Here Is The New Investigation Truthers Want

Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 1,500 Architects and Engineers:
Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report
"On Behalf of the People of the United States of America, the undersigned Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and affiliates hereby petition for, and demand, a truly independent investigation with subpoena power in order to uncover the full truth surrounding the events of 9/11/01 - specifically the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and Building 7. We believe that there is sufficient doubt about the official story and therefore that the 9/11 investigation must be re-opened and must include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives that may have been the actual cause behind the destruction of the World Trade Center Towers and WTC Building 7." Sign the Petition

Aug. 21, 2007: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

Summary: James Quintiere, Ph.D., former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division, called for an independent review of the World Trade Center Twin Tower collapse investigation. "I wish that there would be a peer review of this," he said, referring to the NIST investigation. "I think all the records that NIST has assembled should be archived. I would really like to see someone else take a look at what they've done; both structurally and from a fire point of view. ... I think the official conclusion that NIST arrived at is questionable."
http://patriotsquestion911.com/Article Quintiere Calls for Independent Review of 911.pdf

Last edited:
you debwunkers are so retarded its sad
yet you have nothing to say about the original post? Is the video posted a rational approach to answer the questions that you have about 9/11?

the video is a fraud and endorsed by no one..some clown like you made it ...give it up already loser

Wow, I knew you Gage-dupes were upset about the high priests of your religion giving up the faith, but damn dude.

youtube comments for the OP video said:
if your belief really is the planes would not penetrate the towers then why would you need to build the entire tower and not just replicate the impact point...lol...heres an idea go start a fire in a 47 story skyscraper and see if it falls down into a pile of ruble first then move on to the towers ..

TheEots 5 hours ago

Maybe I should stop trying to expose you Gage-shills for the fools you are. I actually have been feeling bad about destroying your faith on more than a few occasions.

Whoa, wait a minute. One of your fellow Gage-dupe agents makes a video asking for 1.5 billion dollars to reconstruct one of the towers in a European country, just to crash a 767 into it, and we're the sad ones? :cuckoo:

BoxBoy.jpg

yet you have nothing to say about the original post? Is the video posted a rational approach to answer the questions that you have about 9/11?

the video is a fraud and endorsed by no one..some clown like you made it ...give it up already loser
The video is a fraud. I agree. That's why I thought one of you Gage-dupes made it. Considering all of the other idiots you endorse by not calling them on the stupid shit they post (Your words - "They have a right to their opinion.") I assumed that the video was made by one of your buddies like Rimjob. He is your buddy, right? Since both of you are Gage-dupes and have a lot in common.

The video is a fraud. I agree. That's why I thought one of you Gage-dupes made it. Considering all of the other idiots you endorse by not calling them on the stupid shit they post (Your words - "They have a right to their opinion.") I assumed that the video was made by one of your buddies like Rimjob. He is your buddy, right? Since both of you are Gage-dupes and have a lot in common.

But you're wrong. The video is not a fraud in the uploader's mind. He has set up a non-profit to actually built an exact duplicate of one of the Twins somewhere in Europe. And he is trying to buy two 767's that have been mothballed in Victorville.

All he needs to do is divert 1.5 billion dollars away from The Church Of Gage, and he'll blow the cover off of the OCTA. (But that's if, and only if, Pope Dickey G is willing to give up his monthly visits to the child brothels of Thailand)

the video is a fraud. I agree. That's why i thought one of you gage-dupes made it. Considering all of the other idiots you endorse by not calling them on the stupid shit they post (your words - "they have a right to their opinion.") i assumed that the video was made by one of your buddies like rimjob. He is your buddy, right? Since both of you are gage-dupes and have a lot in common.

but you're wrong. The video is not a fraud in the uploader's mind. He has set up a non-profit to actually built an exact duplicate of one of the twins somewhere in europe. And he is trying to buy two 767's that have been mothballed in victorville.

All he needs to do is divert 1.5 billion dollars away from the church of gage, and he'll blow the cover off of the octa. (but that's if, and only if, pope dickey g is willing to give up his monthly visits to the child brothels of thailand)

you seem to have a lot of info...one of your socks ?

the video is a fraud. I agree. That's why i thought one of you gage-dupes made it. Considering all of the other idiots you endorse by not calling them on the stupid shit they post (your words - "they have a right to their opinion.") i assumed that the video was made by one of your buddies like rimjob. He is your buddy, right? Since both of you are gage-dupes and have a lot in common.

but you're wrong. The video is not a fraud in the uploader's mind. He has set up a non-profit to actually built an exact duplicate of one of the twins somewhere in europe. And he is trying to buy two 767's that have been mothballed in victorville.

All he needs to do is divert 1.5 billion dollars away from the church of gage, and he'll blow the cover off of the octa. (but that's if, and only if, pope dickey g is willing to give up his monthly visits to the child brothels of thailand)

Perhaps you should look up the section 501(c) records for the "Sept 11th Research and Discovery Project". You may be surprised at who their trustees are.

Perhaps you should look up the section 501(c) records for the "Sept 11th Research and Discovery Project". You may be surprised at who their trustees are.

Oh I doubt that very much...

Of course you don't doubt it. considering they are the last 3 of the high priests left in the Gage-dupe-paid shill high religion.

The truly devout of the Truth Movement(TM), battling over Cheetos, one bag at a time, :lmao:

Of course you don't doubt it. considering they are the last 3 of the high priests left in the Gage-dupe-paid shill high religion.

The truly devout of the Truth Movement(TM), battling over Cheetos, one bag at a time, :lmao:

blah blah blah huh what ? speak English fucker or post a link so there is at least a clue to what you are struggling to say...

blah blah blah huh what ? speak English fucker or post a link so there is at least a clue to what you are struggling to say...
WOW! The Gage-dupes are a little pissy this morning.:badgrin::badgrin:

Forum List

Back