Herb Cain's Going To Flunk Out Due To His Non-Stop Lying

First the liar said there was no harassment...

Then the liar said that he doesn't recall the harassment.

Then the liar said he doesn't recall an agreement to the harassment.

Then the liar said that there was no settlement to the harassment.

Then the liar tried to "explain" how there was no harassment.
Herman Cain Details Gesture That Led To A Harassment Charge | Election 2012

Now the liar's haggling between what's an "agreement" vs. "settlement"

From the horses mouth...

Hi goose is COOKED.

Herb's toast...TOAST I say!

It's the cover-up stupid. Same thing that killed Anthony Weiner. And I recall all the RWers of USMB agreeing with that sentiment.

I told you guys that it won't be long before it comes back to bite you in the butt.

It's only a matter of time now before he's forced to resign in shame. Personally, I can't wait.

I think I've seen just about every politician parse words, back-peddle, obfuscate (to one degree or another), dissemble, and just plain avoid giving a straight answer to a direct question.

But I have NEVER seen a politician contradict his own statements, repeatedly, over and over again, in one day.

Anybody who believes what Cain says at this point is an absolute idiot.

Just sayin...you could replace "Cain" with "Obama" in your post and the point is still there. Obama has done the opposite of what he says for 3 years now...and this administration has backpeddeled ona number of issues - most recently their lie that there was no more "Solyndra's"...oops...two more found in a week.
"No we did not know about the gunrunning in Mexico"...oops...we found a letter written from a top cabinet member talking about in in early 2010...

At least apply your conviction to everyone.

its interesting.....

most voters on either side of the aisle dont seem to mind being lied to when it comes to policy and political actions.......

they seem to really hold it against politicians when they lie about their personal lives.......

i think votes are so conditioned to accept being lied to about political matters that ther perosnal lives are the only thing they have left to demnd honesty about........

If Cain was a democrat and a White man the left would be defending him the same way they defended the pervert from Arkansas. Bigoted democrats hold Blacks and republicans to a higher standard.

Yeah, Cain's goose is so cooked that Monday was his best fundraising day ever.

And to watch libs and left wing lunatics twist in the wind over the possibility of a politician lying is something to behold.

Let alone liberals freaking out that a politician might be lying about something to do with sex.

You guys are some funny!!!!

:lol:

First the liar said there was no harassment...

Then the liar said that he doesn't recall the harassment.

Then the liar said he doesn't recall an agreement to the harassment.

Then the liar said that there was no settlement to the harassment.

Then the liar tried to "explain" how there was no harassment.
Herman Cain Details Gesture That Led To A Harassment Charge | Election 2012

Now the liar's haggling between what's an "agreement" vs. "settlement"

From the horses mouth...
No. I don't recall signing it. Now, the fact that I say I don't recall signing it doesn't mean that I didn't sign it, but I simply don't recall if I signed it.

Hi goose is COOKED.

Herb's toast...TOAST I say!

It's the cover-up stupid. Same thing that killed Anthony Weiner. And I recall all the RWers of USMB agreeing with that sentiment.

I told you guys that it won't be long before it comes back to bite you in the butt.

It's only a matter of time now before he's forced to resign in shame. Personally, I can't wait.

^^^^^Proving the frantic nature of those that are afraid Herman might take the White House away from The Boy King.^^^^^

Just sayin...you could replace "Cain" with "Obama" in your post and the point is still there. Obama has done the opposite of what he says for 3 years now...and this administration has backpeddeled ona number of issues - most recently their lie that there was no more "Solyndra's"...oops...two more found in a week.
"No we did not know about the gunrunning in Mexico"...oops...we found a letter written from a top cabinet member talking about in in early 2010...

What did Obama say three years ago that he has been lying about ever since?

List 3 of them please. That's just 1 per year. Surely you can manage that.

Faggot?

Nice....

well, louie ck use of "faggot"......

see, its not the gay sex that makes warrior a faggot...... its his bitch ass attitude of walking around butt hurt that makes him one.....

you can be completely heterosexual and still be a faggot......... it is just coincidence that warrior is gay and also a faggot.......

eta: and you notice that i am very polite and civil to those who treat me as such...... but sissy boy warrior wanted ot start his relationship with me with him on his knees with my balls in his mouth and he is still whining like a bitch........ got a problem, take it up with him......

Wow.... you must be fun to hang out with......

oh, i am.. to people who dont start out their first post to me with insults.........

like i said, i am civil to those who are civil to me........ and uncivil to those who arent.......

ask around... lots of posters here know me from other message boards....... some who have know me for years..... they can vouch that i am only mean to those who start out mean with me......

go back and see who started the insults first........

well.....

close gitmo......

increase government transparancy......

thats two right off top of my head...

