Hera-Medusa: Dianetics

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Here's a hypothetical dialogue between Hera (defender of capitalism) and a Devil's Advocate named Medusa about 'commercial evangelism.'

Signing off,

====

HERA: Do you like Starbucks?
MEDUSA: I like this doodle a child made of you in the New Yorker (sarcasm).
HERA: Are you a fan of 'pedestrian art/daydreams'?
MEDUSA: I like Gotham (Fox TV).
HERA: Batman (DC Comics) villains are eerie indeed --- Scarecrow, Penguin, Catwoman.
MEDUSA: Catwoman is an 'anti-heroine.'
HERA: Oh, you're right; but Batgirl is more reliable to Batman...
MEDUSA: That's been the overall history, but there's great feminist-rhetoric in that!
HERA: You're probably right, but how can we measure folk idealism in terms of trends?
MEDUSA: We'd need a 'metrics' for expressionism aesthetics.
HERA: How about 'stencil (do-it-yourself) president plates'?
MEDUSA: Yes, markings of the various U.S. presidents is clearly indicative of 'folk dialogue.'
HERA: And its evolution...how do we measure governance 'heroes' in Star Trek (sci-fi)?
MEDUSA: The characters in Star Trek (e.g., Spock, Data, Q, Uhura, etc., etc.) are idealized.
HERA: Here's a study about links between working-cognition in competition analogies.
MEDUSA: That's probably something you'd find at the idyllic Sheridan Libraries (JHU).
HERA: There's nothing 'cartoonish' about Starbucks, Medusa.
MEDUSA: You're an obvious supporter of capitalism/consumerism; so you have credit cards.
HERA: I like Discover, the Discovery Channel, and etc. Why don't we 'tea' about TrumpUSA?
MEDUSA: Sounds gorgeous; I'll bring my cholesterol uplift-fables.

====

coupling4.jpg

Forum List

Back