*Is This Fuck Just A Common Liar?*

• 1. *I hate to to say but yes, "He's a Fucking Liar"*

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. *Well.....I'm a Liberal....."That Says It All Eh"*

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry bout that,

Its only opinion of course, but with the millions of dollars that Barack Obama's detractors have at their disposal, wouldn't they have proved it by now? They have just as much money as he does. Also why hasn't someone in Kenya come forth with a Kenyan birth record, or announcement? If they do not accept the prove that the state of Hawaii has provided, then why do they not provide proof he was born in Kenya?

1. Could be he never got a birth certificate in Kenya, born on the back of some mountain, next to nowhere.
2. Then his mother had the clever idea to make a birth announcement in Hawaii.
3. In order to back door him, its been done before, its an old trick.
4. And it worked, so much to fool the who liberal party.
5. What a bunch or idiots.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yes, it is an old trick. But regardless of where Obama was born, Hawaii has authorized Obama's birth certificate so there's no need to pursue it anymore.

Sorry bout that,

1. The law is the law, if its been broken then those guilty of breaking said law have to be punished.
2. Thats the bottom line.
3. If Obama was born in Africa, then he is illegal alien President.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

i love this story... i wonder why the president doesn't want to show his real birth certificate. i'll bet it's different from the one on the web that looks like a car title. i wonder what we can do to talk him into it. i'm really curious what it looks like. mine has all kinds of information on it. more than obama's, maybe i could run for president.

Sorry bout that,

1. This is getting heavy, Barry is about to get the boot, just like I said he would, last winter.
2. "I'm Loving It!"
3. LINK:About the Birth Certificate | FrontPage Magazine

"About the Birth Certificate
Posted by Benjamin Shapiro on Apr 22nd, 2011

"Two days ago, Matt Drudge linked to a new book by Jerome Corsi, unflinchingly titled Where’s the Birth Certificate? The book immediately leapt to number one on Amazon.com, where it has remained ever since. The media has shown its usual incredulity at the indisputable stupidity of the American people. How could so many people question President Obama’s birthplace? How could they wonder about his origins? Are they all simply racist?

The answer, of course, is that Americans are desperately seeking an answer to a simple question: why does President Obama appear to be so un-American? The term un-American here is not synonymous with anti-American (though Obama has been that on occasion); instead, it merely signifies that President Obama is unconcerned with typical American principles and traditions. He sees capitalism as selfish and evil, religion as dangerous and oppressive; he sees the Constitution as antiquated and entrepreneurialism as exploitative. He is the representative of the Fareed Zakaria ideology at work, celebrating the post-American world."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back