Here is my Conclusion about Barry's Address to the Children...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
I am going to Sum this up now and Movethefuckalong.com on this Issue...

1.) His Original Lesson Plan was going to be Marching Orders to Coincide with his Speech, and Speech that was Arguably Modified after his Original Lesson Plan was... He is a Coward for NOT being Straight Foward with the American People on ALL of this from Square one.

2.) The Speech was an Entirely Inappropriate Time for Teachers, Administrators and Especially Kids.

3.) A Speech given at an 18-Year-Old Level can NOT be give to 5-Year-Olds... That type of Collectivism Stinks of Ignorant Marxist Dreamland... NO Educator would have Thought this was Good Idea, unless their Messiah was doing it. It Defies EVERYTHING Educators do in Segmenting Age Groups and Abilities.

4.) Attempting to have EVERY Student, from Public High Schools, to Charter Schools, to Private Daycare/Kindergartens See this Speech as One "Community", was the Creepiest of Creep, and has NEVER been Done before, NOR even Attempted. The Lie that Many continue to Repeat, Including the AP, that Reagan and (41) did this same thing, is simply that, a Lie.

5.) Having said all of this, I will Concede that Most of his Final Draft that was Addressed to the Students was Good in Spirit... It would have been More Appropriate for an Exiting High School Class NEXT Spring, not the Collective Student from Pre-K thru 12th on Day One. The only Problem I have with the Speech on Moral Grounds is that he doesn't Believe Most of it himself, aside from Burdening 5-Year-Olds with the Failure of Society, and in that, he Continues to be a Liar and a Marxist to Justify and End... He Planted some Seeds yesterday.

Anyway, that's about it for me on this one, Kids...

It was a Helluva Lot of Fun!

:)

peace...

The timing was very suspect and I think that is what really got a lot of red flags going.

He has mentioned very little about education. Why the sudden urgency where he can't even get the kids settled into their classrooms before he starts preaching to them?

It would be interesting to find out what was in the original speech. The man has not said one thing that is not vile and hateful. I find it hard to believe he could turn it off all of a sudden.

In the midst of the healthcare debate (that he is now losing) I seriously doubt that he would not have put in a few "healthcare will save your grandmas" in there. Next thing you know the kids are all hounding their parents to support the crazy idea of universal healthcare.

I am going to Sum this up now and Movethefuckalong.com on this Issue...

1.) His Original Lesson Plan was going to be Marching Orders to Coincide with his Speech, and Speech that was Arguably Modified after his Original Lesson Plan was... He is a Coward for NOT being Straight Foward with the American People on ALL of this from Square one.

2.) The Speech was an Entirely Inappropriate Time for Teachers, Administrators and Especially Kids.

3.) A Speech given at an 18-Year-Old Level can NOT be give to 5-Year-Olds... That type of Collectivism Stinks of Ignorant Marxist Dreamland... NO Educator would have Thought this was Good Idea, unless their Messiah was doing it. It Defies EVERYTHING Educators do in Segmenting Age Groups and Abilities.

4.) Attempting to have EVERY Student, from Public High Schools, to Charter Schools, to Private Daycare/Kindergartens See this Speech as One "Community", was the Creepiest of Creep, and has NEVER been Done before, NOR even Attempted. The Lie that Many continue to Repeat, Including the AP, that Reagan and (41) did this same thing, is simply that, a Lie.

5.) Having said all of this, I will Concede that Most of his Final Draft that was Addressed to the Students was Good in Spirit... It would have been More Appropriate for an Exiting High School Class NEXT Spring, not the Collective Student from Pre-K thru 12th on Day One. The only Problem I have with the Speech on Moral Grounds is that he doesn't Believe Most of it himself, aside from Burdening 5-Year-Olds with the Failure of Society, and in that, he Continues to be a Liar and a Marxist to Justify and End... He Planted some Seeds yesterday.

Anyway, that's about it for me on this one, Kids...

It was a Helluva Lot of Fun!

peace...

Thanks for sharing.

The timing was very suspect and I think that is what really got a lot of red flags going.

He has mentioned very little about education. Why the sudden urgency where he can't even get the kids settled into their classrooms before he starts preaching to them?

It would be interesting to find out what was in the original speech. The man has not said one thing that is not vile and hateful. I find it hard to believe he could turn it off all of a sudden.

In the midst of the healthcare debate (that he is now losing) I seriously doubt that he would not have put in a few "healthcare will save your grandmas" in there. Next thing you know the kids are all hounding their parents to support the crazy idea of universal healthcare.

He LOVES to see his Image and Hear his Voice... He Loves to See Audiences Observing him...

peace...

Forum List

Back