Here I Am, Like It Or Not

It seems ReallyOrney might be a liar. The Korean War occurred between 1950 and 1953; if he is 62 today, RO was 5 years old in 1953.

Be nice to have this apparent discrepancy cleared up.

I don't think he said he was in the Korean war. Just that he was stationed on the DMZ.

Colin:

The Korean war never stopped. An armistice was signed, true enough, but that did not stop the hostilities. Both Koreas are still killing each other -- and Americans, too. However, neithter eots nor the butch dyke Medeline would know this because both are seriously ignorant of current events.

Still, thanks for bringing some rational thought to this thread.

RO

well actually fucktard if you scroll back a few pages you will see I already posted this information...HA !

The kiss Army from 1976 to 2010... buck-O...We had our share of unwed mothers ,sluts and wannabe criminals as well

YouTube - KISS Army Reserves

eots:

Between the two of us, you're the only parasite. All you ever did was play at being a man, while real men like me stood our ground in hell holes like Nam and Korea so that you could pretend to be a man. You are a pathetic piece of shit, fool.

RO

Our ground ? in Nam and Korea ? and I benefited from Vietnam and Korea how exactly ?

Me and eots are just devastated by RO's withering comments. We might never get up the courage to post again.

funny-cats.jpg

Forum List

Back