Here is how you deter terrorism

T-Bor

May 24, 2006
You simply get the message out, that any terrorists caught, alive or dead, will simply be wrapped in pork skin, thrown in with the pigs. Put them in a grinder for pig food. If we got this message out to the terrorist that if we catch you, SAY HELLO TO THE PIGS!!! I am serious. I would do this. They cut peoples heads off. Fine, you go to the pigs. Wouldn't that help?

You simply get the message out, that any terrorists caught, alive or dead, will simply be wrapped in pork skin, thrown in with the pigs. Put them in a grinder for pig food. If we got this message out to the terrorist that if we catch you, SAY HELLO TO THE PIGS!!! I am serious. I would do this. They cut peoples heads off. Fine, you go to the pigs. Wouldn't that help?

seek professional help, or at the very least have yourself gelded.
thanks

seek professional help, or at the very least have yourself gelded.
thanks

Dude I love your Avatar. Big Dead Head here, seen over 50 shows. But why should I seek professional help? What is wrong with taking Dead Terrorist bodies and wrapping them in pork skin or feeding them to pigs? Seriously? They would be scared shitless. What is so wrong with that?

Or you remove our troops from their holy lands. There are consequences to us imposing our will around the world.
yeah, sure, till they declare your home islamic holy ground

look what they try to claim before you spout Ron Paul stupidity

Dude I love your Avatar. Big Dead Head here, seen over 50 shows. But why should I seek professional help? What is wrong with taking Dead Terrorist bodies and wrapping them in pork skin or feeding them to pigs? Seriously? They would be scared shitless. What is so wrong with that?

the fact that you need to ask speaks for itself. have yourself gelded.

yeah, sure, till they declare your home islamic holy ground

look what they try to claim before you spout Ron Paul stupidity

Osama has said that our presence in the middle-east, along with us showing favoritism towards Israel are the reasons we were attacked. Them attacking us for our freedoms is far from the truth. Yes, I do believe that if we brought our troops home from the middle-east we would be safer from terrorism than we are right now. Not to mention that would save us a lot of money.

Osama has said that our presence in the middle-east, along with us showing favoritism towards Israel are the reasons we were attacked. Them attacking us for our freedoms is far from the truth. Yes, I do believe that if we brought our troops home from the middle-east we would be safer from terrorism than we are right now. Not to mention that would save us a lot of money.
then you didnt read the whole list
typical for you isolationist types

Isolationism would be continuing to trash our reputation around the world with senseless wars and refusing to be diplomatic. That sounds more like McCain than Ron Paul.

Terrorists are Dexter Morgan wannabees, who have decided to cloak their depravity in the name of doing good. They like hurting people, and get off on that.

I don't believe for a moment that they are all that religious, care a whit about what will happen to them post mortem, and are beyond fear. They like to kill.

What is evil is those who enable them. Those who excuse their evil, so they get off from being jailed or whatever. I agree they must be stopped, and any device that ends their evil is a good deal, cage, pine box, whatever. But we must also stop excusing them. Those who do evil in whatever cause, and a bomb is not logic or argument, must be stopped.

I want to call down anyone who makes excuses for this.

Forum List

Back