Here are the 19 states with the strictest abortion laws, so move to one

a vacuous piece of shit said:
Some anti-Christian bigoted agitprop
You are clueless about both morals and ethics!

And facts, and history, and math, and culture, and science, and biology, and current events, and justice, and society, and politics, and common sense....

She's pretty much clueless about everything.

I don't want my dollars to support Tezass welfare redneck trailer trash either. But then them southern shithole states just suck up my money like it was theirs!

You demand we fund regressive bullshit we don't want, so I'm glad we get to take your shit.

Cocksucker.

Cocksucking is your position not mine. Planned Parenthood must use tax dollars for anything but abortions. Enjoy the low life of tezass.

a vacuous piece of shit said:
Some anti-Christian bigoted agitprop
You are clueless about both morals and ethics!

And facts, and history, and math, and culture, and science, and biology, and current events, and justice, and society, and politics, and common sense....

She's pretty much clueless about everything.

I guess you must be a real tezan as you think you know it all when you do not know much of anything.

I don't want my dollars to support Tezass welfare redneck trailer trash either. But then them southern shithole states just suck up my money like it was theirs!

You demand we fund regressive bullshit we don't want, so I'm glad we get to take your shit.

Cocksucker.

Cocksucking is your position not mine. Planned Parenthood must use tax dollars for anything but abortions. Enjoy the low life of tezass.
Dew ewe ever comprehend what you read or are you just perpetually stupid?

It's just the opposite. You want me to pay for your abortions. Why should I move to get your immoral hand out of my pockets?
I'll stay where I am, and you can pay for this butchery by yourself. You didn't pay my bills when I delivered my babies. Why should I pay you to kill yours?

Federal dollars do not pay for abortions, unlike Israel. Yes that is what its all about the almighty dollar, not morals or ethics.

Actually they do pay a portion for all the abortions you’ve had. Maybe next time you’re waiting in line at Planned Parenthood trying to erase another Saturday night mistake, you might want to do more research.

Are American Taxpayers Paying For Abortion?

2ACE20FB-1A81-4C31-86B8-237913CDE9D6.png

It's just the opposite. You want me to pay for your abortions. Why should I move to get your immoral hand out of my pockets?
I'll stay where I am, and you can pay for this butchery by yourself. You didn't pay my bills when I delivered my babies. Why should I pay you to kill yours?

Federal dollars do not pay for abortions, unlike Israel. Yes that is what its all about the almighty dollar, not morals or ethics.

Actually they do pay a portion for all the abortions you’ve had. Maybe next time you’re waiting in line at Planned Parenthood trying to erase another Saturday night mistake, you might want to do more research.

Are American Taxpayers Paying For Abortion?

View attachment 243487

Not for abortions. Title X does not cover abortions.

The Guttmacher Institute claims that, by preventing unintended pregnancies, Title X has decreased the number of abortions in the United States.[7] Since its inception, Title X has not directly provided funds for programs that use abortion as a family planning method.[2][8][9]

Title X - Wikipedia

So those with health ins or the rich can go to the gynecologist and get all kinds of BC pills, and get treated for STD's , and they want to cut Title X and BC pills in health insurances and cuts in Medicaid.

Last edited:

Yes, federal dollars, (or as taxpayers like to call them, my hard earned paychecks), do pay for abortions. To the tune of 1/2 a billion dollars a year.
Let Israel take care of Israel. This discussion is about America and it's decay...

Last edited:

Yeah because PP puts all those federal dollars in separate accounts ....you deluded clown

People pay for their own abortions, and the rich get the morning after pill, and get D & C's in a hospital setting.

People that don't choose abortion don't always pay for the kids they choose to have. Why does that choice involve those told to butt out paying the prices for something they were told was none of their business?

The Guttmacher Institute claims that, by preventing unintended pregnancies, Title X has decreased the number of abortions in the United States.[7] Since its inception, Title X has not directly provided funds for programs that use abortion as a family planning method.[2][8][9]

Title X - Wikipedia

So those with health ins or the rich can go to the gynecologist and get all kinds of BC pills, and get treated for STD's , and they want to cut Title X and BC pills in health insurances and cuts in Medicaid.

Don't look at it as a cut but something that never should have existed in the first place. It's not the taxpayer's responsibility to fund someone's medical treatment. Consider it an opportunity for you to prove you care as much for the poor as you claim.

of them, if you are so anti abortion, just not MI, I don't want people who push their morality upon others. We have enough Christian dingbats here and hypocrites. I find it none of my business, but I so dislike preaching people. Move to a state that makes you feel good, and leave the other states alone.

The Separation of Church and State has become blurred since Trump and the GOP have been in charge.

I lean to the right hard in a lot of ways. I was fine with women murdering their unborn for up to twelve weeks ..... I wouldn't want to take away a womens choice no matter how wrong or bad i personally think it is ...whats disturbing is you can NOW get an abortion UP to the moment of birth .that makes me cringe

I'm a former NYC native AND I'M frigging disturbed by my former home state .

Forum List

Back