Here is the Prez in all his glory

Psychoblues

Nov 30, 2003
North Missisippi
GEORGE W. BUSH

ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS PRESIDENT:

I attacked and took over two countries.

I spent the U.S. surplus and bankrupted the US Treasury.

I shattered the record for the biggest annual deficit in history. (No Small
Achievement!)

I set an economic record for the most personal bankruptcies filed in any 12
month period.

I set all-time record for the biggest drop in the history of the stock
market.

I am the first president in decades to execute a federal prisoner.

I am the first president in US history to enter office with a criminal
record.

In my first year in office I set the all-time record for most days
on vacation by any president in US history (tough to beat my dad's,
but I did).

After taking the entire month of August off for vacation, I presided
over the worst security failure in US history.

I set the record for most campaign fund raising trips by any
president in US history.

In my first two years in office over 2 million Americans lost their jobs.

I cut unemployment benefits for more out-of-work Americans than any
other president in US history.

I set the all-time record for most real estate foreclosures in a
12-month period.

I appointed more convicted criminals to administration positions
than any president in US history.

I set the record for the fewest press conferences of any president,
since the advent of TV.

I signed more laws and executive orders amending the Constitution
than any other US president in history.

I presided over the biggest energy crises in US history and refused
to intervene when corruption was revealed.

I cut health care benefits for war veterans.

I set the all-time record for most people worldwide to
simultaneously take to the streets to protest me (15 million
people), shattering the record for protest against any person in the
history of mankind.

I dissolved more international treaties than any president in US
history.

I've made my presidency the most secretive and unaccountable of any
in US history.

Members of my cabinet are the richest of any administration in US
history. (The poorest multimillionaire, Condoleeza Rice, has a
Chevron oil tanker named after her).

I am the first president in US history to have all 50 states of the
Union simultaneously struggle against bankruptcy.

I presided over the biggest corporate stock market fraud in any
market in any country in the history of the world.

I am the first president in US history to order a US attack and
military occupation of a sovereign nation, and I did so against the
will of the United Nations and the vast majority of the
international community.

I have created the largest government department bureaucracy in the
history of the United States, called the "Bureau of Homeland
Security".

I set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending
increases, more than any other president in US history (Ronnie was
tough to beat, but I did it!!).

I am the first president in US history to compel the United Nations
remove the US from the Human Rights Commission.

I am the first president in US history to have the United Nations
remove the US from the Elections Monitoring Board.

I removed more checks and balances, and have the least amount of
congressional oversight than any presidential administration in US
history.

I rendered the entire United Nations irrelevant.

I withdrew from the World Court of Law.

I refused to allow inspectors access to US prisoners of war and by
default no longer abide by the Geneva Conventions.

I am the first president in US history to refuse United Nations
election inspectors access during the 2002 US elections.

I am the all-time US (and world) record holder for most corporate
campaign donations.

The biggest lifetime contributor to my campaign, who is also one of
my best friends, presided over one of the largest corporate
bankruptcy frauds in world history (Kenneth Lay, former CEO of Enron
Corporation).

I spent more money on polls and focus groups than any president in
US history.

I am the first president to run and hide when the US came under
attack (and then lied, saying the enemy had the code to Air Force 1)

I am the first US president to establish a secret shadow government.

I took the world's sympathy for the US after 9/11, and in less than a
year made the US the most resented country in the world (possibly
the biggest diplomatic failure in US and world history).

I am the first US president in history to have a majority of the
people of Europe (71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to
world peace and stability.

I changed US policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded government
contracts.

I set the all-time record for the number of administration
appointees who violated US law by not selling their huge investments
in corporations bidding for gov't contracts.

I have removed more freedoms and civil liberties for Americans than
any other president in US history.

In a little over two years. I have created the most divided country in
decades, possibly the most divided that the US has been since the Civil
War.

I entered office with the strongest economy in US history and in
less than two years turned every single economic category heading
straight down.

RECORDS AND REFERENCES:

I have at least one conviction for drunk driving in Maine (My Texas
driving record has been erased and is not available).

I was AWOL from the National Guard and deserted the military during
time of war.

I refuse to take a drug test or even answer any questions about drug
use. Although I did do my share of cocaine in my younger days.

All records of my tenure as governor of Texas have been spirited
away to my fathers library, sealed in secrecy and unavailable for
public view.

All records of any SEC investigations into my insider trading or
bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public
view.

All minutes of meetings of any public corporation for which I served
on the board are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.

Any records or minutes from meetings I (or my VP) attended regarding
public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for
public review.

Any questions?

