Herb Cain's Going To Flunk Out Due To His Non-Stop Lying

Are any of you USMB RWers suggesting that Cain has not and hasn't been lying his little A$$ off on this issue?

Greta asked him last night outright..."WHO deemed it baseless?"

He said that he couldn't recall.

Put a fork in him...he's DONE!! LoLing!! :lol:

First the liar said there was no harassment...

Then the liar said that he doesn't recall the harassment.

Then the liar said he doesn't recall an agreement to the harassment.

Then the liar said that there was no settlement to the harassment.

Then the liar tried to "explain" how there was no harassment.
Herman Cain Details Gesture That Led To A Harassment Charge | Election 2012

Now the liar's haggling between what's an "agreement" vs. "settlement"

From the horses mouth...
No. I don't recall signing it. Now, the fact that I say I don't recall signing it doesn't mean that I didn't sign it, but I simply don't recall if I signed it.

Hi goose is COOKED.

Herb's toast...TOAST I say!

It's the cover-up stupid. Same thing that killed Anthony Weiner. And I recall all the RWers of USMB agreeing with that sentiment.

I told you guys that it won't be long before it comes back to bite you in the butt.

It's only a matter of time now before he's forced to resign in shame. Personally, I can't wait.

Bullshit Marc and you know it.
As I stated in another thread, back in the mid 90's I had a sexual harassment case filed against me after I fired a woman. It was completely bogus...now...if you were to ask me what led to the accusation - I don't remember....nothing. If I signed an agreement or some paper about it - I don't remember, I sure don't think I did - after all she didn't show up at the hearing when it started to become obvious to everyone that she made the sh*t up. But who knows? Companies whose entire business is based on consumer purchases, even if a case is completely false - still settle so they can put a gag order on the accuser.
Based on personal experience, I find it perfectly plausible that he could have forgotten what this was about - and if he signed an agreement - in fact if he did remember after all this time - to me that would make me wonder if he did do it.

And also - I don't remember who was at the hearing other than my immediate superior.
You and everyone else is unreasonable to expect a guy to remember all the details on something that didn't happen....again if he DID remember - i would think he might be guity

Last edited:
His name is Herman you tool. If you want to be taken seriously, at least get the name correct.

Is it still lying even if your just making things up as you go??

Wouldnt that be more aptly named 'pretend time'?

I cant wait till Herman Cain gets put in time out, perminantly.

Herb Cain't a pathological liar.

He also happens to be clueless.

So in this case it's a bit of both, more on the lying side though.

I got one word for Herb Cain..."BLAME YOSELF!!!"

Um...what's with the "Herb Cain" reference to Herman Cain?

Please tell me this is some sort of obscurely referenced humor.

From the horses mouth...
No. I don't recall signing it. Now, the fact that I say I don't recall signing it doesn't mean that I didn't sign it, but I simply don't recall if I signed it.

Hi goose is COOKED.

It's the cover-up stupid. Same thing that killed Anthony Weiner. And I recall all the RWers of USMB agreeing with that sentiment.

I told you guys that it won't be long before it comes back to bite you in the butt.

It's only a matter of time now before he's forced to resign in shame. Personally, I can't wait.

Hey fuckwit, help us out here, who the hell is Herb Cain?

From the horses mouth...

Hi goose is COOKED.

Who is Herb Cain, asswipe?

God, in addition to being a race-bating fuckstick, you're an idiot too?

facts are stupid things
- st. ronnie

Pardon me, asswipe.
Just who in the fuck are you?

can you speak up?

i cant hear you with my balls in your mouth........
LOL!!

The fool thinks he's punching down on you for being a Newbie when his dumb A$$ has only been here since May.

TIMMEH!!!

facts are stupid things
- st. ronnie

Pardon me, asswipe.

can you speak up?

Brilliant. Ten posts in and you've already enlightened us with your -
(a) Homosexuality
(b) Left winged Kook-Fringe talking points

Get in line with US Army Retarded.

You're the Number 3 float in the Fuckstick Parade.

Idiot....

Then the liar tried to "explain" how there was no harassment.[/url]

From the horses mouth...

Hi goose is COOKED.

As I stated in another thread, back in the mid 90's I had a sexual harassment case filed against me after I fired a woman. It was completely bogus...now...if you were to ask me what led to the accusation - I don't remember....nothing. If I signed an agreement or some paper about it - I don't remember, I sure don't think I did - after all she didn't show up at the hearing when it started to become obvious to everyone that she made the sh*t up. But who knows? Companies whose entire business is based on consumer purchases, even if a case is completely false - still settle so they can put a gag order on the accuser.
Based on personal experience, I find it perfectly plausible that he could have forgotten what this was about - and if he signed an agreement - in fact if he did remember after all this time - to me that would make me wonder if he did do it.

which is why you.. and cain... will never be the republican nominee for president.......

