Here Comes the Bride.....

When the most talked about part of your wedding was the cost, you know it sucked. :)

Joz said:
Do you think she married for LOVE? Or do you think it might be Trump's billions?

For billlions I think she could learn to love ! :bow2:

Wedding...wanna see me and the missus' feet at our wedding?

Here you go.

Casual, and in Key West! only the two of us there form our families!

I had to run out in the AM to find some underwear....did not want to be too causual.

Wifes dress came from the closet....so did my shorts.

Calvin Klein provided my undergarments....at a cost of $3.50.

Attachments

• $remember1.jpg
    $remember1.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 72
My wedding cost maybe $2k. We paid for most of it, but my in-laws donated $1000 to help.

Material for my dress was about $120 total and I made it myself.
My hubby's tux was free because we had 5 other rentals.
We had the ceremony and the reception at a local park, for a $200 rental fee.
We had a paper hors de'ouvres service because there was no way to wash or transport dishes. My cousins helped with serving cake and pouring beverages.
Total food cost was about $300 for pre-made meat and cheese plates and beverages from Sam's club. I had silk flowers and it was a good thing too, because the humidity would have wilted fresh ones. Plus it allowed me to get flowers not usually in season at the time (september 1). I put the bouquets together myself. Our cake was from Byerly's (upper-scale grocery store) and was $350 for a service of 100. We rented chairs for the ceremony for about $100, and a tent for $150 (good thing cuz it downpoured just after our kiss). We had my cousin burn CD's with various songs and i had him rig up my 3-disc stereo with speakers around the shelter. our photographer was about $350 including pics (amateur), and his wife offered to do our hair for free.

**forgot to add...our getaway 'limo' was my hubby's friend's new truck...2003 Chevy 2500 crew cab with all leather seats, dual exhaust, and all that stuff...It was such a nice ride.

after the reception (which ended at sunset per park rules) we all went to TGIfridays for a drink, and the wedding party got to drink for free.

Forum List

Back