Herb Cain's Going To Flunk Out Due To His Non-Stop Lying

At the ballot box yes, but in the meantime the right wingers love politicians who lie, as long as they are their politicians.

Wow.... you must be fun to hang out with......

oh, i am.. to people who dont start out their first post to me with insults.........

like i said, i am civil to those who are civil to me........ and uncivil to those who arent.......

ask around... lots of posters here know me from other message boards....... some who have know me for years..... they can vouch that i am only mean to those who start out mean with me......

go back and see who started the insults first........

Simmer down Sparky.... I'm kinda in the who gives a fuck camp.

obviously......

you non caring is evident in all those posts you didnt direct at me.......

:tongue:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Vaard again.

Believe me - I will.

Welcome aboard asshole.

One of the most "Superb" entrances I've ever seen here

"Friend Up" with US Army Retarded. You two are two peas in a Brownshirt.

Seig Heil, motherfucker!!!!!

LOL!!!!

Just sayin...you could replace "Cain" with "Obama" in your post and the point is still there. Obama has done the opposite of what he says for 3 years now...and this administration has backpeddeled ona number of issues - most recently their lie that there was no more "Solyndra's"...oops...two more found in a week.
"No we did not know about the gunrunning in Mexico"...oops...we found a letter written from a top cabinet member talking about in in early 2010...

At least apply your conviction to everyone.

What did Obama say three years ago that he has been lying about ever since?

List 3 of them please. That's just 1 per year. Surely you can manage that.

well.....

close gitmo......

increase government transparancy......

thats two right off top of my head...

Lobbyists. No lobbyists in the administration. Then he stacks them in there.

And if that's not bad enough (and here is where I actually feel for environmentalists because they truly feel betrayed even though I don't agree with their position on the Pipeline) Obama just hired Broderick Johnson to be a senior advisor to his campaign.

They say he's a former lobbyist for the Keystone pipeline and the environmentalists are pissed off.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Vaard again.

Believe me - I will.

Welcome aboard asshole.

"Friend Up" with US Army Retarded. You two are two peas in a Brownshirt.

LOL!!!!

Wow.... you must be fun to hang out with......

oh, i am.. to people who dont start out their first post to me with insults.........

like i said, i am civil to those who are civil to me........ and uncivil to those who arent.......

ask around... lots of posters here know me from other message boards....... some who have know me for years..... they can vouch that i am only mean to those who start out mean with me......

obviously......

Tissue bitch?
Kotex?

i am sure you have a steady supply of both to wipe the tears and stop the flow from the buttrapes you obviously pay for.......

keep them, you will need them.....

Will do.
Hey - I just got this message....

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Vaard again."

Believe me - I will.

Welcome aboard asshole!!!!

"Friend-Up" with US Army Retarded. You two are two peas in a Brownshirt.

LOL!!!!

obviously......

:eek:

At the ballot box yes, but in the meantime the right wingers love politicians who lie, as long as they are their politicians.

Because all Democrat politicians are pure as the driven snow, vestal virgins with truth, seeking only honesty in life.

Cue twilight zone music.

:lol:

And why do all you liberals freaking care if Cain is or is not a liar? Are you going to vote for him?

I don't think so. So why do you freaking care so deeply?

well.....

close gitmo......

1.) The RepubliCON$ wasn't having Gitmo be shut down. They head that off at the pass.

2.) That's subjective, he's DEFINITELY brought more transparency to the White House than the previous Administration. That's a work-in-progress.

So with all the RW hype and propaganda...only 2 examples of broken promises or lies as they'd prefer to call it. Is that it?

This is the American process in which a candidate is vetted and picked.

The Democrats are incumbent so they don't have a horse in this race but their horse is being called out a lot at the moment and all I see is attacks on the Republicans. With Obama's DOJ machinations there's not much said. When the time comes, it will all be said. It's just too early but it also comes.

So, they have little to respond to since even many of the Democratic party are not standing very strongly behind their incumbent man. So, it's really wide open and I like that. I await the actual election cycle to begin as then America will find where the rubber truly meets the pavement.

they're searching for the proper shade of black.

I disagree.

For a man.

Is it still lying even if your just making things up as you go??

Wouldnt that be more aptly named 'pretend time'?

I cant wait till Herman Cain gets put in time out, perminantly.

Is that a threat???

Man!!!!

You guys really hate liars.

Obama has taken lying to an art-form, so it must really burn your ass that you have to constantly defend him.

Oh.....that's right. He just says enough truth that you can overlook his lies.

He's one of the 99%ers.

He lies 99% of the time and tells the truth the rest of the time.
Even a broken clock tells the truth twice a day. :D

well.....

close gitmo......

1.) The RepubliCON$ wasn't having Gitmo be shut down. They head that off at the pass.

