Here Comes The Race Baiting Of Obama Over Trayvon Martin!

Id laws are going to keep millions from voting.

This is to whip the republican base into a frenzy so they will vote.

Its going to result in lots of blacks making sure they can vote.

I hope this blows right up in the republican partys face

Ironic justice would be if the right wing was able to whip up Latino anger vs the Democrats but they will not vote because of Republican voter suppression laws.

you racist.... you assume that latino's (who are now white) are too dumb go get an ID.

SHAME ON YOU
:ack-1:

Nice spin! You work for Fox?

SpinZoneAni2.gif

What do you rw's think is "racist" about the president saying he hoped law enforcement would get to the bottom of his? Where is the "racism" in wanting the truth to come out?

Why is faux and the rw against that?

I think its racist for Spike Lee to post the address of a private citizen.

I think its racist for Al Sharpton to stir up black folks (apparently blacks are easily led by their noses) to go on marches demanding white latinos should be lynched.

I think its racist for the new black panthers to put out a bounty for a private citizen.

I want law enforcement to get to the bottom of it.... just like Obama does, but does Obama want justice for that little 6 yr old girl in Chicago that was killed in the crossfire of gang members recently?
Oh wait.... nothing to gain there huh?

Fuck you luddly.neddite, you racist POS! :fu:

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/dpp/new...ged-girl-6-shot-porch-little-village-20120319

What do you rw's think is "racist" about the president saying he hoped law enforcement would get to the bottom of his? Where is the "racism" in wanting the truth to come out?

I think its racist for Al Sharpton to stir up black folks (apparently blacks are easily led by their noses) to go on marches demanding white latinos should be lynched.

I think its racist for the new black panthers to put out a bounty for a private citizen.

I want law enforcement to get to the bottom of it.... just like Obama does, but does Obama want justice for that little 6 yr old girl in Chicago that was killed in the crossfire of gang members recently?

Aliyah Shell | Juan Barraza, Luis Hernandez Charged with Killing Girl, 6, in Little Village Shooting

just cant stop yourself can you

Aliyah Shell | Juan Barraza, Luis Hernandez Charged with Killing Girl, 6, in Little Village Shooting

just cant stop yourself can you

Why are they in need of guys like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and all the other race hustlers?

Oh, they must need 'leaders'.... :eusa_whistle:

Its good to know you actually read what I type though....

Without Sharpton and others, this kid's murder would have gone unpunished. And, as the facts have become known, the outrage is there in all the good citizens of this nation.

Forum List

Back