Bullshit Marc and you know it.
As I stated in another thread, back in the mid 90's I had a sexual harassment case filed against me after I fired a woman. It was completely bogus...now...if you were to ask me what led to the accusation - I don't remember....nothing. If I signed an agreement or some paper about it - I don't remember, I sure don't think I did - after all she didn't show up at the hearing when it started to become obvious to everyone that she made the sh*t up. But who knows? Companies whose entire business is based on consumer purchases, even if a case is completely false - still settle so they can put a gag order on the accuser.
Based on personal experience, I find it perfectly plausible that he could have forgotten what this was about - and if he signed an agreement - in fact if he did remember after all this time - to me that would make me wonder if he did do it.

And also - I don't remember who was at the hearing other than my immediate superior.
You and everyone else is unreasonable to expect a guy to remember all the details on something that didn't happen....again if he DID remember - i would think he might be guity

No amount of memory loss or any thing of the like can account for such blatant flip-flopping, spinning and dancing.

Clearly you are predispositioned to believe his lying A$$. However, MOST Americans can sniff out a bonafide liar a mile away.

How come he was able to recall how exactly she could come to report him as a pervert with the gestures and even recalling what he said to her, being that she was the same size of his wife?

C'mon man!

Of course memory loss can make you appear to flip/flop etc.
Sorry - but I won't hang a guy based on a he said/she said years ago...where he was found innocent.
His problem is he is not a polished politician. A professional politician would have had his entire staff up all night coming up with what he would say - and then he would practice for hours being grilled by his staff making sure he can keep consistent.
He is screwing up because he is obviously embarrassed and uncomfortable talking about it - and is clearly not polished enough to stay on course.

I have no problem with it.
And BTW - I have no predisposition about Cain. It is too early to care. He may be totally out of the picture by this time next year.

Is it still lying even if your just making things up as you go??

Wouldnt that be more aptly named 'pretend time'?

I cant wait till Herman Cain gets put in time out, perminantly.

Herb Cain't a pathological liar.

He also happens to be clueless.

So in this case it's a bit of both, more on the lying side though.

I got one word for Herb Cain..."BLAME YOSELF!!!"

Um...what's with the "Herb Cain" reference to Herman Cain?

Please tell me this is some sort of obscurely referenced humor.

He was thinking of Herb Caen's Guide to San Francisco and the Bay Area

His book, Dreams of My Daddy.... fantasy. Lies. Bullshit. But don't let his lies get in the way of your ranting. Your Messiah is a Liar.

see, its not the gay sex that makes warrior a faggot...... its his bitch ass attitude of walking around butt hurt that makes him one.....

you can be completely heterosexual and still be a faggot......... it is just coincidence that warrior is gay and also a faggot.......

eta: and you notice that i am very polite and civil to those who treat me as such...... but sissy boy warrior wanted ot start his relationship with me with him on his knees with my balls in his mouth and he is still whining like a bitch........ got a problem, take it up with him......

oh, i am.. to people who dont start out their first post to me with insults.........

like i said, i am civil to those who are civil to me........ and uncivil to those who arent.......

ask around... lots of posters here know me from other message boards....... some who have know me for years..... they can vouch that i am only mean to those who start out mean with me......

Tissue bitch?
Kotex?

His book, Dreams of My Daddy.... fantasy. Lies. Bullshit. But don't let his lies get in the way of your ranting. Your Messiah is a Liar.

oh.. you read it?

or just going by what the radio tells you?

Tissue bitch?
Kotex?

i am sure you have a steady supply of both to wipe the tears and stop the flow from the buttrapes you obviously pay for.......

keep them, you will need them.....

Simmer down Sparky.... I'm kinda in the who gives a fuck camp.

Tissue bitch?
Kotex?

i am sure you have a steady supply of both to wipe the tears and stop the flow from the buttrapes you obviously pay for.......

Seriously, how old are you?

Simmer down Sparky.... I'm kinda in the who gives a fuck camp.

obviously......

you non caring is evident in all those posts you didnt direct at me.......

:tongue:

well.....

close gitmo......

increase government transparancy......

thats two right off top of my head...

Lobbyists. No lobbyists in the administration.

And if that's not bad enough (and here is where I actually feel for environmentalists because they truly feel betrayed even though I don't agree with their position on the Pipeline) Obama just hired Broderick Johnson to be a senior advisor to his campaign.

They say he's a former lobbyist for the Keystone pipeline and the environmentalists are pissed off.

Tissue bitch?
Kotex?

Tissue bitch?
Kotex?

Forum List

Back