Here comes the economic Boom

topspin

Rookie
Apr 29, 2010
The uncertainty was removed last night.
Get in the market now as the boom is coming.:clap2:

It will take more than a little midterm correction to get this economy going again. I want to know what government services and agencies are going to get cut to follow through on their pledge of smaller government. Slash defense spending? No. A large part of the budget is mandated and cannot be cut. So where is it going to come from. The FBI, intelligence? Not with the threat of terrorism.

I foresee the next 2 years being a disfunctional government. Some things will get passed but there will not be any major bills passed and the health care is safe for 2 years.

The economy? It will continue to drag on with slow, if any, growth and the threat of inflation on food products looming next year.

• Banned
lol a little mid term correction bhahaha
largest win in 70 years by either party

It will take more than a little midterm correction to get this economy going again. I want to know what government services and agencies are going to get cut to follow through on their pledge of smaller government. Slash defense spending? No. A large part of the budget is mandated and cannot be cut. So where is it going to come from. The FBI, intelligence? Not with the threat of terrorism.

I foresee the next 2 years being a disfunctional government. Some things will get passed but there will not be any major bills passed and the health care is safe for 2 years.

The economy? It will continue to drag on with slow, if any, growth and the threat of inflation on food products looming next year.

energy prices will also continue to creep up. Causing the economic number to look a bit better but further hurting most americans.

USGED when's the last time such a landslide happened to a first term pres?

Landslide?
You can spin things however suits you mind. I try and deal in reality a bit more.

The media says paul won by an landslide. I think he won by 6%.

of corse you can't tell me caues you don't know, as you'r averse to reading or listening.

Watch and learn gramps.

Landslide?
You can spin things however suits you mind. I try and deal in reality a bit more.

The media says paul won by an landslide. I think he won by 6%.

So 7.2% is a landslide but 6% isn't?

*snicker*

That's a bogus definition.

no President has lost as many first term seats in 70 years. FACT

Forum List

Back