Here Comes the Clinton Sucker Punch

If Obama wins another term, I suspect it will be without Hillary as Secreatary of State. Look for her to step down.

I also would think that Bill's keynote address will be gone over with a magnifying glass looking for codes and "slip ups."

Hillary already made that announcement. She will not serve during a second term if that happens.

If Obama wins another term, I suspect it will be without Hillary as Secreatary of State. Look for her to step down.

I also would think that Bill's keynote address will be gone over with a magnifying glass looking for codes and "slip ups."

Hillary already made that announcement. She will not serve during a second term if that happens.

If Obama wins another term Hilary's blasting herself to Mars won't create enough distance between her and the boy king to buy her a shot at 2016.
Another Obama term ENSURES a Republican win in 2016.

The sucker punch is going to be to Romney's lies about Obama's Welfare waivers. Clinton is going to paint Romney for the lying piece of scum that he is.

We can argue over whether or not Obama's tweak of welfare law was lawful or what Romney claimed. It sounds like the normal political banter we hear. The only reason that democrats make issues out of it this time is that they themselves are lying oh so much. It has reached a level I have never seen before.

Here is a few good examples, which can be verified: The American Spectator :

The American Spectator : The DNC's Bold Lies

That was an excellent article...

...especially since the Democrats are the party of

slavery, segregation, sedition and secularization.

BUT....

that first pic: I'm certain that some male on the staff saw that as lascivious....

...I don't believe that the one who selected the photo thought the conversation was about fish.

Well we know someone has a lascivious mine. :lol: :D :razz:

Forum List

Back