Here come the Irish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus H Touchdown Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It'sn not that they lose - its HOW they lose.

9 turnovers in 2 games against INFERIOR teams.

I've had it with the FUCK-UPS

Cant't protect a lead with 30 seconds left - with Michigan starting around their 20 yard line?????????

DON"T LET THEM GET A BIG PLAY -AT WORST A GAME TYING FG ................

THEN THATS WHAT THEY LET HAPPEN -should have won the game by 17 points min (make a hero out of a smurff QB )

HAD IT WITH THE SCREWUPS..

A loss agains Mich St and Kelly will be out

Last edited:

9 turnovers in 2 games against inferier teams.

That points to coaching, gin.

They should beat USC easiily - but they never make things easy.

The Michigan game should not have been close.

Up 24-7 at theend of the3rd quarter.

BOTH SO FLORIDA AND MICHIGAN BLOW

If Kelly lose to Mich St - job could be jeopardy

Last edited:

I think my Trojans will have something to say about that!:cool:

When ND scored a TD with 30 seconds left to go ahead by 3 - I thought they had won the game. Michigan had a kick return to about the25 yard line with 23 secs left. (A FG to send it to OT at worst.) That means gaining about 40 yards to the ND 35 yard line for a long FG attempt. JUST DON"T GIVE UP THE BIG PLAY!!

What hapenned next - never seen any thing like it in 50 years of watching football.

:evil: What do you mean IF they lose to MSU? :evil:

If they don't turn the ball over 5 times - ND should beat Michigan St by at least 10 points.

I can only think of one game where they will probably be an underdog on the rest of their schedule (at Stanford) and only about 5 points at that.

Last edited:
South Florida 23 ND 20 (almost predictable)

ND beats these guys 9 times out of 10 - at THEIR place. They usually play a couple of stinkeroo games a season - like last year against Tulsa and Navy. You can get away with a couple of games like that in the NFL but not in Div 1. So - SEASON OVER????

You don't win a lot of games with 5 turnovers - 3 in the red zone - one of which was returned the other way for a Bulls TD. (14 point swing)

Real season starts next week at the Big House (Michigan) Think they have an established starter at QB -Tommy Rees.

Should be called the Please No Lightning Bowl.
Like Oregon, ND is now playing for a second tier Bowl bid.

Watching ND on Saturday, they didn't look very well coached. Lot of confusion, and really bad plays. The play calling didn't shine either.

A weak late but.....

On a side note, it's massively unfair to punish a team (Oregon or LSU) for not playing a team of fluffers in the first week. College football (which I love) is such a fucking nutroll that no one even tunes in for the first week, because it's stupid. A bunch of top ranked teams beating the shit out of Junior Colleges to run the score up so the computer system will up their rankings. Occassionally, you get a big game (like Baylor) but most people are so disinterested they just watch the highlights.

However, I watched that LSU/Oregon game. Aside from being an LSU fan, it was a 5/4 matchup and sure to be a good game. It sucks that Oregon got dropped out of the top ten for losing that game.

That being said, LSU looked amazing (even with a back up QB). They are big, fast and well coached. Turnovers don't just happen, they are forced by a team that does the fundamentals right. Their offense is good, their defense is amazing. There is a reason they jumped over other unbeaten teams to #2.

So Oregon lost to a team that looks like a strong contender for the BCS Bowl game (if they can survive the slobberknocking in the SEC). I would love to see a rematch. They should not be considered a "second tier bowl team". In fact, I am hard pressed to think of a team in the Pac-49 who is going to beat them.

Though, I am secretely hoping for an LSU Nebraska game where LSU beats the ever loving shit out of those defectors.

The Irish will have a mediocre season this year, as they do every year. They need to find a conference and stick with it. Being an "independent" isn't helping them.

Michigan St will be the best team ND has played this season.

If they dont turn it over 5 times times -ND should win easiliy.

Recall how MSU got punked by Alabama in the bowl game.

Michigan St will be the best team ND has played this season.

If they dont turn it over 5 times times -ND should win easiliy.

Recall how MSU got punked by Alabama in the bowl game.

Yes and all of Alabama's player from last year play for ND now. Any more pointless comments about your soon to be 0-3 Irish?

Ah, when Irish eyes are crying. What a great finish for the Wolverines Saturday!

Now, though I detest MSU almost as much as the Wussy Irish, it's one of those Saturdays coming up when I'm green and white and Sparty all over. Go State!!!

0-3 coming right up.

Ah, when Irish eyes are crying. What a great finish for the Wolverines Saturday!

Now, though I detest MSU almost as much as the Wussy Irish, it's one of those Saturdays coming up when I'm green and white and Sparty all over. Go State!!!

0-3 coming right up.

State has U of M then OSU after ND. I assume that makes you a Spartan this coming weekend, then a Wolverine and back to a Spartan.

Whats this "Luck Of The Irish" bs?

Most snakebit team I've ever seen............................................. (someone blew a coverage on the pass play that went from Michigans 20 to NDs 16 with 30 secs left in the game........) 3 long pass plays was Michigans entire offense

They are 5 point favs over State.

Just feed the ball to Woods and Gray and run over state's soft run defense. Over 200 yards rushing I predict.

No fake FG in OT this time around............

Blow them out of the stadium.................................

Last edited:
Whats this "Luck Of The Irish" bs?

Most snakebit team I've ever seen............................................. (someone blew a coverage on the pass play that went from Michigans 20 to NDs 16 with 30 secs left in the game........) 3 long pass plays was Michigans entire offense

They are 5 point favs over State.

Just feed the ball to Woods and Gray and run over state's soft run defense. Over 200 yards rushing I predict.

No fake FG in OT this time around............

Blow them out of the stadium.................................
When is ND going to actually play defense?

Two of the worst corners i've ever seen line up for a major college football program.

Yea, The 'Cuse doesn't do well out west and is still recovering from G-ROB.

Should've been a TD on the first drive and take away the phantom Pass interference and the questionable late hit call on USC's first drive it could've been closer.

I'm glad Barkley didn't get the record in the waning moments.

See you in the Meadowlands next year!

Forum List

Back