Help!

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
How does one turn off the flood of e-mails (to my personal address) notifying me of activity on any and every thread I have posted to?

I have selected "No email notification" in the "Default Thread Subscription Mode" box in my user control panel "Edit Options" section; but alas, to no avail.

-Joe

I think you have you unsubscribe to each of those threads, too, but don't remember for sure..

Try Control Panel, then down to Subscribed Threads, then when they pop up, Select All, (on the right), then down to the box at the bottom. Choose Unsubscribe, and then go back and update mail notifications to none.

Maybe that'll work.

How does a person download a music video from Youtube on to a post? I'm a little brain dead with this omputer:confused::confused:

Just highlight the URL of the vid (at the top) and then just copy and paste it in your post.

Even Gunny can do it now! :lol:

hey joe...what i did...i got another yahoo address...then changed the address on here to that one...or you can simply report a few of the posts as spam then your spam blocker will block them..

good luck

How does a person download a music video from Youtube on to a post? I'm a little brain dead with this omputer:confused::confused:

Just highlight the URL of the vid (at the top) and then just copy and paste it in your post.

Even Gunny can do it now! :lol:

Actually, I believe you have to copy the entire embedding code, and place it in [youtube] tags, if I'm not mistaken...

hmmm just checked the addie..had 5000 messages lol

Holy Moly! :eek:

I didn't even know it could store that much!

Just turn your notification off on here, eh?

How, pray tell, does one do that?!?

In my Control Panel, under Messaging & Notification, in the Default Thread Subscription Mode box, I have 'No email notification' selected...

Is there another switch somewhere?

Thanks!

-Joe

Forum List

Back