I don't know what's sadder, you trying to bash the President of the United States, or the fact that this silly writing can only be found on pathetic liberal websites.

You staying at the Hilton in the near future by some chance?

I can only suppose you have more accurate information or that you can refute the claims. FYI, I didn't get that info from any liberal website and I don't claim to know it's origin except to say that I find it true to the best of my knowledge.

It is sad to bash the prez, but what the heck. This is a free country isn't it? I make no apologies for expressing my views and opinions concerning the prez and I can assure you that I did my share of protesting while Clinton was in office as well. I don't think I'll ever forgive him for some of the things he did. But that was then, this is now. But I guess that is just more "silly writing" as you put it.

OK, here's my refutation to this liberal tripe... not like it would matter, but what the hell...

GEORGE W. BUSH

I attacked and took over two countries. - namely Afghanistan and Iraq, one radical Islamic theocracy and one Hitleresque dictatorship. The former is becoming a constitutional monarchy, not unlike the UK, the other is on the road to adopting an American-style constitution. Both are expected to be sympathetic to the West, instead of hateful towards it.

I spent the U.S. surplus and bankrupted the US Treasury. - First, the US is not bankrupt. Second, we are at war, which always raises spending. Third, the Dems in Congress refuse to consent to holding non-DoD spending to the rate of population increase+inflation, thus adding to the deficits themselves. Fourth, the Clinton recession of 2000-2002 produced a decrease in tax receipts.

I shattered the record for the biggest annual deficit in history. (No Small Achievement!) - see above.

I set an economic record for the most personal bankruptcies filed in any 12 month period. - See above regarding Clinton's recession.

market. - What does this have to do with the Presidency? And even if it did, the drop started in March 2000, ten months prior to Bush taking office.

I am the first president in decades to execute a federal prisoner. - The federal death penalty had just been reinstated. Big deal.

record. - And I'm sure no other president ever broke the law before entering office? Moreover, Bush swore off drinking years ago. (his record was for a DUI)

on vacation by any president in US history (tough to beat my dad's, but I did). - Wrong. John Adams spent about half the year away from the capital each year of his four terms.

over the worst security failure in US history. - The CIA's faults, whatever they may be, can be laid at the feet of Clinton and the Dems for refusing to fund the CIA properly for eight years.

president in US history. - So?

In my first two years in office over 2 million Americans lost their jobs. - Again, see above re: the Clinton recession.

I cut unemployment benefits for more out-of-work Americans than any other president in US history. - That would be everyone since FDR, who created them in the first place. Regardless, there are state wlefare/unemployment programs out there as well. Not to mention that thanks to Bush, the US economy is gaining jobs back.

12-month period. - again, what does this have to do with the president?

than any president in US history. - I'd love to see the source for this one.

I set the record for the fewest press conferences of any president, since the advent of TV. - So?

I signed more laws and executive orders amending the Constitution than any other US president in history. - The constitution hasn't been amended in this Presidency. Sorry.

I presided over the biggest energy crises in US history and refused to intervene when corruption was revealed. - Actually, the Enron types are about to get hosed by being help pecuniarily liable for their employees 401(k) losses.

I cut health care benefits for war veterans. - There was a post on here about this hysteria - I defer to that.

people), shattering the record for protest against any person in the history of mankind. - That's because Bush is led by principle, not by sticking his finger in the air to test the political winds.

history. - Really? By refusing to sign off on the ICC and Kyoto?

I've made my presidency the most secretive and unaccountable of any in US history. - Quite a subjective judgment - I'd say that Lincoln was much more so.

Chevron oil tanker named after her). - So?

Union simultaneously struggle against bankruptcy. - If you want a nation in a fiscal crisis, read up on Washington's first term. Today's state govt's refuse to trim the fat.

market in any country in the history of the world. - Again, not any president's fault, but the fault of the stock maret players.

international community. - Blah blah, blah. Ever consider the 14 UN resolutions that Iraq flaunted?

I have created the largest government department bureaucracy in the history of the United States, called the "Bureau of Homeland Security". - So you would rather we had no homeland security?

increases, more than any other president in US history (Ronnie was tough to beat, but I did it!!). - Again, 1) we are at war, 2) Bush wanted to hold al non-DoD spending to population increase + inflation, but the Dems in the Senate wouldn't go along with it.

remove the US from the Human Rights Commission. - Actually, the UN voted Libya dn Syria to the board, showing the absolute contempt that the UN has for human rights.

remove the US from the Elections Monitoring Board. - See above.

I removed more checks and balances, and have the least amount of congressional oversight than any presidential administration in US history. - proof, please.

