Here comes Obama's 3 AM phone call

Israel is not so foolish as to let the US know of any of its plans. obama would personally deliver such information to Iran.

Israel is not so foolish as to let the US know of any of its plans. obama would personally deliver such information to Iran.

What I'd like to know is what the CONZ will do if we attack Iran at their insistence and they don't have a WMD program, just like Iraq didn't have any WMD's?
What then?

Oh, they'll just walk away from their mistake of 4000+ dead and a couple TRILLION dollars down the shithole and pretend like it never happened and wasn't a COLOSSAL COMPLETELY AVOIDABLE MISTAKE!

What I'd like to know is what the CONZ will do if we attack Iran at their insistence and they don't have a WMD program, just like Iraq didn't have any WMD's?
What then?

Oh, they'll just walk away from their mistake of 4000+ dead and a couple TRILLION dollars down the shithole and pretend like it never happened and wasn't a COLOSSAL COMPLETELY AVOIDABLE MISTAKE!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfResyFrqlM&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Silence! I Kill you! - YouTube[/ame]

What then?

They're not enriching uranium?
We don't need to invade to take out their nuke program.

What then?

Then i guess Nutjob over in Iran should have let our inspectors INSPECT everything! They have something to hide...they turned our inspectors away from certain areas. If they had nothing to hide then why did they do this? If they don't want to take a chance of us or Israel taking action, then i guess they should have been a little more helpful. I don't feel sorry for them....

The call will come just after the missiles launch.

Which, if happened, would be another in the long line of dumbfuck maneuvers from our Israelis buddies that does so much to endear them to their neighbors that it costs the US billions to placate them.

Good job boys.

:clap:

What then?

Then i guess Nutjob over in Iran should have let our inspectors INSPECT everything! They have something to hide...they turned our inspectors away from certain areas. If they had nothing to hide then why did they do this? If they don't want to take a chance of us or Israel taking action, then i guess they should have been a little more helpful. I don't feel sorry for them....

Is anyone inspecting the US or Israel for nukes?

liberals can breathe easy, israel will handle iran when the time comes.....

obama can handle the "humanitarian" interventions like libya and egypt, but only with the approval of the french of course....

Here comes Obama's 3 AM phone call

bush_phone.jpg

"Nawwww....he ain't answerin'....."

liberals can breathe easy, israel will handle iran when the time comes.....

obama can handle the "humanitarian" interventions like libya and egypt, but only with the approval of the french of course....

Good. Israel has more money than we do. Now, if we could just get the French to financially support those humanitarian missions. We are broke I tell you. BROKE!

What then?

Everyone knows the US and Israel have nukes! But neither of us have been pushing to wipe another country off the map....neither has ever kept anyone from inspecting what we do have. :cuckoo:

Everyone knows the US and Israel have nukes! But neither of us have been pushing to wipe another country off the map....neither has ever kept anyone from inspecting what we do have. :cuckoo:

We haven't??? WTF have we been doing in Iraq and Afghanistan?

:lol:

What was the last country Iran invaded?

Take your time.

And while you are at it..which country has actually used these type of weapons against a civilian population?

Forum List

Back