Henry Ford, antisemitism, and the American Right

Madeline:

Jews do disagree with each other, but in achieving their goals otherwise, they have been quite successful. When I was in Israel, I didn't notice too much disagreement about the existence of the country itself. Ashkenazi v. Sephardic is just not a spat that's going to cause the settlements to fold up and go home, for instance. Personally, Israel doesn't strike me as the nuttiest notion of all time -- I've said as much before. If you could crystallize everything I'm about on this message board, Madeline, it's that I want for white gentiles what Jews have: a strong identity, unity, a nation with defined borders that is willing to defend itself.

That is completely unrealistic, WJ. The Jews are a small group, bound together by 5,000 years of history, tradition and religion. "White Gentiles" (whoever the hell you may think those are) number in the Billions, have a history of warring on one another, do not even share the same language and have no common experience.

What you want is never going to happen, nor should it. You and I are not going to end up attending the same meetings merely because of an accident of DNA.

Id love to know when anti semetism has ever been part of the right.

It's shocking how we can be for treating people equally regardless of race or ethnicity and be criticized for that and yet somehow we are racist. makes no sense to me.

It is not exclusive to the Right or the Left, It can be found abundantly among Both Groups for Different Reasons.

Madeline:

Jews do disagree with each other, but in achieving their goals otherwise, they have been quite successful. When I was in Israel, I didn't notice too much disagreement about the existence of the country itself. Ashkenazi v. Sephardic is just not a spat that's going to cause the settlements to fold up and go home, for instance. Personally, Israel doesn't strike me as the nuttiest notion of all time -- I've said as much before. If you could crystallize everything I'm about on this message board, Madeline, it's that I want for white gentiles what Jews have: a strong identity, unity, a nation with defined borders that is willing to defend itself.

That is completely unrealistic, WJ. The Jews are a small group, bound together by 5,000 years of history, tradition and religion. "White Gentiles" (whoever the hell you may think those are) number in the Billions, have a history of warring on one another, do not even share the same language and have no common experience.

What you want is never going to happen, nor should it. You and I are not going to end up attending the same meetings merely because of an accident of DNA.

You might want to check that history some. Unless you think The Jews never fought amongst themselves.

Besides if we were to break it down and start talking about Irish Pride or Italian Pride etc. Many still say that smacks of Racism as well.

Madeline:

You might want to check that history some. Unless you think The Jews never fought amongst themselves.

Besides if we were to break it down and start talking about Irish Pride or Italian Pride etc. Many still say that smacks of Racism as well.

I know that Jews did -- and do -- fight amongst themselves, Charles.

It's shocking how we can be for treating people equally regardless of race or ethnicity and be criticized for that and yet somehow we are racist. makes no sense to me.
yeah that has always amazed me too
treat everyone equally based on the content of their character=racist today

» McCain’s Daughter: Tea Party Movement is Racist Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Gee, I don't know? I am totally confused!

yeah that has always amazed me too
treat everyone equally based on the content of their character=racist today

» McCain’s Daughter: Tea Party Movement is Racist Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Gee, I don't know? I am totally confused!
really?
Alex Jones as a source?

Yeah, quoting McCain's daughter. Ha! I always figured you were a Bagger!

Madeline:

Some fair points here, but white gentiles are indeed a people. WE ARE THE PEOPLES OF THE WEST. Do we number "in the billions"? Do you realize that at around the time of the industrial revolution, whites made up about a third of the world's population. Nowadays, we're about an EIGHTH of the world population, and dropping fast.

Those countries in which we speak different languages -- Germany, France, Italy... are becoming overrun with ethnic other: Turks, Arabs, Africans. Our taxes support their growing families, while our women have no children. Call THAT our "common experience", if you will.

By now, three leaders of Europe have declared that multiculturalism is a failure. Did you catch that?

"Accidents of DNA" account for the sum total of human history, Madeline. Belief otherwise is going to kill our race. And, I assume you're white: only whites are so vigorous in denouncing their own kind.

Jews debate each other, but I'll be no Jew has ever said "I'd be OK with that" if someone proposed a physical end to the Jews, like the punk at CPAC told Jamie Kelso.

Last edited:
I'm African American, WJ. So are you.

There are no human "races", only accidents of DNA that we assign social value to.

I'm sorry you feel threatened or inadequate...I really am. But you will have to look elsewhere for the cause.

Inward, I suspect.

Forum List

Back