I rendered the entire United Nations irrelevant. - Wow. First, the UN hasn't had any balls off their own ever. Second, there was a very real threat against the US. Third, Iraq was flaunting 14 UN resolutions. The UN has made itself irrelevant.

I withdrew from the World Court of Law. - The ICC was designed to prosecute generals and leaders who waged wars that the majority of the UN didn't like. GEN Franks, Bush, Rumsfield, et al would likely have been the targets of such a court.

default no longer abide by the Geneva Conventions. - Terrorists are not considered EPWs.

election inspectors access during the 2002 US elections. - Well, how about the first president since 1945. And I wasn't aware that the UN even looked at our elections. Maybe they should have been in Florida! (ha ha)

campaign donations. - So?

The biggest lifetime contributor to my campaign, who is also one of my best friends, presided over one of the largest corporate
bankruptcy frauds in world history (Kenneth Lay, former CEO of Enron Corporation). - Ken Lay is going to jail for what he did. Get over it.

I spent more money on polls and focus groups than any president in US history. - I'd like to see the numbers on that. I'm sure that Clinton spent more.

attack (and then lied, saying the enemy had the code to Air Force 1) - Laughable. Bush was in Florida when the attacks occurred. AF1 is designed to be a mobile operations center. Of course, this is also the first time since the War of 1812 that one of the states has been attacked on its own soil.

I am the first US president to establish a secret shadow government. - We are at war. Not a bad idea, IMO. It's not like they were passing secret shadow laws.

I took the world's sympathy for the US after 9/11, and in less than a year made the US the most resented country in the world (possibly the biggest diplomatic failure in US and world history). - The US has always been resetned by the dictators and extremists in the world.

people of Europe (71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and stability. - Who cares what Europe think about the President's job? They don't elect him.

I changed US policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded government contracts. - Proof please.

appointees who violated US law by not selling their huge investments in corporations bidding for gov't contracts. - again, proof please.

I have removed more freedoms and civil liberties for Americans than any other president in US history. - More than Abe Lincoln furing the Civil War? I think not. And I'm assuming that this refers to the Patriot Act. I have yet to see anyone arrested for checking out a library book, as the ultra-Left keeps screaming will happen to us all.

In a little over two years. I have created the most divided country in decades, possibly the most divided that the US has been since the Civil War. - Divided over what? During the war, almost the whole country was in favor of ousting Saddam Hussein. The country has been divided nearly 50-50 between R's and D's for the past few years, because the GOP is becoming the majority party in America again.

less than two years turned every single economic category heading straight down. - Look again - they are headed right back up, except for taxes, which are headed donw, thankfully.

RECORDS AND REFERENCES:

driving record has been erased and is not available). - One DUI from a former alcoholic who has since sworn off drinking. Oh boy. He did the time.

I was AWOL from the National Guard and deserted the military during time of war. - Actually signing up to join the military was more than some of our Presidents have done.

I refuse to take a drug test or even answer any questions about drug use. Although I did do my share of cocaine in my younger days. - This is unsubstantiated.

public view.

bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.

All minutes of meetings of any public corporation for which I served on the board are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.

Any records or minutes from meetings I (or my VP) attended regarding public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public review.

Blah blah blah... liverals are so upset that they can't view records to dig up "dirt"... but allow the FBI to view someone's library records, and all of a sudden it's a threat to the Constitution.

just out of curiosity, how many people were upset over the investigations launched against the clintons during his terms?

Very well done blues :eek:) A few refutations for Jeff. John Adams spent several months away from the capital, but then so did everyone else. It took several weeks to get to and from home. Bush certainly has taken far more vacation than any other president in modern history. Also, I love the term Clinton recession. The recession was the fault of the GOP congress and President Bush who put in place policies that immediately shattered confidence in the economy. It's the Bush Recession Part 2, lest we forget the economic record of King George I. As far as the Geneva convention goes, you are totally wrong again. These are prisoners of war and as such are to be treated by the rules of the Geneva convention. By refusing to allow inspectors, George W. Bush has turned into.....Saddam Hussein! Lincoln was never secretive about anything. He was blunt about suspending habeas corpus. Please don't compare Dubya to Lincoln, we don't want Lincoln rolling in his grave do we? That goes for the issue of civil liberties also, which Bush has trampled on. Department of Homeland Security? It's there, but it has no money. Bush, Rumsfeld, et. al. , should be tried by the world court. They invaded a sovreign nation without provocation. Last time that happened was when Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait. Lastly, if Bush signed up for the military he shouldn't have gone AWOL. Al Gore didn't. There's my two cents worth.

