Herb Cain's Going To Flunk Out Due To His Non-Stop Lying

You left out Community Organizer (Professional SHIT-Disturber)...his ONLY real qualification...

and that "professional shit-disturber" will run circles around any of the current candidates on the campaign trail........

romney is the only one with the blandness needed to give obama a challenge and too many republicans would stay home with him the candidate......

I don't think I would bet on that. But Romney's constant flipflopping could be a problem with the rest of the electorate if they believe that he can't be trusted to say what he really believes.

flip flopping, romneycare, non evangical approved religion........

One THEE funniest responses to this sexual scandal involving the lying pervert is this one...

random blog site commenter said:
CHECKMATE? EVERY reporter should start asking him if he will waive the non-disclosure provision now that it is a national issue.
CAIN:
"NO, I AS THE KINGFISH, CANNOT WAIVE ANYTHING BECAUSE ITS THE 2 CUN; uh GIRLS' PRIVACY I AM PROTECTING!!!"
No, sir, you can waive your right to stop them from speaking!! Would you agree to that?
They still have the right not to if they wish, Would you go along with that sir?
"Would you go along with it? Are you from Becky-beka stan?" I told you, I never harassed anybody, in my opinion!!!"

LOL!!! :lol:

Are any of you USMB RWers suggesting that Cain has not and hasn't been lying his little A$$ off on this issue?

Greta asked him last night outright..."WHO deemed it baseless?"

He said that he couldn't recall.

Put a fork in him...he's DONE!! LoLing!! :lol:

In all honesty nobody knows enough right now to say he's lying. You just assume he is.

But it is a fact that if you say all he does is lie and it's proved after the dust settles that he wasn't then that makes you a liar.

Course twits like you will never in a million years admit you were wrong even in the face of undeniable fact.

However every day I can tell you without a doubt Obama lies in his speeches.

When he says we are the party of Dirty Air And Dirty water he's lying. We aren't for dirty air and water but he's just using that old worn out stereotype yet again. We aren't for dirt in our air and water.....we just don't want to put new regulations in place that causes our energy bills to sky-rocket. Obama did say that his energy policy "Would necessarily cause energy costs to sky-rocket". He also said the trick to raising gas prices wasn't how much but how fast or in his words at a slower rate.

When he changed his story on the actions on the objective on the ground during the UBL take-down he lied. Several different versions were released by the White House. First UBL was unarmed, then he was armed, then they said it took several minutes to kill him when in fact it only took them 90 seconds to find him and deal with him. A book that will be released in one week will prove this.

When he says pass his damn bill he doesn't really want them to pass it because he really wanted them to reject it so he could go around them and rule by executive order. The jobs bill he eventually presented them with was doomed from day one because it was a Stimulus bill, not a job creation bill.

Obama lied about making job creation job one because instead of creating jobs...which government cannot do, he's instead going on his tax the rich campaign. He's done absolutely nothing to create a job since he claimed it was job one to him. His number one priority. Bull shit!!!

Obama is out to screw us all in the ass.....and you and others like you are stupid enough to cheer him on.

It's pretty damned pathetic.

Are any of you USMB RWers suggesting that Cain has not and hasn't been lying his little A$$ off on this issue?

Greta asked him last night outright..."WHO deemed it baseless?"

He said that he couldn't recall.

Put a fork in him...he's DONE!! LoLing!! :lol:

In all honesty nobody knows enough right now to say he's lying. You just assume he is.

But it is a fact that if you say all he does is lie and it's proved after the dust settles that he wasn't then that makes you a liar.

Course twits like you will never in a million years admit you were wrong even in the face of undeniable fact.

However every day I can tell you without a doubt Obama lies in his speeches.

When he says we are the party of Dirty Air And Dirty water he's lying. We aren't for dirty air and water but he's just using that old worn out stereotype yet again. We aren't for dirt in our air and water.....we just don't want to put new regulations in place that causes our energy bills to sky-rocket. Obama did say that his energy policy "Would necessarily cause energy costs to sky-rocket". He also said the trick to raising gas prices wasn't how much but how fast or in his words at a slower rate.

When he changed his story on the actions on the objective on the ground during the UBL take-down he lied. Several different versions were released by the White House. First UBL was unarmed, then he was armed, then they said it took several minutes to kill him when in fact it only took them 90 seconds to find him and deal with him. A book that will be released in one week will prove this.

When he says pass his damn bill he doesn't really want them to pass it because he really wanted them to reject it so he could go around them and rule by executive order. The jobs bill he eventually presented them with was doomed from day one because it was a Stimulus bill, not a job creation bill.

Obama lied about making job creation job one because instead of creating jobs...which government cannot do, he's instead going on his tax the rich campaign. He's done absolutely nothing to create a job since he claimed it was job one to him. His number one priority. Bull shit!!!

Obama is out to screw us all in the ass.....and you and others like you are stupid enough to cheer him on.

It's pretty damned pathetic.
Obama was raised by Communists all of his life. It's his history. The Left as Marcie embrace it...why?

Forum List

Back