Here are President Theodore Roosevelt's comment on Immigration. Wake up Americans.

Part of the problem is that they are mainly Catholics that don't believe in birth control. Another problem is that our government guarantees to care of their kids until they are of age. That goes for all people who breed too many kids not just Mexicans. Their culture however believes in large families and in this day and age it just isn't practical and many times it becomes a burden to taxpaying Americans. It also contributes to our population growth getting out of control. Some of these Mexicans are of the reconquista mindset and they think by outbreeding us here they can take over the U.S.

You trying to be as ignorant as bitchboy? Fertility rates among Latinas, including immigrants to the US, are and have been falling for some time. Our population growth is anything but "out of control," and Latinas are most certainly not contributing to any false notion that it is. Get a fucking grip before you reduce yourself to the level of the asshole posting oversized pics like a mental patient playing with finger paints.

I hope our elected officials have the guts to implement e-verify and deny any benefits for them up to and including changing birthright citizenship for their kids. .

Not so easy to change the Constitution.

Sounds like a personal attack on me.

What do you mean? Maybe you should post 20 or 30 giant pics to illustrate your point. Nurse Ratchet must be proud of the work you're doing in Arts and Crafts.

I just reread this thread. I have presented questions in nine posts, and received no responses of value. This is because illegal Mexicans and Muslims want to TAKE from us, and offer nothing. Can you name a single invention or accomplishment of an illegal Mexican or a Muslim? Of course not. They just want to TAKE the comfy life we Americans have built for ourselves. So, this is where my posting ends for now. These freeloaders and terrorists are not going to change, so we have to continue making their lives as miserable as possible.

Thinking about this final post, I could not decide what my final graphic would be. I chose this one because, my fellow Americans, this is the attitude of the Spics and rag heads toward us. It is simply the time to shoot to kill.

illegal-alien-flipping-bird.jpg

Oh yes, I will be back when the next big news story hits that puts illegal Mexicans and Muslims in their place. It is ok to hate the evil ones. This is how you handle thieves, terrorists, and their supporters.

Forum List

Back