Here is the question atheists can't answer...

The error wasn't mine. It was yours. You need to find a better way of acknowledging the observation and disagreeing with the conclusion.

That or I'll just keep pointing out the stupidities you are introducing.

There is nothing circular about an observation. It is what it is. And since we ourselves are intelligent and are aware that we create intelligence ourselves, it is not a huge leap of logic to ponder a greater intelligence than ours. And if we look at nature we can see signs of that intelligence in the order of nature itself.
Yes, the error was yours. You struggle with the negations of universal and existential statements.

You arent pondering, you are asserting. Use the correct words.
it is not a huge leap of logic to ponder a greater intelligence than ours. And if we look at nature we can see signs of that intelligence in the order of nature itself.
I don't disagree. It sure is adorable how you hide your assertions of the existence omnipotent, omniscient sky wizards in these coy little statements. ;)
And I think it is adorable that you are blind to reality too. It is not a huge leap in logic to suppose a higher power or intelligence than man. Man is a product of the rules that governed the universe. In many ways the universe resembles a mind. So it is not unreasonable to investigate what has been created more closely for signs that can be used to make predictions. After all isn't that what science is? The study of nature to make predictions regarding nature?

And here you are dismissing something that should be investigated more fully with an open mind.
The universe will die too you know. It’s all natural.
Yes, just like it was born. The life and death cycle is all around us and woven into the laws of nature.

We already know the universe is capable of creating intelligence. It's not as big of a leap as you think.
The leap to insisting upon the existence of God is a much bigger leap than opening our eyes and seeing that intelligence arose in this universe. give me a break, ya sound like a crazy person.

How did we get here?
I can tell you how it’s going to end:

A4CE23D0-DCA4-4353-9728-277700E85BEC.jpeg

He’s coming.

Forum List

Back