ACLUdem

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
just out of curiosity, how many people were upset over the investigations launched against the clintons during his terms?
I wasn't, I tend to beleive that regardless of the discomfort, we are better off knowing the people we elect to high office. Though, in his case, it is widely percieved to have been politics run amok.

Originally posted by acludem
A few refutations for Jeff. John Adams spent several months away from the capital, but then so did everyone else. It took several weeks to get to and from home. Bush certainly has taken far more vacation than any other president in modern history.

While ths may or may not be true, I don't know where exactly to get information on this. However, the original post did say, "In my first year in office I set the all-time record for most days on vacation by any president in US history," which is clearly wrong.

Also, I love the term Clinton recession. The recession was the fault of the GOP congress and President Bush who put in place policies that immediately shattered confidence in the economy. It's the Bush Recession Part 2, lest we forget the economic record of King George I.

The economy started turning down in March of 2000. How, exactly, did Dubya cause that?

As far as the Geneva convention goes, you are totally wrong again. These are prisoners of war and as such are to be treated by the rules of the Geneva convention. By refusing to allow inspectors, George W. Bush has turned into.....Saddam Hussein!

Are they prisoners of war? What country were they fighting for? Did they themselves abide by the Geneva Conventions? Were they signatories? As terrorists, fighting for a terrorist organization and not a country, they effectively take themselves out from the provisions in the Geneva Conventions. Not to mention, the prisoners at Gitmo are treated pretty humanely, all things considered. They are in prison, to be sure, but they have freedom of worship, three square meals a day, on a beautiful Carribean island. Quite a far cry from the way Saddam treated his political prisoners, who were tortured, starved, and mistreated far more than anything the US is being accused of.

Lincoln was never secretive about anything. He was blunt about suspending habeas corpus. Please don't compare Dubya to Lincoln, we don't want Lincoln rolling in his grave do we?

Lincoln suspended far more rights than Bush has. I make the comparison because the Left continually cries that their rights have been trampled, without understanding that historically, they have never had so many rights to protest and disagree.

Bush, Rumsfeld, et. al. , should be tried by the world court. They invaded a sovreign nation without provocation. Last time that happened was when Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait.

I've made the point on here, as many have, but here's some provocation for you: 14 UN resolutions flaunted by Saddam, a credible threat of WMDs, and a reasonable belief that there were ties between Saddam's regime and al-Qaeda and other terrorist organizations.

Lastly, if Bush signed up for the military he shouldn't have gone AWOL. Al Gore didn't. There's my two cents worth.

Al Gore got a cushy assignment as a photographer/reporter in Vietnam, and there are reasons to believe that his father (Senator Gore at the time) pulled the strings to get that for him.

I seriously differ with you, gop_jeff, on a number of points that you've made here but the one that strikes me as the most inaccurate is the last that you attempt to make.

There were no "cushy" gigs in Viet Nam. Some more comfortable, I guess you could say, but none were cushy. Even the photographer/journalist gig that Gore had was pretty damn miserable and doubly dangerous as his face was in his camera or on his journal whilst the firepower was going on around him. Check the records. Photo/journalists and medics really got the wrong end of the deal in Viet Nam.

There were, however, cushy gigs during that time and they were not located in Viet Nam. Some were found in Fort Worth, Texas and it was widely known then, amongst the political elite, that only the politically connected were considered for those war jamms. I guess Al could've got one of those but he enlisted although he was qualified for an officer's position and he let the chips fall where they may. Even then I think he could've avoided the Viet Nam thing altogether but he didn't. He went unashamed and without fear and without political interference. It would certainly be nice to know that our present CiC was so brave and would've shunned his available political connections. But that is not the case, now is it?

Psycho,

Allow me to amend my statements... Al Gore's job was cushier than most. And camera or not, it's not like he walked point on a seek-and-destroy mission.
And if Al Gore was qualified for an officer billet (I doubt his leadership capabilities were sufficient, but that's just my opinion), why not take it?
However, it is intellectually dishonest to think that a Senator's son didn't get any preferential treatment when it came to MOS selection, location, etc.

Al Gore enlisted in the Army in August of 1969, choosing a two year enlistment rather than the normal three year enlistment (two years is the length those drafted served). He was not sent to Vietnam until the very end of 1970, only SEVEN MONTHS before his scheduled enlistment ended. Gore was assigned a position as reporter covering the activities of the 20th Engineer Brigade in Bien Hoa, South Vietnam. Obviously, this was a non-combat position, and some of those who served with Gore reported that their superiors requested Gore "should cover only military operations where security was good."

