Here is how you deter terrorism

We overthrew Mossedeq in Iran and installed the Shaw. :eusa_whistle:
WRONG
the Shah was already Shah

the Shah had the authority under Iranian law to remove Mossedeq, also Mossedeq had completed his term and was refusing to step down

and as for you "edication" it doesnt mean you were educated with the truth

Last edited:
let me take this one for dive con I think I have your shtick down

liar ...that never happened you probably read it on some trooofer site..moron
and I dont need to back this up with any proof it never happened cuz yer a moron....
hey asshole, try reading the actual fucking documents
i have
you show over and over why you are known as a moron on this site

The Shah fled Iran when it became obvious that the Prime Minister, an elected official, was gaining sway. Great Britain became worried because the Prime Minister wanted to nationalize Iran's oil fields. They conspired with the CIA and with their help they overthrew the Prime Minister and restored the Shah to the throne.

These are facts.

The Shah fled Iran when it became obvious that the Prime Minister, an elected official, was gaining sway. Great Britain became worried because the Prime Minister wanted to nationalize Iran's oil fields. They conspired with the CIA and with their help they overthrew the Prime Minister and restored the Shah to the throne.

These are facts.
sorry, you are wrong

the fact that you need to ask speaks for itself. have yourself gelded.

Sorry ballsnacker, don't think that is going to happen. And can you think of something else besides "Gelded". That's the lamest insult I have ever heard. How long did it take you to come up with that? I think my idea rocks, and you know what..It would fucking work..they would be scared shitless of what would happen to them. That's a fact.

These are facts.

Finally a dose of truth!:clap2::eusa_whistle:

no, that isnt the truth

wow your intellect is intimidating..just deny everything..say no it isn't
can you post anything to show these are not factual statements or do you feel your denial is simple enough. ?.these facts are not in dispute...any monkey cant strap on a scuba bottle buddy.. it takes a another kindto do deep sea commercial work..and im the other kind

wow your intellect is intimidating..just deny everything..say no it isn't
can you post anything to show these are not factual statements or do you feel your denial is simple enough. ?.these facts are not in dispute...any monkey cant strap on a scuba bottle buddy.. it takes a another kindto do deep sea commercial work..and im the other kind
i dont throw pearls before swine

i dont throw pearls before swine

What the hell are you talking about? I gave you a set of facts and you haven't provided anything to back up your claim. What I have provided has been documented and when you do the homework, you will find it to be fact. The Libertarian has done a nice piece of fact finding on this! Maybe you should become study partners and open your eyes!:eusa_whistle:

What the hell are you talking about? I gave you a set of facts and you haven't provided anything to back up your claim. What I have provided has been documented and when you do the homework, you will find it to be fact. The Libertarian has done a nice piece of fact finding on this! Maybe you should become study partners and open your eyes!:eusa_whistle:
i have done the research, and its NOT fact
but you will find tons of idiot websites that claim it is
just because its on the internet, doesnt mean its true

Forum List

Back