help!

MtnBiker said:
I just hope Johnney got something to eat last night, besides a corndog.

Since it is established that he likes dogs, how about cutting a few up and putting them in some baked beans and heating them up? That and some bread makes a good bachelors meal.

Nuc said:
I cannot conceive of being unable to cook. What's up with that?
oh you have it wrong, i love to cook, its just that ive had a long hard day and was being lazy :laugh:

MtnBiker said:
I just hope Johnney got something to eat last night, besides a corndog.
nope, had the last four of them. but thats ok, ive made some chili for tomarow.

Johnney said:
oh you have it wrong, i love to cook, its just that ive had a long hard day and was being lazy :laugh:

Sorry to misinterpret. I just cooked up some coq au vin and carrots with chervil. It was awesome.

Nuc said:
Sorry to misinterpret. I just cooked up some coq au vin and carrots with chervil. It was awesome.

.... me, I had a ham sandwich.... next time, I'm going to Nuc's!!!! :)

Nuc said:
I don't know why being able to cook would be a negative stereotype for a man. Is being helpless and dependent on others for food macho?

Every one of the greatest Chefs in the world is a man, I see no negative stereotype for being able to cook.

Maybe I am just explaining away my only "metrosexual" tendency.

Nuc said:
Since it is established that he likes dogs, how about cutting a few up and putting them in some baked beans and heating them up? That and some bread makes a good bachelors meal.
Over the years I’ve improved it too, IMO

1 can Bushes brand baked beans (original flavor)
1 T brown sugar
½ to 1 t vinegar
cayenne pepper to taste

Heat ….

Then add…
as much sliced Kielbasa as you like.

Heat and eat. :thup:

Mr. P said:
Over the years I’ve improved it too, IMO

1 can Bushes brand baked beans (original flavor)
1 T brown sugar
½ to 1 t vinegar
cayenne pepper to taste

Heat ….

Then add…
as much sliced Kielbasa as you like.

Heat and eat. :thup:

I also prefer Bushes original. Sounds good. Bratwurst would also work.

no1tovote4 said:
Every one of the greatest Chefs in the world is a man, I see no negative stereotype for being able to cook.

Maybe I am just explaining away my only "metrosexual" tendency.

C'mon no1, you're also into "wacky eastern religion" so that makes two tendencies.

:beer:

no1tovote4 said:

Actually one of my favorite chefs is female. Kylie Kwong from Sydney. She does fantastic modern Chinese food. She has her own show on Discovery Travel network.

But most of them are male. What's up with that?

Nuc said:
Actually one of my favorite chefs is female. Kylie Kwong from Sydney. She does fantastic modern Chinese food. She has her own show on Discovery Travel network.

But most of them are male. What's up with that?

You know who is a little light in the loafers though? The host of Iron Chef. Weirdo.

The ClayTaurus said:
You know who is a little light in the loafers though? The host of Iron Chef. Weirdo.

You mean the Japanese version of the show? He's an actor and his character is an eccentric foodie. He is out there!!!!!

I haven't watched the American version much, I think it's boring.

Nuc said:
You mean the Japanese version of the show? He's an actor and his character is an eccentric foodie. He is out there!!!!!

I haven't watched the American version much, I think it's boring.

Yeah. The way he bites into that pepper during the opening sequence... that show makes me laugh, if only for how odd it is.

Nuc said:
C'mon no1, you're also into "wacky eastern religion" so that makes two tendencies.

:beer:

Oh crap! :eek:

Maybe I was only bullriding to show my "manliness" and convince myself not to get surgery!

Forum List

Back