities called Moose Lake. My mom grew up in that town, and was living there when the whole incident happened. she said the town was never the same after that.

the story of "Fargo" isn't really true, except for that scene. that is really the only 100% true part.
never seen it, ill have to rent it and check it out

Forum List

Back