Here it comes

Merlin1047

Mar 28, 2004
AL
Libs are both predictable and quick. The liberal bullshit brigade is already recruiting members.

These little tidbits from the Slate boards:

=======================================================
When people go to vote, people working at the polls are telling people how to vote. They are saying "just vote republican". Or when some people go vote they tell them their name is not on the list, when actually their name is on the list, but not in alphabetical order and the people working at the polls say "it must have been an oversight sorry".

Some people have actually gone to vote and when they finished, they find that their vote came up as voting for the republican instead of democrat.

A lot of people don't want to vote because it seems like it is rigged no matter how many people show up to vote.

It would be good if the pepole of American could be assured that the election votes would be counted right and not seem dishonest when counting the votes.

No matter who wins, I hope they won honestly and not dishonestly
=======================================================

well the chairman of diebold who supplied the voting machines did guarantee bush a victory in ohio. no review of the software company would not allow even indepentdent testers to see....easy to slip in a program that kicks in on election day and shifts the vote...
========================================================

I can tell the Rep. were very frightened by this election. You were obviously scared that someone with different views from yours might be in charge...let's just hope that Bush remembers that HALF OF THE COUNTRY DOES NOT AGREE WITH AND/OR LIKE BUSH. So when he attempts to FORCE his views of religion, abortion, stem cell research, etc. onto the American population he needs to recall the fact that for two elections in a row half of the population in our country did not agree with him (to put it politely).
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

An on it goes.

Ya know what? Screw 'em. Thier comspiracy theories and hate mean nothing to me at this moment.

The President is about to speak.

funny as a red dot in a sea of blue here in california here was my experience the other morning

When i went to vote, people working at the polls were telling people how to vote. They were saying "just vote for kerry". i was told my name was not on the list, when actually my name was on the list right below my wife's, but not in alphabetical order, i had to show id which is illegal in claifornia

Some people have actually gone to vote and when they finished, they find that their vote came up as voting for the republican instead of democrat.

interesting, there is no way to determine who cast which ballot

A lot of people don't want to vote because it seems like it is rigged no matter how many people show up to vote. move to california everyone agrees with kerry
It would be good if the pepole of American could be assured that the election votes would be counted right and not seem dishonest when counting the votes. where were you when clinton won twice by less than 50% of the popolar vote

I can tell the Rep. were very frightened by this election. You were obviously scared that someone with different views from yours might be in charge...let's just hope that Bush remembers that HALF OF THE COUNTRY DOES NOT AGREE WITH AND/OR LIKE BUSH. So when he attempts to FORCE his views of religion, abortion, stem cell research, etc. onto the American population he needs to recall the fact that for two elections in a row half of the population in our country did not agree with him (to put it politely).
less than half actually...and damn right i was scared the thought of another dem getting blow jobs from an ugly fat chick in the oval office makes my skin crawl

Forum List

Back