Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth's Diamond Jubilee

I love this picture.

Attachments

• $thennow.jpg
    $thennow.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 85

Well, despite the fact that I have never particularly cared for the man, I think that was rather nice of him.

It's the sort of message that could have been said pretty much verbatim by any POTUS, Dem or Rep, because it's pretty much completely unpolitical (or as much as anything from any politician can be seen as unpolitical), which I think is appropriate given the context.

So, well said.

I love this picture.

She was so very young she she came to the throne. 60 years really is a lifetime of service.

Exactly.

She has so much life in her smile and eyes. :)

On another topic, I had often thought that Prince Harry might have been ... um ... /clears throat ... okay but anyway - he looks SO much like his grandfather in the young picture above.

I love this picture.

She was so very young she she came to the throne. 60 years really is a lifetime of service.

Exactly.

On another topic, I had often thought that Prince Harry might have been ... um ... /clears throat ... okay but anyway - he looks SO much like his grandfather in the young picture above.

Harry looks like a Spencer.... take a look at pics of Earl Spencer (Diana's brother).

Yes, I miss Gunny too.

The British Queen is a Robber baron Queen, with stolen diamonds from Africa in the Queens crown. Many of the items in the British museum were taken out of countries without permission, during campaings of conquest by the British army.
That is why the Greeks have you British in court now for items stolen from the Parthanon.
This is all factual.!!

Hint: When you tell the same joke for the third time, people start to get bored. :eusa_hand: Quit while you're ahead, before people who currently think you're a lovable fool start to think you're just a fool.

Wise words. :lol:

Exactly.

Harry looks like a Spencer.... take a look at pics of Earl Spencer (Diana's brother).

LOL.... take a look at that body guard diana had.......

Forum List

Back