Here Is Something You Don't See A President Do Everyday...

:lol: Yes, they think the wars started themselves..

I forget but hasn't obama started a couple wars of his own?

Yeah, without ANY Consultation with Congress or thier Constitutionally REQUIRED Authorization of Force utilizing the Military...

But hey, it's there guy now, who fuckin' cares! :thup:

:)

peace...

I keep forgetting thier guy doesn't need the constitution or congressional authority to do anything.

I forget but hasn't obama started a couple wars of his own?

Yeah, without ANY Consultation with Congress or thier Constitutionally REQUIRED Authorization of Force utilizing the Military...

peace...

I keep forgetting thier guy doesn't need the constitution or congressional authority to do anything.

And the House can't start impeachment charges? What's stopping them? Oh that's right...The Boner is a punk.

peace...

And the House can't start impeachment charges? What's stopping them? Oh that's right...The Boner is a punk.

Fear of starting riots

Fear of starting riots

And a chance to imprison more blacks and Obama supporters wylst convicting them of felonies and reducing further those that probably will vote for Obama...not fuckin likely. It sounds like a neo cons wet dream to me.

Fear of starting riots

And a chance to imprison more blacks and Obama supporters wylst convicting them of felonies and reducing further those that probably will vote for Obama...not fuckin likely. It sounds like a neo cons wet dream to me.

It's fear or maybe since the passage of the NDAA maybe it's something else Yes I believe that's it.

Forum List

Back