Here is how you deter terrorism

And willing to think outside the box, unlike you neo-cons that have fucked this country up royally for the last eight years! Why should we listen to people who enabled Bush/Cheny?:eusa_whistle:
ya know, that "neocon" bullshit got old about 7.5 years ago
i doubt you even know what a "neocon" is

maybe you should
but i have seen how you post
you wouldnt know a fact from an opinion
that video is full of lies
if you cant tell then you are an idiot

What do you mean lies? That has been documented. Everything in there is true. Obviously you don't full grasp what has happened. I think you should do a little more homework, before you condem something as lies!:eusa_whistle:

What do you mean lies? That has been documented. Everything in there is true. Obviously you don't full grasp what has happened. I think you should do a little more homework, before you condem something as lies!:eusa_whistle:
i have
how do you think i KNOW its all lies
man, you are one fucked up moron

So what are you disputing as lies? The death tolls?:eusa_whistle:
oh how about the fact that the Shah(title, not a name) was already the Shah before we supposedly "installed" him
all he did was what he ALREADY had the authority under Iranian law

we did NOT have Diem assasinated

hell, i dont remember everything it claimed, but there were so many, i only needed to pick a couple

no the truth ..that's what diveconartisrt does ..he disputes the truth by calling it lies..never backs up his opinion with facts,,just calls it lies and then calls the person speaking the truth a liar...he is pretty much a one trick pony
yeah, all you do is post stupidity that is NEVER backed up with FACTS
and NO
TROOFER site bullshit is NOT fact

oh how about the fact that the Shah(title, not a name) was already the Shah before we supposedly "installed" him

hell, i dont remember everything it claimed, but there were so many, i only needed to pick a couple

Actually it was John F. Kennedy that approved of the assination of Diem in 1963:eusa_whistle:

We overthrew Mossedeq in Iran and installed the Shaw. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back