Here kitty, kitty

Originally posted by nycflasher
So some "clever" folks from Ogilvy & Mather's London office created an ad for Ford's Sportka, a little car that is supposed to compete with Ka. The Sportka is billed as "The Ka's Evil Twin."

Well, the client rejected the ad.
After watching it, you'll understand why.
My only question is: what which stupid fuck came up with this idea and actually wasted money producing it? Did they actually think it would get aired?

It has created a huge buzz on the internet, however.

Here's a link to the video: here kitty,kitty

UN...FUCKING...BELIEVABLE.

I'm fucking PISSED OFF! Someone is going to hear from me, for whatever it's worth. It'll make me feel better. Somebody's getting some HOT FUCKING MAIL from me!

Mother fucking sick ass sons a fucking bitches!

An advert to clearly separate those who like cats and those who like dogs.

Cats are evil....

That is f***ing sick!!! I can't belive someone would even come close to paying for that!!! Stupid jackasses!!

well you can clearly see the cat still has its head when he falls off. still a funny commercial!

Originally posted by gop_jeff
Or Korean! Kias are some of the cheapest cars out there. Mine has 56,000 miles and still runs like new.
Kia is now part of Hyundai. Ford owned 20% of them when they went BK Ford tried to buy them out. Actually, during the bid, it was Ford that bid the most and therefore shoud have taken over. But the Korean government let Hyundai bid again. Believe it or not, Hyundai ended up getting Kia even though they way under bid. Not even sure why they went through the process.... they shoulda just let Hyundai take over from the get go..... well, I know, but that is another long, long story (IMF - nuff said).

btw.... you're right though. they ain't bad cards. especially if you drive short distances at slower speeds (traffic). Seoul's traffic is so bad they got really good at building cars that could sit in traffic for hours on end! :p:

Forum List

Back