Henry Waxman (D)- true environmental patriot

We didn't do it. Why does Waxperson want to blame American decadence and award extortion money to the UN because the temperature in Arkansas is 11 degrees warmer than normal? Tomorrow it might be five or six degrees below normal. That's what happens in the fall season.

a lot of talk from the deniers. Waxman (D) would dismantle you guys/gals in a debate :mad:

If you people were really tough you'd follow his environmental handle on twitter & debunk him but you can't because he speaks the truth

Science doesn't gone done Or "debunked" on twitter. NOTHING of value gets done on twitter except for twits.

its easy to include links using bitly in your tweets. You don't use twitter do you? I don't tweet much but I follow @ 75 people & organizations.

I'm following him on twitter. He's a stalwart defender of the planet being the ranking member on the Energy & Environment Committee :afro: He's got his regular handle and he's got his environment-specific handle: @WaxmanClimate

He notes that it was:

"84 degrees in Little Rock, AR yesterday. 11 degrees warmer than normal. http://www.nws.noaa.gov/climate/"

suck on that deniers!!! :mad: (AKA- Frank & Oddball :tongue: )
He's an idiot who doesn't know the difference between climate and weather.

a lot of talk from the deniers. Waxman (D) would dismantle you guys/gals in a debate :mad:

If you people were really tough you'd follow his environmental handle on twitter & debunk him but you can't because he speaks the truth

Hey Dot Com --- You mean THIS Henry Waxman???

“We’re seeing the reality of a lot of the North Pole starting to evaporate, and we could get to a tipping point. Because if it evaporates to a certain point – they have lanes now where ships can go that couldn’t ever sail through before. And if it gets to a point where it evaporates too much, there’s a lot of tundra that’s being held down by that ice cap..”

You're right -- I couldn't debate that --- I'd crap my britches laughing at the poor moron...

A real twit genius and hero?? Is Honey Boo Boo 2nd on your list??

Hey Dot Com --- You mean THIS Henry Waxman???

“We’re seeing the reality of a lot of the North Pole starting to evaporate, and we could get to a tipping point. Because if it evaporates to a certain point – they have lanes now where ships can go that couldn’t ever sail through before. And if it gets to a point where it evaporates too much, there’s a lot of tundra that’s being held down by that ice cap..”

You're right -- I couldn't debate that --- I'd crap my britches laughing at the poor moron...

A real twit genius and hero?? Is Honey Boo Boo 2nd on your list??
The poor tundra being held down by the Arctic ice cap. :(

That's almost as serious as the danger of Guam tipping over.

Henry Waxman is the reason I'm voting for Bill Bloomfield and I don't even like him. I really didn't know much about Bloomfield, but when Waxman ran an anti Bloomfield ad accusing him of donating to republican causes, that settled it for me.

Forum List

Back