Here comes Obama's 3 AM phone call

The call will come just after the missiles launch.
......As if Teabaggers have.....

.....THAT much patience!!!

(....Waiting for Iran to build missiles.)

:eusa_hand:

IMG_3316.JPG

:lol:

Israel is not so foolish as to let the US know of any of its plans. obama would personally deliver such information to Iran.

What I'd like to know is what the CONZ will do if we attack Iran at their insistence and they don't have a WMD program, just like Iraq didn't have any WMD's?
What then?

Oh, they'll just walk away from their mistake of 4000+ dead and a couple TRILLION dollars down the shithole and pretend like it never happened and wasn't a COLOSSAL COMPLETELY AVOIDABLE MISTAKE!

Then i guess Nutjob over in Iran should have let our inspectors INSPECT everything! They have something to hide...they turned our inspectors away from certain areas. If they had nothing to hide then why did they do this? If they don't want to take a chance of us or Israel taking action, then i guess they should have been a little more helpful. I don't feel sorry for them....

Oh, denying access to inspectors. That's how Saddam was getting away with it too.

Wait...

What I'd like to know is what the CONZ will do if we attack Iran at their insistence and they don't have a WMD program, just like Iraq didn't have any WMD's?
What then?

Oh, they'll just walk away from their mistake of 4000+ dead and a couple TRILLION dollars down the shithole and pretend like it never happened and wasn't a COLOSSAL COMPLETELY AVOIDABLE MISTAKE!

Then i guess Nutjob over in Iran should have let our inspectors INSPECT everything! They have something to hide...they turned our inspectors away from certain areas. If they had nothing to hide then why did they do this? If they don't want to take a chance of us or Israel taking action, then i guess they should have been a little more helpful. I don't feel sorry for them....

Oh, denying access to inspectors. That's how Saddam was getting away with it too.

Wait...

The other shoe seems to be..every time inspectors come in..and meet Nuclear Scientists..it's fatal for those Scientists.

Go figure why they don't want inspections. :doubt:

Wait...

The other shoe seems to be..every time inspectors come in..and meet Nuclear Scientists..it's fatal for those Scientists.

Oh so you want Iran to have the bomb then!!

What then?

As usual......you're full-o'-shit.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETqX3DRtZtU]60 Minutes: George W. Bush Sought to -Find A Way- to Invade Iraq - YouTube[/ame]

BUSH LIED!!!

eusa_doh.gif

Stupid Fuckin' Teabaggers

Last edited:

Wait...

Oh so you want Iran to have the bomb then!!

Dude. What do you think I do for a living?

And..hey..are you interested in a nuclear warhead? Cheap..:eusa_shhh:

As usual, Shaman is a fucking moron and doesn't recognize the sarcasm of my post.

But who's really surprised?

As usual......you're full-o'-shit.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETqX3DRtZtU]60 Minutes: George W. Bush Sought to -Find A Way- to Invade Iraq - YouTube[/ame]

eusa_doh.gif

Stupid Fuckin' Teabaggers

You're such an idiot.

Paulie agrees with you, dumb ass.

Forum List

Back