During his 1988 presidential campaign, Gore issued flyers showing a picture of himself with an M16, which created the false impression that he served as an infantryman, even though his only real combat experience was interviewing other GIs who really had been in combat.

Gore filled his position with the 20th Engineers for 5 mos. Army regulations at that time allowed early discharge of personnel who wanted to teach or attend school if their services were considered "not essential to the mission." As a reporter, Gore was certainly not "essential" to the war effort, and he applied for such a discharge. After spending an additional month at the U.S. Army Engineer Command in Long Binh, Gore was mustered out and sent home two months early to attend Vanderbilt Divinity School.

Yeah... thats definitely something to write home about. :rolleyes:

I would've chosen college if that had been available to me. Or Canada if I knew more about Hwy. 51. But I joined up. I don't regret it other than many of my friends from high school were already well on their ways to lifelong careers and even married with immediate families to provide for when I got back home. I sucked it up and rejoined several years later. The military was my home.

Al Gore had no cush gig as you imply. That is most certainly a political falsehood. He sucked it up, never asked for special treatment in any way and did his duty. It has never been demonstrated that he asked for or received any special treatment of any kind. Just slanderous accusations by those who do not know and wish to advance the propaganda that our current CiC would like them to believe. He may have been protected within his unit but HE never requested that. I protected a few when I could. Al Gore is as straight up as any human being I've ever met. I've met GWB as well. He ain't 'zactly straight up, IMHO.

Originally posted by Psychoblues
GEORGE W. BUSH

I attacked and took over two countries.

I shattered the record for the biggest annual deficit in history. (No Small
Achievement!)

I set an economic record for the most personal bankruptcies filed in any 12
month period.

market.

I am the first president in decades to execute a federal prisoner.

record.

on vacation by any president in US history (tough to beat my dad's,
but I did).

over the worst security failure in US history.

president in US history.

In my first two years in office over 2 million Americans lost their jobs.

I cut unemployment benefits for more out-of-work Americans than any
other president in US history.

12-month period.

than any president in US history.

I set the record for the fewest press conferences of any president,
since the advent of TV.

I signed more laws and executive orders amending the Constitution
than any other US president in history.

I presided over the biggest energy crises in US history and refused
to intervene when corruption was revealed.

I cut health care benefits for war veterans.

people), shattering the record for protest against any person in the
history of mankind.

history.

I've made my presidency the most secretive and unaccountable of any
in US history.

Chevron oil tanker named after her).

Union simultaneously struggle against bankruptcy.

market in any country in the history of the world.

international community.

I have created the largest government department bureaucracy in the
history of the United States, called the "Bureau of Homeland
Security".

increases, more than any other president in US history (Ronnie was
tough to beat, but I did it!!).

remove the US from the Human Rights Commission.

remove the US from the Elections Monitoring Board.

I removed more checks and balances, and have the least amount of
congressional oversight than any presidential administration in US
history.

I rendered the entire United Nations irrelevant.

I withdrew from the World Court of Law.

default no longer abide by the Geneva Conventions.

election inspectors access during the 2002 US elections.

campaign donations.

The biggest lifetime contributor to my campaign, who is also one of
my best friends, presided over one of the largest corporate
bankruptcy frauds in world history (Kenneth Lay, former CEO of Enron
Corporation).

I spent more money on polls and focus groups than any president in
US history.

attack (and then lied, saying the enemy had the code to Air Force 1)

I am the first US president to establish a secret shadow government.

I took the world's sympathy for the US after 9/11, and in less than a
year made the US the most resented country in the world (possibly
the biggest diplomatic failure in US and world history).

people of Europe (71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to
world peace and stability.

I changed US policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded government
contracts.

appointees who violated US law by not selling their huge investments
in corporations bidding for gov't contracts.

I have removed more freedoms and civil liberties for Americans than
any other president in US history.

In a little over two years. I have created the most divided country in
decades, possibly the most divided that the US has been since the Civil
War.

less than two years turned every single economic category heading
straight down.

RECORDS AND REFERENCES:

driving record has been erased and is not available).

I was AWOL from the National Guard and deserted the military during
time of war.

I refuse to take a drug test or even answer any questions about drug
use. Although I did do my share of cocaine in my younger days.

public view.

bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public
view.

All minutes of meetings of any public corporation for which I served
on the board are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.

Any records or minutes from meetings I (or my VP) attended regarding
public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for
public review.

Any questions?

this means that the jews don't have the spending power THROUGH our governemnt, he handed it back to small business americans.

he gets my vote in 2004.

Forum List

Back