2.) That's subjective, he's DEFINITELY brought more transparency to the White House than the previous Administration. That's a work-in-progress.

So with all the RW hype and propaganda...only 2 examples of broken promises or lies as they'd prefer to call it. Is that it?
What transparency would that be?

well.....

close gitmo......

Prove both your points. Give me a link for starters on how the Republicans stopped Obama from shutting down GITMO.

Obama throws out executive orders on a regular basis. Why not regarding GITMO?

Now, how are you going to prove that Obama has brought transparency, more transparency than the Bush administration?

Oh and on the no lobbyists in his administration?

Here are former lobbyists Obama has tapped for top jobs:
Eric Holder, attorney general nominee, was registered to lobby until 2004 on behalf of clients including Global Crossing, a bankrupt telecommunications firm [now confirmed].

Tom Vilsack, secretary of agriculture nominee, was registered to lobby as recently as last year on behalf of the National Education Association.

William Lynn, deputy defense secretary nominee, was registered to lobby as recently as last year for defense contractor Raytheon, where he was a top executive.

William Corr, deputy health and human services secretary nominee, was registered to lobby until last year for the Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids, a non-profit that pushes to limit tobacco use.

David Hayes, deputy interior secretary nominee, was registered to lobby until 2006 for clients, including the regional utility San Diego Gas & Electric.

Mark Patterson, chief of staff to Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner, was registered to lobby as recently as last year for financial giant Goldman Sachs.

Ron Klain, chief of staff to Vice President Joe Biden, was registered to lobby until 2005 for clients, including the Coalition for Asbestos Resolution, U.S. Airways, Airborne Express and drug-maker ImClone.

Mona Sutphen, deputy White House chief of staff, was registered to lobby for clients, including Angliss International in 2003.

Melody Barnes, domestic policy council director, lobbied in 2003 and 2004 for liberal advocacy groups, including the American Civil Liberties Union, the Leadership Conference on Civil Rights, the American Constitution Society and the Center for Reproductive Rights.

Cecilia Munoz, White House director of intergovernmental affairs, was a lobbyist as recently as last year for the National Council of La Raza, a Hispanic advocacy group.
Patrick Gaspard, White House political affairs director, was a lobbyist for the Service Employees International Union.

Michael Strautmanis, chief of staff to the president’s assistant for intergovernmental relations, lobbied for the American Association of Justice from 2001 until 2005.

And that's just for starters.

Just sayin...you could replace "Cain" with "Obama" in your post and the point is still there. Obama has done the opposite of what he says for 3 years now...and this administration has backpeddeled ona number of issues - most recently their lie that there was no more "Solyndra's"...oops...two more found in a week.
"No we did not know about the gunrunning in Mexico"...oops...we found a letter written from a top cabinet member talking about in in early 2010...

At least apply your conviction to everyone.

!. most open administration? Maybe that's an old lie
2. the stimulous works
3. Barry and Eric had no idea the Justice Dept authorized illegal weapons to be shipped to Mex.

Because all Democrat politicians are pure as the driven snow, vestal virgins with truth, seeking only honesty in life.

Cue twilight zone music.

:lol:

And why do all you liberals freaking care if Cain is or is not a liar? Are you going to vote for him?

I don't think so. So why do you freaking care so deeply?

Quite a pithy attempt to divert my statement.
My statement was about right wingers.
Of course partisan left wingers do the same.

well.....

close gitmo......

And if that's not bad enough (and here is where I actually feel for environmentalists because they truly feel betrayed even though I don't agree with their position on the Pipeline) Obama just hired Broderick Johnson to be a senior advisor to his campaign.

They say he's a former lobbyist for the Keystone pipeline and the environmentalists are pissed off.

There will be a lot of media attention when the election cycle starts and the Republicans begin to shower the public with the transparency Obama spoke about. The Republican Media Machine is well and truly oiled this time I think. That they are this quiet is telling to my Canadian eyes. They were not this quiet at this time during the last cycle.

Is it still lying even if your just making things up as you go??

Wouldnt that be more aptly named 'pretend time'?

I cant wait till Herman Cain gets put in time out, perminantly.

Is that a threat???

Man!!!!

You guys really hate liars.

Obama has taken lying to an art-form, so it must really burn your ass that you have to constantly defend him.

Oh.....that's right. He just says enough truth that you can overlook his lies.

He's one of the 99%ers.

He lies 99% of the time and tells the truth the rest of the time.
The latter ONLY when it suits him. Obama is the biggest LIAR on the planet.

well.....

close gitmo......

There will be a lot of media attention when the election cycle starts and the Republicans begin to shower the public with the transparency Obama spoke about. The Republican Media Machine is well and truly oiled this time I think. That they are this quiet is telling to my Canadian eyes. They were not this quiet at this time during the last cycle.

The silence is deafening at the moment. Most interesting.

Forum List

Back