Here come the pollsters !!!

dilloduck

Diamond Member
May 8, 2004
Austin, TX
Let me guess the first question here----

Who should ULTIMATELY accept responsibility for the failure of the hurricane disaster?
1--BUSH
or
2--someone else

dilloduck said:
Let me guess the first question here----

Who should ULTIMATELY accept responsibility for the failure of the hurricane disaster?
1--BUSH
or
2--someone else

Nah, it wouold probably look more like this..

1---bush
OR

2-----bush

Stephanie said:

1---bush
OR

2-----bush

One or the other---the question will certainly be aimed to get the proper response that can be twisted to serve the obvious purpose of these polls.

Pollster: "Hi there, I'm from ABC News, do you have time for a poll?"

Average Uninformed American: "Um...Sure."

Pollster: "Ok, great. Considering that Bush sent National Guard troops overseas, meaning that there weren't enough troops available at home to go into New Orleans. And considering that he cut funding so that New Orleans couldn't repair and improve the levees that burst. And considering that he was on vacation when the hurricane happend. And considering that his response time was slower than many hoped they would be.....

Do you place the majority of the blame for this distaster with the Governor of Louisiana and/or the Mayor....or with George W. Bush?"

Average Uninformed American: "Wow. I guess I place the blame with Bush!"

Pollster: "Good. Thanks."

Gem said:
Pollster: "Hi there, I'm from ABC News, do you have time for a poll?"

Average Uninformed American: "Um...Sure."

Pollster: "Ok, great. Considering that Bush sent National Guard troops overseas, meaning that there weren't enough troops available at home to go into New Orleans. And considering that he cut funding so that New Orleans couldn't repair and improve the levees that burst. And considering that he was on vacation when the hurricane happend. And considering that his response time was slower than many hoped they would be.....

Do you place the majority of the blame for this distaster with the Governor of Louisiana and/or the Mayor....or with George W. Bush?"

Average Uninformed American: "Wow. I guess I place the blame with Bush!"

Pollster: "Good. Thanks."

sadly thats about it too.
im still having a hard time believing that i heard someone blame Bush for the hurricane

Stephanie said:

1---bush
OR

2-----bush

Poll Question:

Who has the lions share of blame?

1. Bush?
2. Bush and his Administration?
3. Bush, Cheney, Halliburton, his administration, and FEMA?
4. The War in Iraq, Bush, Cheney, the rest of the Republicans, FEMA, the National Guard, a butterfly in China, a local Construction company barge, Halliburton, and Humvees along with that evil bag of walnuts!
5. Someone else and Bush.

Forum List

Back