CDZ Here is the challenge, show the time mark where Trump said Terror attack in Sweden....

Please give us the time mark on the video of the Trump rally where he said the words Terror Attack in Sweden Last Night.
So by that moronic "logic" then according to Tramp Paris and Nice were NOT terrorist attacks because the pathological liar did not use the words "terror attack" when he referred to them in the same insane terror rant.

From the speech. I hate having to watch videos. I read faster. It sounds like what I listened to in the Youtube video above at 29.30 or so. I guess its accurate.

Transcript: President Donald Trump’s rally in Melbourne, Florida

"Here's the bottom line. We've got to keep our country safe. You look at what's happening. We've got to keep our country safe. You look at what's happening in Germany, you look at what's happening last night in Sweden. Sweden, who would believe this. Sweden. They took in large numbers. They're having problems like they never thought possible. You look at what's happening in Brussels. You look at what's happening all over the world. Take a look at Nice. Take a look at Paris. We've allowed thousands and thousands of people into our country and there was no way to vet those people. There was no documentation. There was no nothing. So we're going to keep our country safe."

Germany and Sweden are having immigrant problems......that is why they are together and then he went on to Nice and Paris.......actual sites of terrorist attacks where he mentions specific cities, not the entire country......

He points to Germany and Sweden and the immigration mess......and then specific cities where terrorism occurred.....

Still waiting for the words Terrorist Attack Last Night in Sweden.....

From the speech. I hate having to watch videos. I read faster. It sounds like what I listened to in the Youtube video above at 29.30 or so. I guess its accurate.

"Here's the bottom line. We've got to keep our country safe. You look at what's happening. We've got to keep our country safe. You look at what's happening in Germany, you look at what's happening last night in Sweden. Sweden, who would believe this. Sweden. They took in large numbers. They're having problems like they never thought possible. You look at what's happening in Brussels. You look at what's happening all over the world. Take a look at Nice. Take a look at Paris. We've allowed thousands and thousands of people into our country and there was no way to vet those people. There was no documentation. There was no nothing. So we're going to keep our country safe."

Germany and Sweden are having immigrant problems......that is why they are together and then he went on to Nice and Paris.......actual sites of terrorist attacks where he mentions specific cities, not the entire country......

He points to Germany and Sweden and the immigration mess......and then specific cities where terrorism occurred.....

Sir, I think your goal posts are unrealistic. I read the transcript, heck, I posted it for you on page one.

If I said, "Sir I am sorry to have to tell you this but your daughter was on the tain which derailed killing 20 people and she did not make it." then I told you that your daughter died, not that she did not make the concert she was heading to. Sure you can read it in a pretty liberal and convoluted way, but that is what I said.

My apologies if you have ever heard similar and that is too close to home. In 10 seconds it is what I came up with.

Either way, Trump apologized. We just have learned to take his words with a liberal grain of salt.

Sir, I think your goal posts are unrealistic. I read the transcript, heck, I posted it for you on page one.

If I said, "Sir I am sorry to have to tell you this but your daughter was on the tain which derailed killing 20 people and she did not make it." then I told you that your daughter died, not that she did not make the concert she was heading to. Sure you can read it in a pretty liberal and convoluted way, but that is what I said.

My apologies if you have ever heard similar and that is too close to home. In 10 seconds it is what I came up with.

Either way, Trump apologized. We just have learned to take his words with a liberal grain of salt.

Nope....they claimed that he said it was a terror attack....and you showed from the clip and transcribing it that he made no connection to that....he used Germany, and Sweden in one thought and then specifically Nice and Paris in another.......

I put this question here to avoid the personal attacks by the left.

It is a simple thread, with one request.

Please give us the time mark on the video of the Trump rally where he said the words Terror Attack in Sweden Last Night.

We will wait patiently where you list the mark for all of us to see and here where he uses any combination of those words...all six......

Waiting......

/---- You're asking for verifiable facts from people who believe in Goreball Warming and that steel doesn't melt. Don't hold your breath.

Nope....they claimed that he said it was a terror attack....and you showed from the clip and transcribing it that he made no connection to that....he used Germany, and Sweden in one thought and then specifically Nice and Paris in another.......

Perhaps we can agree to hold him to different standards forever then.

Overly simply, I think you are too soft on him. You think the media is too hard on him. Either way this is a topic you brought up so its more important to you.

So where to go from here....

