help!

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
Need help from a mod please.

This is PredFan, I got bumped off the site and none of my passwords work. I sent a message to CK a couple of days ago but I'm still locked out.

This is PredFan, I got bumped off the site and none of my passwords work. I sent a message to CK a couple of days ago but I'm still locked out.
Same thing happened to me. AngelsNDemons helped get a message to ck for me. Send her a message. Hope you get it fixed soon.

Same thing happened to me. AngelsNDemons helped get a message to ck for me. Send her a message. Hope you get it fixed soon.

How did you manage to start this thread...bein' "locked out" and all?

When I started it, i did so under a different name. Once CK helped me he deleted my temporary account and replaced it with my real one.

When I started it, i did so under a different name. Once CK helped me he deleted my temporary account and replaced it with my real one.
So, why don't you now delete the thread...since it's no longer relevant?:eusa_angel:

So, why don't you now delete the thread...since it's no longer relevant?:eusa_angel:

What's it to you? How is this thread bothering you?

I am not a mod, I cannot delete a thread anyway.

What's it to you? How is this thread bothering you?

I am not a mod, I cannot delete a thread anyway.
Easy, easy! Just playin'!

Truth is...you can delete your own thread for a while after it's made. Thereafter, you can't. They even let you correct/change the title of your new thread now. Yoosta be you couldn't do either.

Cheers!

Forum List

Back