<clipped url in quotes because of noob rules>

His name is Herman you tool. If you want to be taken seriously, at least get the name correct.

Um...what's with the "Herb Cain" reference to Herman Cain?

Please tell me this is some sort of obscurely referenced humor.

Pardon me, asswipe.

can you speak up?

LOL!!

The fool thinks he's punching down on you for being a Newbie when his dumb A$$ has only been here since May.

TIMMEH!!!

And you've been here since August 2009.
Difficulty making friends?

Pardon me, asswipe.

can you speak up?

(a) Homosexuality

Idiot....

yeah, its my balls in your mouth and you think i am the homosexual........

might want to have your boyfriend explain to you how the whole gay thing works..... even he thinks you are a faggot......

can you speak up?

(a) Homosexuality

Idiot....

might want to have your boyfriend explain to you how the whole gay thing works..... even he thinks you are a faggot......

Faggot?

Nice....

From the horses mouth...

Hi goose is COOKED.

I think I've seen just about every politician parse words, back-peddle, obfuscate (to one degree or another), dissemble, and just plain avoid giving a straight answer to a direct question.

But I have NEVER seen a politician contradict his own statements, repeatedly, over and over again, in one day.

Anybody who believes what Cain says at this point is an absolute idiot.

(a) Homosexuality

Idiot....

Faggot?

Nice....

well, louie ck use of "faggot"......

see, its not the gay sex that makes warrior a faggot...... its his bitch ass attitude of walking around butt hurt that makes him one.....

you can be completely heterosexual and still be a faggot......... it is just coincidence that warrior is gay and also a faggot.......

eta: and you notice that i am very polite and civil to those who treat me as such...... but sissy boy warrior wanted ot start his relationship with me with him on his knees with my balls in his mouth and he is still whining like a bitch........ got a problem, take it up with him......

Last edited:

From the horses mouth...

Hi goose is COOKED.

I think I've seen just about every politician parse words, back-peddle, obfuscate (to one degree or another), dissemble, and just plain avoid giving a straight answer to a direct question.

But I have NEVER seen a politician contradict his own statements, repeatedly, over and over again, in one day.

Anybody who believes what Cain says at this point is an absolute idiot.

Just sayin...you could replace "Cain" with "Obama" in your post and the point is still there. Obama has done the opposite of what he says for 3 years now...and this administration has backpeddeled ona number of issues - most recently their lie that there was no more "Solyndra's"...oops...two more found in a week.
"No we did not know about the gunrunning in Mexico"...oops...we found a letter written from a top cabinet member talking about in in early 2010...

At least apply your conviction to everyone.

From the horses mouth...

Hi goose is COOKED.

You've never had problems with liars before? Wassamatter? He's not the right shade of black for ewe?

Faggot?

Nice....

see, its not the gay sex that makes warrior a faggot...... its his bitch ass attitude of walking around butt hurt that makes him one.....

you can be completely heterosexual and still be a faggot......... it is just coincidence that warrior is gay and also a faggot.......

eta: and you notice that i am very polite and civil to those who treat me as such...... but sissy boy warrior wanted ot start his relationship with me with him on his knees with my balls in his mouth and he is still whining like a bitch........ got a problem, take it up with him......

stop projecting

This is the American process in which a candidate is vetted and picked.

The Democrats are incumbent so they don't have a horse in this race but their horse is being called out a lot at the moment and all I see is attacks on the Republicans. With Obama's DOJ machinations there's not much said. When the time comes, it will all be said. It's just too early but it also comes.

So, they have little to respond to since even many of the Democratic party are not standing very strongly behind their incumbent man. So, it's really wide open and I like that. I await the actual election cycle to begin as then America will find where the rubber truly meets the pavement.

Faggot?

Nice....

stop projecting

yawn.. surely you can do better than that......

Faggot?

Nice....

Wow.... you must be fun to hang out with......

And also - I don't remember who was at the hearing other than my immediate superior.
You and everyone else is unreasonable to expect a guy to remember all the details on something that didn't happen....again if he DID remember - i would think he might be guity

No amount of memory loss or any thing of the like can account for such blatant flip-flopping, spinning and dancing.

Clearly you are predispositioned to believe his lying A$$. However, MOST Americans can sniff out a bonafide liar a mile away.

How come he was able to recall how exactly she could come to report him as a pervert with the gestures and even recalling what he said to her, being that she was the same size of his wife?

C'mon man!

This is the American process in which a candidate is vetted and picked.

The Democrats are incumbent so they don't have a horse in this race but their horse is being called out a lot at the moment and all I see is attacks on the Republicans. With Obama's DOJ machinations there's not much said. When the time comes, it will all be said. It's just too early but it also comes.

So, they have little to respond to since even many of the Democratic party are not standing very strongly behind their incumbent man. So, it's really wide open and I like that. I await the actual election cycle to begin as then America will find where the rubber truly meets the pavement.

they're searching for the proper shade of black.

Forum List

Back