Here is a look at just how far the Democrat Party has fallen.

BS- Thanks for the depression, greedy corporate/rich chumps. Change the channel, hater/dupes/addicts...

Yea, you're getting your way............Companies are setting up in countries that want them there at record levels. Pretty soon all those Rich, Greedy Corporate Chumps will be gone, along with their money. Then who the heck is going to pay for the government dependents??

Bullshit. Companies are moving to where they can pay slave wages. You want that here?
Minimum wage ensures that happens, and Democrats support that.

Yea, you're getting your way............Companies are setting up in countries that want them there at record levels. Pretty soon all those Rich, Greedy Corporate Chumps will be gone, along with their money. Then who the heck is going to pay for the government dependents??

Bullshit. Companies are moving to where they can pay slave wages. You want that here?
Minimum wage ensures that happens, and Democrats support that.

yeah it's amazing, they know this, that's why they never answer my $100/hour min wage question. They're too stupid to see a smaller increase leads to the same result.

That 7 in 10 high school kids cannot find a job this summer is a DIRECT result of Nazi Pelosi jacking the minimum wage 40% as her first official act.

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."
~Democrat President John F. Kennedy

Now they say:

Give me give me give me!

John F Kennedy's New Frontier:

Economic Stimulus February 1961:

1.The addition of a temporary thirteen-week supplement to jobless benefits,
2.The extension of aid to the children of unemployed workers,
3.The redevelopment of distressed areas,
4.An increase in Social Security payments and the encouragement of earlier retirement,
5.An increase in the minimum wage and an extension in coverage,
6.The provision of emergency relief to feed grain farmers, and
7.The financing of a comprehensive homebuilding and slum clearance program

Executive initiatives:

Under his own presidential authority, Kennedy carried out various measures to boost the economy under his own executive anti-recessionary acceleration program. Through his own initiative, he directed all Federal agencies to accelerate their procurement and construction, particularly in labor surplus areas. A long-range program of post office construction was compressed into the first six months of his presidency, farm price supports were raised and their payments advanced, over a billion dollars in state highway aid funds were released ahead of schedule, and the distribution of tax refunds and GI life insurance dividends were speeded up.[6] In addition, free food distribution to needy families was expanded, state governors were urged by Kennedy to spend federal funds more rapidly for hospitals, schools, roads, and waste treatment facilities, the college housing and urban renewal programs were pushed forward, and procurement agencies were directed to make purchases in areas of high unemployment.

In an attempt to expand credit and stimulate building, Kennedy ordered a reduction in the maximum permissible interest rate on FHA insured loans, reduced the interest rate on Small Business Administration loans in distressed areas, expanded its available credit and liberalised lending by the Federal Home Loan Banks.

Keep reading:

The Right's mythologized BFF John F. Kennedy had a domestic agenda that makes Obama look conservative:

New Frontier - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."
~Democrat President John F. Kennedy

Now they say:

Give me give me give me!

wow you really didnt have any understanding of what JFK was saying huh?

You know very well we cannot do anything for ourselves, and require the much smarter people in the federal government to do things for us.

Does Obama have a video on how to tie your shoe? If not I doubt the Obamabots can do that. I think they have to be told when to exhale and inhale, cant do it without government help

Not sure about that one but there are govt videos online telling you how to teach your children personal hygiene.

Democrats love us all.

That 7 in 10 high school kids cannot find a job this summer is a DIRECT result of Nazi Pelosi jacking the minimum wage 40% as her first official act.

That's the most retarded thing you've ever said here.

The minimum wage in Washington State is no $9.05. Go to a McDonalds and you'll see two people working their ass off where there used to be four people working.

Democrat Party was homogenized by Clinton and radicalized by Obama. They're like a little North Korea or Soviet satellite

Forum List

Back