Helping the Homeless

Mar 5, 2009
A stubborn embarrassment about American society is extensive homelessness. Every time I hear President Obama talk about our wealthy nation I cringe. In this current terrible economic meltdown, with still rising levels of unemployment, homelessness has become horrific as millions lose their homes due to foreclosure or because they no longer can afford their rental units.

Read the rest of my article at:

Helping the Homeless by Joel Hirschhorn

A stubborn embarrassment about American society is extensive homelessness. Every time I hear President Obama talk about our wealthy nation I cringe. In this current terrible economic meltdown, with still rising levels of unemployment, homelessness has become horrific as millions lose their homes due to foreclosure or because they no longer can afford their rental units.

THIS IS FUCKED UP so some do not want help and many do so what do you do give them your house.

THIS IS FUCKED UP so some do not want help and many do so what do you do give them your house.

naaa--squashblossom just wants to make a buck off of them

Forum List

Back