Here is America's New Hero

What a f-up by the school district, all of us whether on messageboards, MSM, blogs should refuse to to report on the source. No putting the genie back, but can refuse to perpetuate.

I'm done with this thread.:eusa_hand:

You know.....the only difference between a hero and the average person is thus......

Average people panic and end up killing themselves and others in crisis situations.

Heroes stay calm, assess the situation, take appropriate action, and get everyone out alive.

The thing that impressed me most about this man is that he checked the plane after everyone got out.......not once.....but TWICE!

That is definitely a man who is a credit to his service. Personally? I think that someone should buy that man dinner and a beer every night (with his wife and family) for a year.

Im not sure I could agree that Average people panic. Is there a study that shows this?

Im not sure I could agree that Average people panic. Is there a study that shows this?

Ask anyone that has fought a fire, gone through a flood, been in a hurricane, or spent time in a war zone.

Average people hide, the heroes run towards it.

The difference between a coward and a hero? The coward feels fear, and lets it stop them. The Hero feels fear and does it anyway.

By the way, fear it a useful emotion. It shows you to exercise caution. Just don't let it overtake you.

Forum List

Back