Here come the financial fall out for the gun industry

Gee another LEftytoon duplicate.

Once again Libtard Ceberus is just an INVESTOR not the OWNER of Bushmaster.

Truthsdoesn'tmatter,
Lol your thinking the gun industry is going to fail? Your more delusional than I thought, lol. Obama has done more for the gun idustry than anyone in history, and yet there are people on the left calling for the assasination for the president of the nra. Liberals are a hoot! Lol

"The company whose AR-15 type Bushmaster rifle was used in the Newtown school massacre in Connecticut will be immediately put up for sale, its private equity owner Cerberus Capital Management LP said on Tuesday in response to investor concerns."

357.gif
357.gif
357.gif
357.gif
357.gif
357.gif

please could one of you blusterers link us up to these massive guns sales you are claiming?

Here you go, stupid.

U.S. gun sales hotter than a pistol...U.S. gun sales hotter than a pistol - Business on NBCNews.com

Background check data also suggest growing gun interest. The FBI reported that Black Friday (one of the biggest shopping days of the year) saw record activity, with nearly 155,000 background checks performed — 20 percent more than on Black Friday 2011.

All told, the FBI's National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) performed just over 2 million checks in November 2012 — the highest monthly total since the system was put into place in 1998.

In Wake of Tragedy, Growing Gun Sales - US News and World Report

One of those checks was mine. Hey, I'm part of a record, and a good one at that.

please could one of you blusterers link us up to these massive guns sales you are claiming?

Here you go, stupid.

U.S. gun sales hotter than a pistol...U.S. gun sales hotter than a pistol - Business on NBCNews.com

Background check data also suggest growing gun interest. The FBI reported that Black Friday (one of the biggest shopping days of the year) saw record activity, with nearly 155,000 background checks performed — 20 percent more than on Black Friday 2011.

All told, the FBI's National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) performed just over 2 million checks in November 2012 — the highest monthly total since the system was put into place in 1998.

In Wake of Tragedy, Growing Gun Sales - US News and World Report

There's no place for facts in a liberal's thinking.

From seeing gun sales soaring, I think Obama and the Democrats better tread lightly they think they are going to push more gun control at this time..

could spell their end come 2014

New Topics

Forum List

Back