Unitas or Manning for the Colts all time team? I vote Manning but its close. The year the Colts fell apart when Manning was injured showed me alot. The Colts were still a championship quality team w/o Johnny U.

We will wait patiently where you list the mark for all of us to see and here where he uses any combination of those words...all six......

Waiting......

Is that your goal post? Now I dunno if I found a good copy of that speech or not.

It's at about 29.30 of the video I posted above.

He insinuated SOMETHING related to immigrants and terrorism happened in Sweden. "Sweden, who would believe this, Sweden?", or similar was his quote, he fixated on Sweden for some reason. Why not France? Donald can find misleading/dishonest things to say sometimes when it isn't even necessary to make his point

If we are just going for SOME Muslim in Sweden did SOMETHING illegal the day before the speech then yup, Trump was 100% right.

Maybe Trump can be sorta right if misleading? Trump Exaggerates Swedish Crime
says Sweden has seen an uptick in crime. Do you know how much and what type? I'm not house shopping there, I don't.

What do you think he meant?

Where is your goal post set for accuracy?

Do you ever get past rhetoric to substance?

Waiting......

Is that your goal post? Now I dunno if I found a good copy of that speech or not.

He insinuated SOMETHING related to immigrants and terrorism happened in Sweden. "Sweden, who would believe this, Sweden?", or similar was his quote, he fixated on Sweden for some reason. Why not France? Donald can find misleading/dishonest things to say sometimes when it isn't even necessary to make his point

If we are just going for SOME Muslim in Sweden did SOMETHING illegal the day before the speech then yup, Trump was 100% right.

says Sweden has seen an uptick in crime. Do you know how much and what type? I'm not house shopping there, I don't.

Me?

I asked the OP for how word for word we needed to be.

I linked to a video of the speech on page one.

I copied the text of the speech on page one.

I gave me opinion

You were talking about someone else, right?

What it comes down to is that the MSM fabricated some crude, defamatory anti-USA disinformation. AKA Fake news.
What do you thinl Trump meant?

I have the text on page one of the thread.
He was obviously meant exactly what he said that he meant.

All these fake news stories about Trump absolutely reek of Kremlin "Active Measures Operations".

Waiting......

Me?

I gave me opinion

What is the substance in your remarks? That "He insinuated SOMETHING related to immigrants and terrorism happened in Sweden?"

Waiting......

Me?

I gave me opinion

What is the substance in your remarks? That "He insinuated SOMETHING related to immigrants and terrorism happened in Sweden?"

What he insinuated IS the matter of the debate here. The whole issue has little substance but the OP posted it and I was bored. Funny thing is I usually don't even care about funny "mistakes" or bad speeches as they are not part of what is important, policy, but this thread got me clicking and now I notice a weird, needless pattern with Donald.

Trump's paragraph in question.

yeah.....I played the speech, read the speech, used the common definition of the words and figured out what Trump meant.

Isn't that what you do when people talk or you read something?

To repeat myself from earlier, for SOME REASON Trump fixated on Sweden and strung it together with mention of the attacks in Brussels, Nice and Paris.

Funny thing is I don't think Donald needed to mention Sweden at all to make a case for Islamic terrorists being dangerous. Its just like he found trouble because he misread the speech, jumbled some sentences, or read a poorly written speech.

So:
-He mentioned Berlin (The December 2016 attack, stabbing, wine bar suicide bombing or the police stabbing?)
-He mentioned Sweden (?)
-Brussels (the bombings)
-Nice (had to be the Bastille Day attack not mentioning a good place to vacation)
-Paris (I guess the November 2015 attack)

So, in my opinion what happened was Donald as usual liberally used the English language to make his case seem strong than it is. And he got called out on it.

What do you think that reference to Sweden in the paragraph above meant?

Waiting......

Me?

I gave me opinion

What he insinuated IS the matter of the debate here. The whole issue has little substance but the OP posted it and I was bored. Funny thing is I usually don't even care about funny "mistakes" or bad speeches as they are not part of what is important, policy, but this thread got me clicking and now I notice a weird, needless pattern with Donald.

yeah.....I played the speech, read the speech, used the common definition of the words and figured out what Trump meant.

To repeat myself from earlier, for SOME REASON Trump fixated on Sweden and strung it together with mention of the attacks in Brussels, Nice and Paris.

Funny thing is I don't think Donald needed to mention Sweden at all to make a case for Islamic terrorists being dangerous. Its just like he found trouble because he misread the speech, jumbled some sentences, or read a poorly written speech.

