Here is something white, black, and Hispanic can unite behind

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
We should all unite to fight against the man. That man is Asians. They are all taking the best jobs and are one of the most successful minority groups ever which is why we should take everything away from them. They work so hard and are generally smarter than any other group which means they are going to have more success than any other group. There is only so much success in the world. There are only so many good jobs out there and if we are to believe in an economy where everything is going to be evenly distributed then we are going to have to redistribute some of there earned success to others who didn't do anything at all for it.

Now that I think about it. Why work hard at all when we can let the Asians work hard and after every 50 years we redistribute everything they have earned back to us. I'm sure they are going to cry about it and say we earned it but they didn't because society is really tiered toward them. They get all the great benefits which is why they have everything.

We are just simply reclaiming what is rightfully ours so let's go get those bastArds!

61064494.jpg

We should all unite to fight against the man. That man is Asians. They are all taking the best jobs and are one of the most successful minority groups ever which is why we should take everything away from them. They work so hard and are generally smarter than any other group which means they are going to have more success than any other group. There is only so much success in the world. There are only so many good jobs out there and if we are to believe in an economy where everything is going to be evenly distributed then we are going to have to redistribute some of there earned success to others who didn't do anything at all for it.

Now that I think about it. Why work hard at all when we can let the Asians work hard and after every 50 years we redistribute everything they have earned back to us. I'm sure they are going to cry about it and say we earned it but they didn't because society is really tiered toward them. They get all the great benefits which is why they have everything.

We are just simply reclaiming what is rightfully ours so let's go get those bastArds!
That makes about as much sense as tight-rope walking the Grand Canyon in an 80 mile per hour wind. Do you feel OK this afternoon? Did you by any chance forget to take your pills? ...... just saying ......

We are just simply reclaiming what is rightfully ours so let's go get those slanty eyed bastArds!

1. Here is something white, black, and Hispanic can unite behind

23267_071_122_243lo.jpg

We are just simply reclaiming what is rightfully ours so let's go get those slanty eyed bastArds!

1. Here is something white, black, and Hispanic can unite behind

23267_071_122_243lo.jpg

Forum List

Back