Here a gay there a gay everywhere a gay or lesba

Probably 2 big droopy ones - pre-op - that will become your vag post-op!

No worries, baby! You be the best man you can be!

Yes, because I look just like a dude. Lol. Do everyone else a favor and take your medicine please. TIA.
You do look like a dude... A tranny dude. It's ok, really. There is a dude here who would totally do a tranny.

Zack is certainly obsessed with trannies......
He's probably dating one.
What if I am? I'm just going to do anal to it regardless of what it is!

Yes, because I look just like a dude. Lol. Do everyone else a favor and take your medicine please. TIA.
You do look like a dude... A tranny dude. It's ok, really. There is a dude here who would totally do a tranny.

Zack is certainly obsessed with trannies......
He's probably dating one.

Lol. :up:

Chris,

Be kind to Zack- he has never been close enough to a live woman to know what one actually looks like.

I know who he is. He is stupid and ignorant enough to think that just changing his name and avatar would fool anyone. Too bad that he cannot change his psychotic personality.

Chris,

Be kind to Zack- he has never been close enough to a live woman to know what one actually looks like.

I know who he is. He is stupid and ignorant enough to think that just changing his name and avatar would fool anyone. Too bad that he cannot change his psychotic personality.
You know me? Leslie? Hey baby! What's shaking? I guess you never went through with it then, since I did not hear anything else from you, eh?

New Topics

Forum List

Back