So:
-He mentioned Berlin (The December 2016 attack, stabbing, wine bar suicide bombing or the police stabbing?)
-He mentioned Sweden (?)
-Brussels (the bombings)
-Nice (had to be the Bastille Day attack not mentioning a good place to vacation)

So, in my opinion what happened was Donald as usual liberally used the English language to make his case seem strong than it is. And he got called out on it.

Wrong....he combined Germany and Sweden in one thought, and Nice and paris in another thought.....

From your own quote of what he said...

We've got to keep our country safe. You look at what's happening in Germany, you look at what's happening last night in Sweden. Sweden, who would believe this. Sweden. They took in large numbers.

The emphasis....the large number of immigrants.....and Last night has a pause, where he is thinking about the Tucker Carlson show.....

Then the actual sites of terrorist attacks...Nice and Paris are mentioned...

Take a look at Nice. Take a look at Paris.

Me?

I gave me opinion

So:
-He mentioned Sweden (?)
-Brussels (the bombings)

Wrong....he combined Germany and Sweden in one thought, and Nice and paris in another thought.....

We've got to keep our country safe. You look at what's happening in Germany, you look at what's happening last night in Sweden. Sweden, who would believe this. Sweden. They took in large numbers.

The emphasis....the large number of immigrants.....and Last night has a pause, where he is thinking about the Tucker Carlson show.....

I would say your interpretation is rather liberal, but you are entitled to it.
Sometimes after I stare at things long enough I can think of them both ways. The 2nd Amendment is one.

Trump said this:

""Here's the bottom line. We've got to keep our country safe. You look at what's happening. We've got to keep our country safe. You look at what's happening in Germany, you look at what's happening last night in Sweden. Sweden, who would believe this. Sweden. They took in large numbers. They're having problems like they never thought possible. You look at what's happening in Brussels. You look at what's happening all over the world. Take a look at Nice. Take a look at Paris. We've allowed thousands and thousands of people into our country and there was no way to vet those people. There was no documentation. There was no nothing. So we're going to keep our country safe."

Which made enough people process:
-He mentioned Sweden last night (?! What happened in Sweden?!)
-Brussels (the bombings)

Imagine if he said,
"Here's the bottom line. We've got to keep our country safe. You look at what's happening in the refugee camps in Germany and Sweden. Sweden, who would believe this. Sweden. They took in large numbers. They're having problems like they never thought possible. You look at the terrorist attacks in Brussels, Nice, Paris. We've allowed thousands and thousands of people into our country and there was no way to vet those people. There was no documentation. There was no nothing. So we're going to keep our country safe."

We would be debating how to vet people instead of semantics. Either way, Trump apologized or issued a clarification or something, right?

Keep in mind I am generally pro gun, hate NAFTA, like tariffs, have a battleship as my avatar, and love the death penalty.

Me?

I gave me opinion

So:
-He mentioned Sweden (?)
-Brussels (the bombings)

Sometimes after I stare at things long enough I can think of them both ways. The 2nd Amendment is one.

Trump said this:

""Here's the bottom line. We've got to keep our country safe. You look at what's happening. We've got to keep our country safe. You look at what's happening in Germany, you look at what's happening last night in Sweden. Sweden, who would believe this. Sweden. They took in large numbers. They're having problems like they never thought possible. You look at what's happening in Brussels. You look at what's happening all over the world. Take a look at Nice. Take a look at Paris. We've allowed thousands and thousands of people into our country and there was no way to vet those people. There was no documentation. There was no nothing. So we're going to keep our country safe."

-Brussels (the bombings)

Imagine if he said,
"Here's the bottom line. We've got to keep our country safe. You look at what's happening in the refugee camps in Germany and Sweden. Sweden, who would believe this. Sweden. They took in large numbers. They're having problems like they never thought possible. You look at the terrorist attacks in Brussels, Nice, Paris. We've allowed thousands and thousands of people into our country and there was no way to vet those people. There was no documentation. There was no nothing. So we're going to keep our country safe."

We would be debating how to vet people instead of semantics. Either way, Trump apologized or issued a clarification or something, right?

Keep in mind I am generally pro gun, hate NAFTA, like tariffs, have a battleship as my avatar, and love the death penalty.

You posted that quote...right? Where does he state "Berlin?" He says Germany, and then Sweden....and never says Berlin....here is his first thought....

