Helping Education in Afghanistan

Jun 14, 2010
Dear fellow Afghans and other readers

I am an Afghan who is currently living in New Zealand. I recently visited Afghanistan and was astounded by the state of education in our country.

My visit to Afghanistan prompted me to found Help Afghan Education (HAE).

The idea behind HAE is to provide young men and women in Afghanistan near-free, modern and work-focused education.

With help from all of you guys, and Afghans around the world, HAE can play an important role in the future of our country.

With our political leadership failing us miserably today, it falls upon educated Afghans to show initiative, commitment and responsibility and help Afghanistan in small but important ways.

You can help in a number of important ways. Most importantly, you can join me on the HAE Board, become a HAE leader and share your opinions with me in terms of how we can grow HAE together. HAE needs committed leaders and members to succeed.

With your help we can make this work. I would like you to join the forum on the HAE web site and start a discussion as to how we can all help Afghanistan.

It is no longer sufficient to blame the decadent Afghan regime for all our plights. We need to start sharing responsibility for helping Afghanistan achieve peace and progress.

Only and only the educated class can bring the country the reforms it needs to become a respectable member of the 21st Century global community.

I can be reached on: [email protected]
I look forward to your ideas, opinions and input.

Kind regards

Shaukat Zamani

I am an Afghan who is currently living in New Zealand. I recently visited Afghanistan and was astounded by the state of education in our country.

The idea behind HAE is to provide young men and women in Afghanistan near-free, modern and work-focused education.

With help from all of you guys, and Afghans around the world, HAE can play an important role in the future of our country.

With our political leadership failing us miserably today, it falls upon educated Afghans to show initiative, commitment and responsibility and help Afghanistan in small but important ways.

You can help in a number of important ways. Most importantly, you can join me on the HAE Board, become a HAE leader and share your opinions with me in terms of how we can grow HAE together. HAE needs committed leaders and members to succeed.

With your help we can make this work. I would like you to join the forum on the HAE web site and start a discussion as to how we can all help Afghanistan.

It is no longer sufficient to blame the decadent Afghan regime for all our plights. We need to start sharing responsibility for helping Afghanistan achieve peace and progress.

Only and only the educated class can bring the country the reforms it needs to become a respectable member of the 21st Century global community.

Kind regards

Shaukat Zamani

Hello. I read also the others threads started by you.
Unfortunately, you wont get any support here.
Most liberal Americans, that do not want to prison Muslims in prisons like Abu-Ghraib are not that really interested in foreign policy and do not visit these foreign-olicy sub-forums.

I don't know what kind of support you seek, but I don't think you will find it here.
You should approach other societies with activities in Afganistan, that define their involvement there as human development work.
There are foundations and NGO's in these societies, some of them even directly related to political parties.
In German for example, you would contact the Friedrich-Ebert Foundation:
Friedrich Ebert Stiftung, Politische Bildung, Entwicklungszusammenarbeit, Internationaler Dialog, Studienförderung, Forschung und Beratung
It is the NGO of the Social Democrat party there.

In Turkey you would contact the
Foundation for support of coeval Life (it is independent NGO, but heavily involved in school and education mechanisms by the Education Ministry)
Çaðdaþ Yaþamý Destekleme Derneði
[email protected]

Good Luck for you.

Last edited:

Kind regards

Shaukat Zamani

There is only one hope for Afghanistan. Expel the murderous Muhammadans, who are no good, and convert to Buddhism, the original religion of Afghanistan before the Mahoundians invaded.

There is only one hope for Afghanistan. Expel the(...) Muhammadans, who are no good(...)

There is only one hope for Germany. Expel the (...) Jews, who are no good (...).

Ring a bell?

There is only one hope for Afghanistan. Expel the(...) Muhammadans, who are no good(...)

There is only one hope for Germany. Expel the (...) Jews, who are no good (...).

Ring a bell?

Except, Muslims invaded Afghanistan when it was a Buddhist country and conquered it, murdering millions who did not forcibly convert.

Ever even open a book? A history book, not a comic book.

Or, are you an illiterate derelict, like Muhammad? LOL

Forum List

Back