You look at what's happening in Germany, you look at what's happening last night in Sweden. Sweden, who would believe this. Sweden. They took in large numbers. They're having problems like they never thought possible.

And there is an audible pause between Last Night and Sweden......where he is obviously thinking about the show, now that we know that is what he was referring to.....

Then......he mentions specific cities that were targets of actual terrorist attacks.....and here he actually uses the words terrorist attacks.......any fair reading of what he said shows he did not imply a terrorist attack in Germany or Sweden......and actually stated the attacks in Brussels, Nice and Paris......

From your own quote from his speech.....

You look at the terrorist attacks in Brussels, Nice, Paris. We've allowed thousands and thousands of people into our country and there was no way to vet those people.

And his clarification was that he saw the interview with Ami Horowitz...the film maker who made the film about immigrant crime in Sweden.....

He never implied an attack in Sweden...from your own quote of his speech, and he specifically mentions attacks, using the word terrorist attacks for Brussels, Belgium, Nice and Paris, France.....

Me?

I gave me opinion

So:
-He mentioned Sweden (?)
-Brussels (the bombings)

Trump said this:

-Brussels (the bombings)

Imagine if he said,

You posted that quote...right? Where does he state "Berlin?" He says Germany, and then Sweden....and never says Berlin....here is his first thought....

You look at what's happening in Germany, you look at what's happening last night in Sweden. Sweden, who would believe this. Sweden. They took in large numbers. They're having problems like they never thought possible.

And there is an audible pause between Last Night and Sweden......where he is obviously thinking about the show, now that we know that is what he was referring to.....

Then......he mentions specific cities that were targets of actual terrorist attacks.....and here he actually uses the words terrorist attacks.......any fair reading of what he said shows he did not imply a terrorist attack in Germany or Sweden......and actually stated the attacks in Brussels, Nice and Paris......

You look at the terrorist attacks in Brussels, Nice, Paris. We've allowed thousands and thousands of people into our country and there was no way to vet those people.

And his clarification was that he saw the interview with Ami Horowitz...the film maker who made the film about immigrant crime in Sweden.....

He never implied an attack in Sweden...from your own quote of his speech, and he specifically mentions attacks, using the word terrorist attacks for Brussels, Belgium, Nice and Paris, France.....

You are right, he did not mention Berlin, he mentioned Germany, I messed up my list.

"Hello Sir", says the police officer, "I am sorry, there was a train accident and your wife did not make it."

What did the officer just say? Your wife died on a train? Your wife was at a crossing blocked by the train and couldn't make it to dinner?

Its the same thing as the Trump speech. Trump just needs to be careful how he strings words together.

If you cared about my typo that much you should care about what Trump said that much.

Really you care about defending Trump more than I cared when I first read about it. Thank you for bringing it to my attention though. Now people's stand on this "incident" is my test of how much of a follower they are.

It is fine to say something like, "FDR did GREAT things for America but screwed up royally interning the Japanese."

You should just admit Trump's paragraph was ill conceived (heck, blame a speech writer) and move on to real problems immigrants are giving countries which take them in. We can agree on that.

So:
-He mentioned Sweden (?)
-Brussels (the bombings)

Trump said this:

-Brussels (the bombings)

Imagine if he said,

You are right, he did not mention Berlin, he mentioned Germany, I messed up my list.

"Hello Sir", says the police officer, "I am sorry, there was a train accident and your wife did not make it."

What did the officer just say? Your wife died on a train? Your wife was at a crossing blocked by the train and couldn't make it to dinner?

Its the same thing as the Trump speech. Trump just needs to be careful how he strings words together.

If you cared about my typo that much you should care about what Trump said that much.

Really you care about defending Trump more than I cared when I first read about it. Thank you for bringing it to my attention though. Now people's stand on this "incident" is my test of how much of a follower they are.

It is fine to say something like, "FDR did GREAT things for America but screwed up royally interning the Japanese."

You should just admit Trump's paragraph was ill conceived (heck, blame a speech writer) and move on to real problems immigrants are giving countries which take them in. We can agree on that.

No.....you are wrong...again. The point is that he is being attacked for something he did not say....they made it up...and deliberately took him out of context to attack him....I get it, they don't want him to succeed and I didn't want obama to succeed...but letting it go and letting them lie is wrong.

He speaks like a normal person....and that is refreshing.......unlike obama who read speeches really well and could barely string a sentence together without a teleprompter.........and yet he wasn' made fun of for that....

Forum List

Back